Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Dreams...........strange, weird and scary.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน OZZYGUY's Avatar

Dreams...........strange, weird and scary.

Do you dream much? Whatís the strangest dream you have had? Do dreams really come true?

For as long as I can remember I donít really dream a lot. Maybe a few times a year. They say everyone dreams but you just donít remember them when you wake up.

A few nights ago, I had the strangest dream, scared the life out of me but funny as well. I was scuba diving and all these big sharks came around me. Was shitting myself then one of them came charging towards me. Thought I was a gonna then out comes this big puppy dog like tongue and the shark licked me like crazy, rubbed himself against me like a cat dose and fucked off. 555
    Quarky likes this.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar
    I always ask the mrs, then she asks mum, who asks Yai what it means and gets back to me...555
    Sydney and OZZYGUY like this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    a lot of thais think dreams are real.
    have had a phone call early morning a couple of times...

i see you take lady.....me....no.
    yes i see in dream you have lady with you now-last night.....me...no i don't (i didn't then)

dream about "lucky number" too.

had a farang GF who had a book of dreams next to her bed and would wake in the morning and consult it before she forgot them.
    Quarky, Changone and OZZYGUY like this.
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

Cadet Gold
    Most of my dreams are sexual but unfortunately they don't come through

Then again, I usually dream a few times before I travel that my plane will crash. I dream that the plane is stalling, and we are falling towards the ground until... nothing. Then I wake up. It freaked me out a bit in the beginning, but I am used to it now.
    Sydney and OZZYGUY like this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Tingtong's Avatar
    I have nightmares nearly every night. I hate having to go to bed...But the reoccurring theme dream I have is some Bad Guys are chasing me and my Gun that I have wont fire when I try to shoot them.
    OZZYGUY likes this.

i use to dream about plane crashes...a lot.

another dream a couple of years ago i solved a 45 yr old family mystery.
    we use to live near a high school and before i started there someone threw a rock that hit the window i was sitting next to watching tv. didn't break it but damaged and cracked it. i jumped up and saw the kid but didn't mean much.
    later i did start at that school but still was new kid on the block and incident forgotten.
    18 months ago i had this dream and woke thinking about this kid i knew from high school and the local area. didn't know why.
    then some days later i had the dream again and it played out the rock incident,pretty much exactly as i remember it and the kid i was thinking about days before was the one that did it. he had looked straight at me as others had alerted him that someone had seen him. the way he looked and the way he moved were someone i got to know later in life but i had forgotten it all.
    he was a weird style of a kid and later young adult with some mental issues and a alcoholic.

he was in a rugby league team that my brother was coaching at the time. seems it was linked to that and knew the house was where he lived.

hows that for strange?
    Quarky and OZZYGUY like this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Dupree's Avatar
    The worst is a wet dream ending before you finish...555
    Quarky likes this.
    I just girl in bar. Buy me one dink?....

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Sydney's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by YankeeDK View Post
    Most of my dreams are sexual but unfortunately they don't come through

Then again, I usually dream a few times before I travel that my plane will crash. I dream that the plane is stalling, and we are falling towards the ground until... nothing. Then I wake up. It freaked me out a bit in the beginning, but I am used to it now.
    Ohh man thats exactly what i get .... no not the sex part ..55

The night before a flight i always see the water or ocean that the plane is flying over, and i can hear the drone of the engines, and then all of a sudden it goes silent, and we are falling... everytime its almost the same dream like my subconscious has stored it from the time before ..

YK you have any real fear of flying or heights ? ..... personally i do, doesn't stop me of coarse, but its always plays on my mind for a few days up to departure ..even my small 3 hour flight to NZ this year ...same dream same fear ...5555
    OZZYGUY likes this.
    The only thing that will stop you from fulfilling your dreams is you.

Minder is going to eat this thread up ..... licking his lips when he reads the title post
    Minder likes this.

Yep that fits in the strange box...

Quote Originally Posted by Moo Uaon View Post
    i use to dream about plane crashes...a lot.

another dream a couple of years ago i solved a 45 yr old family mystery.
    we use to live near a high school and before i started there someone threw a rock that hit the window i was sitting next to watching tv. didn't break it but damaged and cracked it. i jumped up and saw the kid but didn't mean much.
    later i did start at that school but still was new kid on the block and incident forgotten.
    18 months ago i had this dream and woke thinking about this kid i knew from high school and the local area. didn't know why.
    then some days later i had the dream again and it played out the rock incident,pretty much exactly as i remember it and the kid i was thinking about days before was the one that did it. he had looked straight at me as others had alerted him that someone had seen him. the way he looked and the way he moved were someone i got to know later in life but i had forgotten it all.
    he was a weird style of a kid and later young adult with some mental issues and a alcoholic.

he was in a rugby league team that my brother was coaching at the time. seems it was linked to that and knew the house was where he lived.

hows that for strange?

Quote Originally Posted by Sydney View Post
    YK you have any real fear of flying or heights ? ..... personally i do, doesn't stop me of coarse, but its always plays on my mind for a few days up to departure ..even my small 3 hour flight to NZ this year ...same dream same fear ...5555
    I use to have a fear of flying up to about about 15 years ago. Would make any excuses not to fly even drove to Melbourne once rather than flying.

I blame it on a bad flight I had as a kid and a emergency landing in the Kimberly's some place on the way to Darwin. I was traveling alone as a kid and the hostie had to look after me.

The thing that I feel got me over the fear of flying was another flight in Darwin. I went on a small plane think it was a 4 seater and about as old as me. Was scared shitless taking off on a gravel runway. Once up the pilot let me fly the plane. Was a great experience flying over the Kakadu. The more flying you do the easier it gets.
    Sydney, YankeeDK and TLandHim like this.

Cadet Gold
    Ohh man thats exactly what i get .... no not the sex part ..55

The night before a flight i always see the water or ocean that the plane is flying over, and i can hear the drone of the engines, and then all of a sudden it goes silent, and we are falling... everytime its almost the same dream like my subconscious has stored it from the time before ..

It's strange. When I was a kid I climbed trees as high as I could and din't care. When I was 6 I was on holiday on Crete with my parents and nearly gave them heart attacks because we were walking up a mountain and I ran to the edge and stopped right before to admire the view. I think it was at least 100 m down from there. But then I grew up and now I can hardly get on a ladder
    Actually it's not as much a fear of heights as a fear of falling. I did do a parachute jump about 10 years ago and it didn't scare me at all because I knew I had the chute.

I do have a slight fear of flying because of my dreams. Not the turbulence but whenever the plane decelerates it's a flashback to my dream when it's stalling so I get a chill for a second.

But as you say, nothing can stop those LOS trips
    Sydney likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    I dream a ton and often am pretty physical too.

My wife has taken many a knock while I am sleeping 555

Quote Originally Posted by YankeeDK View Post
    It's strange. When I was a kid I climbed trees as high as I could and din't care. When I was 6 I was on holiday on Crete with my parents and nearly gave them heart attacks because we were walking up a mountain and I ran to the edge and stopped right before to admire the view. I think it was at least 100 m down from there. But then I grew up and now I can hardly get on a ladder
    Actually it's not as much a fear of heights as a fear of falling. I did do a parachute jump about 10 years ago and it didn't scare me at all because I knew I had the chute.

I do have a slight fear of flying because of my dreams. Not the turbulence but whenever the plane decelerates it's a flashback to my dream when it's stalling so I get a chill for a second.

But as you say, nothing can stop those LOS trips
    Yep it sucks getting older ( notice i said older, not old .555 ) ... wish we could carry the fearlessness that we have as a kid past 25 years old ? ... some people obviously do like the dudes who use those flying suits and jump of mountains etc ..

Ozzy spot on about being in control of the plane, that makes perfect sense, as apart from the height issue, there is also the lose of control factor ...

Anyway back to dreams ... when i gave up smoking weed i finally got to dream again when asleep ... for all the years smoking pot and going to bed at night stoned i never dreamt at all ..
    YankeeDK and OZZYGUY like this.

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Minder's Avatar
    Minder is going to eat this thread up ..... licking his lips when he reads the title post
    “There’s enough material here for an entire conference,”
    Sydney likes this.
    Life is the unexpected ...

Yep it sucks getting older ( notice i said older, not old .555 ) ... wish we could carry the fearlessness that we have as a kid past 25 years old ? ... some people obviously do like the dudes who use those flying suits and jump of mountains etc ..

Ozzy spot on about being in control of the plane, that makes perfect sense, as apart from the height issue, there is also the lose of control factor ...

Anyway back to dreams ... when i gave up smoking weed i finally got to dream again when asleep ... for all the years smoking pot and going to bed at night stoned i never dreamt at all ..
    maybe the dreams all happened during the day.

OZZYGUY likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Dupree's Avatar
    I had many scary dreams starting when I was 6. It probably had a lot to do with all the horror movies I watched. I remember one dream where Frankenstein, Dracula and The Wolfman were all chasing me around the house. But back then I could fly away like Superman...
    Changone and OZZYGUY like this.
    I just girl in bar. Buy me one dink?....

Quote Originally Posted by Dupree View Post
    I had many scary dreams starting when I was 60. It probably had a lot to do with all the weed. I remember one dream where Frankenstein, Dracula and The Wolfman were all chasing me around the house. But back then I could fly away like Superman...

Fixed it for you Dupree........55

I used to sleepwalk a lot... and often couldn't tell whether I was awake or asleep... walking around the house having conversations with my folks... they said I made no sense... but it made sense to me... it all started after the car accident... and stopped after dad gave me a good hiding while I was sleepwalking... he didn't believe I was asleep...555
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Bacon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tingtong View Post
    I have nightmares nearly every night. I hate having to go to bed...But the reoccurring theme dream I have is some Bad Guys are chasing me and my Gun that I have wont fire when I try to shoot them.
    See a professional.
    Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast