Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Is Ben a lucky guy ..... or not

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Sydney's Avatar

Is Ben a lucky guy ..... or not

On a lighter note ! ... you reckon Bens a lucky dude, or would be having 2 and especially twins just be all to much ..

https://au.be.yahoo.com/lifestyle/se...hoo7-be/#page1

The 30-year-old twins from Perth have spilled the beans on their controversial love triangle with boyfriend Ben, posting a Youtube video titled "We have SEX with the same man & how it works".

The twins have spilled all the details about sleeping with the same man.
    In a no-holds barred insight into their “great” sex life, Anna and Lucy have hit back at haters who have slammed their bizarre romance.

“We’re all in the bedroom… but it’s all about Ben,” says Anna, who is adamant nothing happens between her and Lucy. “We don’t do anything with each other. We don’t kiss each other.”

While having another woman – let alone your sister – watch your sexy times might sound like a recipe for romance hell, the girls say the arrangement is “perfect” for them.

Anna, Lucy and Ben have been dating for five years and things are "perfect".
    “There’s no jealousy. If Ben kisses me, he’ll kiss Anna straight away,” says Lucy. "There’s never been any jealousy from day one."

After meeting through Facebook, Lucy and Anna fell in love with Ben, who also has a twin, with the three of them celebrating their five-year anniversary earlier this year.

“Ben’s twinning and winning,” says Lucy. “He’s getting double the attention, double the love, double the sex life.”

The girls insist there's absolutely no jealousy between them when it comes to their love triangle. Photo: Instagram/annalucydecinque

Admitting they’re sick of the judgement and “perverts” commenting on their life, the twins say Ben understands their need to be together constantly.

While the girls have dated separate men before, they say it’s never worked because they do everything together – from eating exactly the same amount and type of food, getting the same plastic surgery and even showering at the same time – but this situation works because Ben accepts them for who they are.

Seen high-fiving in their video, the girls aren't ashamed of who they are or their relationship. Image: Youtube
    “We’re not ashamed that we’re in a three-way relationship,” says Lucy. “I think it’s beautiful. Whether you guys think it’s unnatural or not, good for you. This is our life, and guess what, we’re not hurting anyone and we’re doing what makes us happy.”

The twins have even hinted the pitter patter of tiny feet could be on the cards too, with Ben doubling up as their baby daddy.

“If we want to have babies with the same man, we are going to,” says Anna.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Moo Uaon and OZZYGUY like this.
    The only thing that will stop you from fulfilling your dreams is you.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน obes's Avatar
    I thought they were Lady-boys - or are they................
    OZZYGUY and Cuzzy like this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Bacon's Avatar
    Jesus! He can keep em.
    Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    yeah,was gonna say.... just 2 typical perth bush pigs!
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Not with those two mutts!

Damn.....

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน OZZYGUY's Avatar
    Looks like a c0ck fess to me
    obes likes this.

555555 ... funny, all posts ..

I guess i was looking at it more from the angle of any 2 .... not just those 2, but any twin sisters say like Bia and Branca Feres ... or even just 2 wives in the same house that aren't twins

Try not to miss the point just because these two are honeys ..55555 .... think of any other implications

OZZYGUY likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    Forget what they look like; if it works for all three of them then that should be all that matters. I have four lady friends in Thailand that like their loving together as a group of three. We get along socially as well. I don't see anything wrong with it.

When Thailand was Siam it was quite common for wealthy men to have more than one wife. I'm quite sure there were some nice love triangles for all concerned.

One of my wife's school friend lives in Dubai with a Arab guy. She was his GF for a very long time and they lived together. She was the only girl at the time. (as far as she knows)

However because of the religion side of things and family there could not be married even if she changed. His family arranged a Muslim wife for him and they all live together now.

Is she happy? hell no. She loves him deeply but will never be number one.

Its all nice to think of a relationship with a few lady's but IMO one good is enough.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Bacon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OZZYGUY View Post
    One of my wife's school friend lives in Dubai with a Arab guy. She was his GF for a very long time and they lived together. She was the only girl at the time. (as far as she knows)

However because of the religion side of things and family there could not be married even if she changed. His family arranged a Muslim wife for him and they all live together now.

Is she happy? hell no. She loves him deeply but will never be number one.

Its all nice to think of a relationship with a few lady's but IMO one good is enough.
    That's a pretty weird setup. She should bite the bullet and get out of it.
    OZZYGUY likes this.
    Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน obes's Avatar
    I always wanted two women when I was younger - one who loved to fcuk and one who liked to chill.

Remember watching Jack Thompson and his two women in the early days and they looked to be having a blast.

No way I'd want two nowadays !

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    One female drives me bonkers......no fxuking way I want two lunatics in my life
    Chob likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MarcTwoSix View Post
    One female drives me bonkers......no fxuking way I want two lunatics in my life

The secret is to keep them all at a distance... from each other and yourself. I thought you already had that worked out. As I've mentioned before, I have lots of lady friends and we get along famously. I just would not want to LIVE with any of them. And, I doubt if they would want to live with me... other than me just being a meal ticket.

Identical Twins are an entirely different situation. They are usually very close and you can't split them up. You get them both, or neither.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Forbes View Post
    As I've mentioned before, I have lots of lady friends and we get along famously.
    twice in 2 posts. i think we get the point!
    OZZYGUY likes this.
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

I am thinking there could be some real benefits here, and Ben is on to something..

Obviously its going to take two very special unique females .....

First thing that springs to mind is when you want to be out at night, at least they would have some company, a female sitting home alone waiting for you never ends well ... 5555

Time of the month for one .... you have a backup

You have doubled your odds that one of them loves to be a housewife, imagine if you struck two, or one loves to be the housewife and the other is the career woman ..

Or both, you are potentially a 3 income household ... expendable income to burn !!

Quote Originally Posted by Sydney View Post
    I am thinking there could be some real benefits here, and Ben is on to something..

Obviously its going to take two very special unique females .....

First thing that springs to mind is when you want to be out at night, at least they would have some company, a female sitting home alone waiting for you never ends well ... 5555

Time of the month for one .... you have a backup

You have doubled your odds that one of them loves to be a housewife, imagine if you struck two, or one loves to be the housewife and the other is the career woman ..

Or both, you are potentially a 3 income household ... expendable income to burn !!

Is it not true that females living together have similarly timed periods? Those 2 must look scarier without make-up than even mariah carey-packer!
    OZZYGUY likes this.
    Cheers, Rob.
    Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting: holy s.h.i.t what a ride!

Quote Originally Posted by Moo Uaon View Post
    twice in 2 posts. i think we get the point!
    The difference being that you can have good friends for varying reasons. Some of my male friends do not get along with other of my male friends. And, it is no different than with women. I love my brother, but I couldn't live with him for more than a day.

We really are a complex bunch of individuals and there is no one size fits all situation. Living with someone is an entirely different situation than dealing with them socially or having sex with them.

Quote Originally Posted by kaptainrob View Post
    Is it not true that females living together have similarly timed periods? Those 2 must look scarier without make-up than even mariah carey-packer!
    hmmm , never heard that one before, twins you would expect, maybe better anyone to get it all over at the same time ....555555

Come on these two aren't to bad, just too much cosmetic surgery, especially on the lips ..... i think bush pigs is a bit tough but, good on them i say, they are clearly happy ..... judging books by a cover is not fair, and the photos above and the comments after are clearly examples that we all do this ...

Anyone who can care for the elderly is a saint in my book

Last edited by Sydney; 11th November 2016 at 19:26.
    Ian Forbes likes this.

^ If they were flat chested you'd not look twice ... err, might rephrase that ... 555

2 vertically challenged bimbo's with major surgical enhancements would barely rate a look except for the tits.
    Chob likes this.
    Cheers, Rob.
    Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting: holy s.h.i.t what a ride!

Yes Robs correct just live with a bunch of ladys and see when they all sync. 55

So you devorce and loose 75% to each? So thats 150% 55
    Sydney, Changone and Chob like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast