Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Pedophiles Down Under

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน supersub's Avatar

Pedophiles Down Under

Stumbled on the following via Anonymous today. Thought this needed to be shared.

MEDIA Pedophilia Network Exposed in Australia — It Starts at the TOP, Just Like in the USA and UK

A woman has claimed that she was sold for sex by a “VIP pedophile ring” which allegedly included a former Prime Minister of Australia. Fiona Barnett, 45, claimed to media in Sydney this week that she was trafficked to “pedophile parties” at Parliament House in Canberra aged five, according to the News.com.au site.

She claimed she was abused by an ‘elite’ ring which she says included high-ranking politicians, police and members of the judiciary.

“My experiences were horrific beyond words. But the way I’ve been treated for reporting the crimes I witnessed and experienced has been far worse than my original abuse experiences,” the news site reports.

Ms Barnett claimed there are thousands of victims of the alleged ring, and says that she witnessed child abduction, rape, torture and murder.

She said the ring is still in operation and urged new Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull to prioritise making children safe.

Ms Barnett said she was fearful, but decided to speak out because she felt she had “nothing left to lose”.

She claimed that her reporting of the allegations to various authorities and those of other alleged victims of the VIP ring were “stonewalled”.

Australian Capital Territory (ACT) Police said in a statement that the “matter was thoroughly investigated by ACT Policing’s Operation Attest and there was no evidence to substantiate the complainant’s allegations”.

Allegations of the supposed ring surfaced in an estimates hearing of the country’s Senate earlier in the week when Liberal senator Bill Heffernan claimed he had a police list containing the names of 28 prominent people

Via independent.co.uk

fiona-barrett-pedophilia
    Fiona Barrett, right, with her family.

NAMING THE NAMES

Fiona names the names of the people who sexually assaulted, raped and tortured her:

– Antony Kidman (actress Nicole Kidman’s father) (Nicole Kidman is a victim of the ring too, but was nasty towards fellow victim Fiona);

– Dr. John Gittinger (Lithuanian Nazi concentration camp guard and CIA agent);

– Former US President Richard Nixon;

– Former Australian Prime Minister Gough Whitlam;

– Former Australian Prime Minister Bob Hawke;

– Former Australian Prime Minister Paul Keating;

– Former Australian Opposition Leader Kim Beazley;

– Former NSW Premier Bob Carr;

– US Evangelist Pastor Billy Graham;

– Ted Turner (CNN).

Barrett also mentions the brave Aussie politician Franca Arena, who got up in Parliament under parliamentary privilege and said there is a large pedophile ring involving politicians, judges, doctors and media moguls.

He named Kerry Packer, Bob Carr, Bob Hawke, Paul Keating, Robert Menzies, Alan Jones (radio announcer), Bernard King (cook), Molly Meldrum (TV presenter), Elton John (musician), John Kerr (Whitlam and Kerr were homosexual lovers) and Justice Lionel Murphy.

Fiona has drawn her abuse pictures here.

She also recalls being at Bohemian Grove. On one occasion she was in a pink bubble room and raped. On another occasion she had to participate in “Teddy Bear’s Picnic” a child rape hunt party, where children were hunted like animals and raped (as also happened to Kathy Collins and Cathy O’Brien).

WITNESS AT A SATANIC RITUAL IN BATHURST, NSW, AUSTRALIA, 1985

In this video (below), Barrett talks about being present at Satanic ritual with some of Australia’s famous people – Kim Beazley (later to become Australian Labour Party and Opposition leader) and Richie Benaud (famous Australian cricket captain and sports commentator).

Pedophilia Network Exposed in Australia — It Starts at the TOP, Just Like in the USA and UK – Anonymous

Here is the link to the drawings depicting various incidents. Goes without saying these are disturbing so consider yourself warned.

https://pedophilesdownunder.com/hang...buse-drawings/

Platinum
    Is this real - or just a fantasist?

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar
    Media watch...everyone loves it until they're on it.....

Media Watch: Approach some claims with caution (02/11/2015)

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    story 12 months old and not even a ripple from it.
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

Yeah why is that? Such a shocking accusation should warrant a thorough investigation but seems the authorities are not wiling to listen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Dupree's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by supersub View Post
    Yeah why is that? Such a shocking accusation should warrant a thorough investigation but seems the authorities are not wiling to listen.

The Vatican....nuf said...
    I just girl in bar. Buy me one dink?....

if in doubt, blame the Nazis....especially if you're an absolute fcuking loon as this nutter appears to be...

the key to understanding organised paedophilia in Australia is the thousands of Nazi war criminals to whom our government knowingly offered asylum in this country.

... witnessing child sacrifices at the hands of the CIA and the Ninth Circle Satanic Child Sacrifice Cult all trained by former Nazis ...
    And it gets worse when they are at the wheel: Nazis on Tractors!

She alleged she witnessed a man being tied to two tractors which drove in opposite directions, tearing him limb from limb.
    They carried rifles and had a pack of starving Doberman dogs. I was told a group of naked children huddled nearby were my responsibility, I was to run and hide them. Every child I failed to hide would be killed and fed to the dogs ... ”

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    More evidence that anybody can claim anything to the media, and the media will eat it up... the juicier the better.

Too bad that these nut cases get listened to and it takes away from real, serious investigations. It reminds me too much of the drivel that is printed during the present US presidency campaign.
    TLandHim likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน RakThai's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatari View Post
    if in doubt, blame the Nazis....especially if you're an absolute fcuking loon as this nutter appears to be...

And it gets worse when they are at the wheel: Nazis on Tractors!
    What strikes me is that there is so many articles from this Fiona Barnett herself and from various news outlets.
    But there is not one report on her being sued for slander, no restraining orders or penalties for future publications.
    And she is obviously not going to stop to name names..

Now if I was accused of anything like this, I would not care if she was crazy or attention-seeking, I would sue her to stop spreading these kind of stories..

With operation Yewtree in the UK... it sounds very believable... why would it be restricted to UK VIPs only? I am sure Australia has it's share of paedophiles at the top...
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Forbes View Post
    More evidence that anybody can claim anything to the media, and the media will eat it up... the juicier the better.

Too bad that these nut cases get listened to and it takes away from real, serious investigations. It reminds me too much of the drivel that is printed during the present US presidency campaign.

What makes you think she's a nutcase? Yes anything can make it up but this isn't a single incident. This is a number of incidents over a pronged period and she's a wide range of people. The SNAP spokesperson also confirmed other victims with very similar stories had come forward. I'm sure you've heard of the peado island from what's his name (forgotten) that Bill Clinton went to?

Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    With operation Yewtree in the UK... it sounds very believable... why would it be restricted to UK VIPs only? I am sure Australia has it's share of paedophiles at the top...

The way it's seemingly not been taken seriously only makes me think this is true. I'm just surprised it's not received more media attention. Then again when you're talking about top top people including ex US presidents who knows what sort of leashes can be placed on the media.

Quote Originally Posted by RakThai View Post
    What strikes me is that there is so many articles from this Fiona Barnett herself and from various news outlets.
    But there is not one report on her being sued for slander, no restraining orders or penalties for future publications.
    And she is obviously not going to stop to name names..

Now if I was accused of anything like this, I would not care if she was crazy or attention-seeking, I would sue her to stop spreading these kind of stories..
    The problem is that in today's "politically correct" western world, the fucking judicial system tries hard not to sue, or harass women... but "white" men are fair game. Women can get away with just about anything, up to and including murder. I've personally known of at least 4 such cases where men have been falsely accused of crimes they did not commit, and only by having kept the female's threatening e-mails were they acquitted. Nothing ever came back at the women accusing the men of fictitious crimes. I know that M26 will probably say it is another example of me being a misogynist, but I only call it as I have seen it with my own eyes. The same bent (broken?) system protects other minority groups, or any so called oppressed groups: First Nations, blacks, Hispanics, etc.

So a women accuses a number of high ranking folks of terrible crimes but no one wishes to sue because she's a women? That's laughable.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน RakThai's Avatar
    The problem is that in today's "politically correct" western world, the fucking judicial system tries hard not to sue, or harass women... but "white" men are fair game. Women can get away with just about anything, up to and including murder. I've personally known of at least 4 such cases where men have been falsely accused of crimes they did not commit, and only by having kept the female's threatening e-mails were they acquitted. Nothing ever came back at the women accusing the men of fictitious crimes. I know that M26 will probably say it is another example of me being a misogynist, but I only call it as I have seen it with my own eyes. The same bent (broken?) system protects other minority groups, or any so called oppressed groups: First Nations, blacks, Hispanics, etc.
    Although your misogynous perception is obvious, I can sort of relate to it. But..

We are not talking about women vs men here, but about children and their perception about first sexual experiences they should not have had.
    A child will accept any circumstances in which they grow up as "normal", just because it's the only reality they know and they have no frame of reference.
    And it's usually much later that they 'discover' that their experience is or was not normal, but criminal abuse.
    By then, memories have been locked off or demonized in nightmare proportions.

Hard to say what is real and what not, and easy to say this woman is crazy, because she is..
    But their are different types of crazy, and delusions are very different from PTSD.

But since she named so many names of public figures, it would be pretty easy to verify or deny some statements. Like was Richard Nixon in Australia at the time of her 16th birthday?

An investigation can work to ways at the same time.. If she is making stuff up, it's easy to reveal considering the amount of detail she gives.
    And if there is any possible truth in what she is claiming, a full-scale investigation is surely indicated!

To leave it hanging is damaging for both her, as for the people she accuses if they are innocent..

Quote Originally Posted by supersub View Post
    The way it's seemingly not been taken seriously only makes me think this is true. I'm just surprised it's not received more media attention. Then again when you're talking about top top people including ex US presidents who knows what sort of leashes can be placed on the media.

Look how long it took the UK to wake up to the number of paedophiles in govt and in the media... not to mention the church! They managed to protect each other for decades... I still think they have only scratched the tip of the iceberg here... and Australia/ US are surely no different...

Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    Look how long it took the UK to wake up to the number of paedophiles in govt and in the media... not to mention the church! They managed to protect each other for decades... I still think they have only scratched the tip of the iceberg here... and Australia/ US are surely no different...

That's true. Don't know how I could forget about the Church and all those abused kids. And look how the police and government kept Hillsborough under wraps for.

Now obviously I have no way of knowing for sure if this women is telling the truth. But based on the Church alone I would say it's very possible she is telling the truth. How disgusting though if it is. Leaders who are member to be in those positions of power to serve the public.

I meant to ask when I first posted this, to all the BMs down under, what was the media coverage like when this first came out last year?

And THAT is exactly the problem...

We are not talking about women vs men here, but about children and their perception about first sexual experiences they should not have had.
    A child will accept any circumstances in which they grow up as "normal", just because it's the only reality they know and they have no frame of reference.
    And it's usually much later that they 'discover' that their experience is or was not normal, but criminal abuse.
    By then, memories have been locked off or demonized in nightmare proportions.

Hard to say what is real and what not, and easy to say this woman is crazy, because she is..
    But their are different types of crazy, and delusions are very different from PTSD.

But since she named so many names of public figures, it would be pretty easy to verify or deny some statements. Like was Richard Nixon in Australia at the time of her 16th birthday?

An investigation can work to ways at the same time.. If she is making stuff up, it's easy to reveal considering the amount of detail she gives.
    And if there is any possible truth in what she is claiming, a full-scale investigation is surely indicated!

To leave it hanging is damaging for both her, as for the people she accuses if they are innocent..
    That's true. Don't know how I could forget about the Church and all those abused kids. And look how the police and government kept Hillsborough under wraps for.

Now obviously I have no way of knowing for sure if this women is telling the truth. But based on the Church alone I would say it's very possible she is telling the truth. How disgusting though if it is. Leaders who are member to be in those positions of power to serve the public.

I meant to ask when I first posted this, to all the BMs down under, what was the media coverage like when this first came out last year?
    When you get made up lies spread all over the media, and mixed in with the truth, then it takes away from the very real problem and puts doubt in everyone's mind.

That is why so many family protection laws in the west were originally changed to protect women and children. Unfortunately, once lawyers get involved then there are always those who want to use the laws to get an unfair "edge".

And, as I said before... the present US election is a perfect example of this. Nobody knows what are lies and what is the truth... or partial truth.

There is an old example to show what I mean... You can ONLY answer yes or no... "Have you stopped abusing your wife and children yet?"

And THAT is exactly the problem...

When you get made up lies spread all over the media, and mixed in with the truth, then it takes away from the very real problem and puts doubt in everyone's mind.

That is why so many family protection laws in the west were originally changed to protect women and children. Unfortunately, once lawyers get involved then there are always those who want to use the laws to get an unfair "edge".

And, as I said before... the present US election is a perfect example of this. Nobody knows what are lies and what is the truth... or partial truth.

There is an old example to show what I mean... You can ONLY answer yes or no... "Have you stopped abusing your wife and children yet?"
    Don't think a lot of the celebrities convicted in the UK are lies... pretty damning convictions... politicians, actors, DJs, and Jimmy Saville... a stellar cast... I'd say far more get away with paedophile crimes than get caught...

Maybe it's different in the US... but the only mistake I can think of here is Cliff Richard...

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Tingtong's Avatar
    Naked Nazis on Tractors...coming to a Cinema near you 5555

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast