Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree187Likes

Thread: Where do you come from?

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar

Where do you come from?

I liked hearing about everyone's background with their parents on the New Year's thread.
    Stuff like that really helps you understand people's perspectives and some opinions they have on threads.

So let's find out where people are from? Not like the actual city and country.
    But what type of area to your grow up? What type of upbringing?
    Rural, country, suburbs, the city/downtown

I think that also gives a good perspective on BM's

I grew up in a city about a 6-7min drive from downtown Boston.
    It's weird, it's a decent size city in population, I think 70k and very close to the center of Boston.
    But it really has a small town vibe.
    Everyone knows everyone, families were big, all Irish or Italian.
    So you'd be known as "Bernie's brother" and now my nephews are known as "Paul's nephew"

Sports was huge in my city. Everybody played organized sports and my city was always pretty good in most sports.
    And there were ballparks everywhere....Baseball, basketball, football

I'd say it was a pretty tough town. Not dangerous but a lot of fights, tons of fights from when you were going to through high school.

And it is a pretty lower middle class town. Most people live paycheck to paycheck.

It's a town that is about 50/50 with people that are lifers and have always lived there to people who moved away. But most just move to nicer towns no further than 45mins away

I think it's one of the best places to grow up as a kid. It was a very tight knit community, tough that it taught you street smarts but really good people.

Interesting to hear some others stories
    Quarky, Ian Forbes and OZZYGUY like this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน slampay's Avatar
    Son of a Single mom with three boys. Moved every year. I went to nine different school districts until we settled on a bad part of town while I started high school, still moved around but stayed in the same school for a change. I dreaded the new school thing as I always had to fist fight for respect almost instantly when I got there...my only lite at the end of the tunnel was I better athlete than most/all.

I got a bad juvenile record with the police, "show me who you hang with, I'll show you who you are" one of coaches told me. I'll never forget that.

I dedicated my life to make sure my boys stayed in the same school district, in a class area, with the same friends, throughout their entire school years.

Good thread bro...

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน OZZYGUY's Avatar
    Great thread Paulie.

Well as I mentioned in another post I am adopted. My adopted parents are now 80 and 85 and still married. Dad still opens doors and hold mums hand. They are cute..55 They are my parents not my biological parents.

Mum was born in England and Dad in Australia in Kalgoorlie. My parents lived in the country about 4 hours south of Perth. Dad was a bank manager in a small town called Manjimup, mum worked on the switch board for a telecommunications company. They tried a few years to have a baby and couldn’t. After they adopted me in 1967 (at birth) my mum was a stay at home mum. A few years later she became pregnant with my sister and then again with my brother. So much for not being able to have kids….55

My parents are very Victorian and conservative dad would never take any risks in life. It sort of didn’t really get them anywhere finically besides owning a home. We moved to the Perth city when I was about 4 and dad had a job offer as an accountant in a finance company in the city where he stayed to he retired and would always bost how he never had a sick day in his life.

We lived in a place called Gosnells about 35 minutes out of the city. We stayed in the same house to I moved out as a adult. I guess we had a lower income type of upbringing but a very supportive and loving family. I went to the same primary and high school all my life. I started racing push bikes when I was 12 dad would have rather me play football but never said anything. I just knew. Was a bit of a rough place to grow up and as I got older started mixing with the wrong people. I joined up with a group or maybe a gang you could call it called Gozzy boys. Always in fights with the aboriginals in Armadale and skin heads in Langford two neighing towns. A few of my friends died from fights, drugs, or smashing motor bikes or cars while drunk. It was then I got out and decided it wasn’t me.

When I split from my first wife still in my 20”s I decided to find my biological mother. My parents gave me her name and what information they had. It wasn’t much to go on. Since I can remember I knew I was adopted. I contacted a department called Jigsaw. They put people in contact. They called me a few weeks later said it takes a few years to get to your case but I had jumped the que. Works out I had a sister looking for me for some time and my information matched up. Funny thing was I knew my birth mother was 16 when she had me and my sis was older than me. Think my birth mother was a bit of a tart …55. I met my sister and after about a year my birth mother and 3 other siblings. We all have different fathers except 2. They all have a very different life style than me. Lets just say they are rednecks like you would find in the swamp. My older half sister was also adopted and had a life of abuse, sexual abuse and drug addiction. I REALLY HIT THE JACKPOT with the family I was adopted in. We didn’t have much but we had love, respect and supportive parents plus the extended family is a awesome bunch.
    Last edited by OZZYGUY; 7th January 2017 at 19:04.
    Quarky, PeteGill, slampay and 8 others like this.

Oh and I was 16 when I first dated a Asian girl (only one in my school) and been hooked ever since. Just love the family values.

Lamai Beach Bum Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน bacwaan's Avatar
    My mother is French and father English...they met at university in Sydney not long after WW2 finished....my maternal grandparents came to OZ with family to escape the war and my paternal grandparents sent my father to boarding school in NZ as a teenager for the same reason

I was born in the UK and after they finished uni/married/worked my Dad came back to OZ with my mum and his Dad to work as a design engineer for the Snowy River Hydo Electric Project...my grandad ended up down in the Murrumbigee Irrigation Area not long after that and then bought my grandma out....they returned to the UK in the 1960s but my Dad and Mum stayed on and we moved to Lake Macquarie, about 100 miles north of Sydney as my Dad took on the design of some power stations in that area

I gotta say it was a pretty idyllic place to grow up....we had the lake at our backdoor and natural bushland at the front...the beaches were not far either...my brother and I spent most of our time in the lake swimming or on boats as kids and then when we got a little older we got surfboards and were at the beach most of the time

We both played soccer to representative level and I represented our area at surfing...school was mostly local but I spent a coupe of years back in the UK at about 11-12 and then 2 years at a C of E Cathedral School....we had a stint near KL (in Malaysia) for a year as dad worked on a project there and then a couple of years at school in Wellington NZ where I learned to play and love Rugby...I came back to AUS for my last year at school to sit matriculation for Uni (HSC)

The area of Lake Macquarie where we lived was pretty much middle class although there were some very expensive homes around us....most of the fathers were professionals and mothers stayed at home (well it was the 50's and 60's 555)...but not far away most of the other houses were pretty standard 3 bed family homes where most fathers would have been tradesman or shift workers at the industries in Newcastle...It was the kind of place where no one locked their doors and all kids were welcome..we would often have 10 or more kids at our place hanging out for the day....and everyone got sandwiches and a juice

I left the area for Sydney and university at 17 and never really went back to live...too much wunderlust and travelling the world after Uni, but when I settled back in Sydney after living in London about 10 years later I would head up there very occasionally for a friend's birthday/wedding etc etc...my parents moved to the Gold Coast sometime whilst I was living back in London and I kinda lost touch with the place then
    Last edited by bacwaan; 7th January 2017 at 18:12.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    sports mad working class family from the bush that moved to the big smoke when the old man started played league for newtown and union for gordon and the Oz army team.
    bro played for the eels RL,mum was a tennis nut and i became a bike racer
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

Quote Originally Posted by OZZYGUY View Post
    Great thread Paulie.

Well as I mentioned in another post I am adopted. My adopted parents are now 80 and 85 and still married. Dad still opens doors and hold mums hand. They are cute..55 They are my parents not my biological parents.

Mum was born in England and Dad in Australia in Kalgoorlie. My parents lived in the country about 4 hours south of Perth. Dad was a bank manager in a small town called Manjimup, mum worked on the switch board for a telecommunications company. They tried a few years to have a baby and couldn’t. After they adopted me in 1967 (at birth) my mum was a stay at home mum. A few years later she became pregnant with my sister and then again with my brother. So much for not being able to have kids….55

My parents are very Victorian and conservative dad would never take any risks in life. It sort of didn’t really get them anywhere finically besides owning a home. We moved to the Perth city when I was about 4 and dad had a job offer as an accountant in a finance company in the city where he stayed to he retired and would always bost how he never had a sick day in his life.

We lived in a place called Gosnells about 35 minutes out of the city. We stayed in the same house to I moved out as a adult. I guess we had a lower income type of upbringing but a very supportive and loving family. I went to the same primary and high school all my life. I started racing push bikes when I was 12 dad would have rather me play football but never said anything. I just knew. Was a bit of a rough place to grow up and as I got older started mixing with the wrong people. I joined up with a group or maybe a gang you could call it called Gozzy boys. Always in fights with the aboriginals in Armadale and skin heads in Langford two neighing towns. A few of my friends died from fights, drugs, or smashing motor bikes or cars while drunk. It was then I got out and decided it wasn’t me.

When I split from my first wife still in my 20”s I decided to find my biological mother. My parents gave me her name and what information they had. It wasn’t much to go on. Since I can remember I knew I was adopted. I contacted a department called Jigsaw. They put people in contact. They called me a few weeks later said it takes a few years to get to your case but I had jumped the que. Works out I had a sister looking for me for some time and my information matched up. Funny thing was I knew my birth mother was 16 when she had me and my sis was older than me. Think my birth mother was a bit of a tart …55. I met my sister and after about a year my birth mother and 3 other siblings. We all have different fathers except 2. They all have a very different life style than me. Lets just say they are rednecks like you would find in the swamp. My older half sister was also adopted and had a life of abuse, sexual abuse and drug addiction. I REALLY HIT THE JACKPOT with the family I was adopted in. We didn’t have much but we had love, respect and supportive parents plus the extended family is a awesome bunch.
    I have a peculiar family dynamic a bit.
    My dad was married before my mom and had 3 kids, 2 girls and a boy.
    His wife went crazy and he left her.
    But my sister Sherry was just 1 or 2 yrs old, and a bit too much for him so my aunt and uncle took her in.
    When my dad met my mom, Sherry was 5-6 and happy at my aunt's so he left her there and moved across the street!
    So she calls me and my siblings her brothers and sisters but also her actual cousins her brothers and sisters.
    But I consider her 100% my sister......That is who I am visiting in Florida soon.

But my dad's other 2 kids were older and have always been the "black sheep"
    My sister Janet is just had news, although she has always treated me well. She moved to California and my 2 other sisters hate her.
    I tried to reconnect with her when my brother died and she came to his funeral but she'd call me all coked up and drunk and just added all this drama when I was still trying to cope with losing my absolute favorite person, my brother.

My dad's other kid, Michael.......My family is guilty of abandoning, I believe.
    He is a bit mentally slow and a small handicap. I don't blame my mom, she was trying to take care of 7 kids when my dad died and Michael started getting violent towards my sister's when he started drinking.
    But my sister's hold such a grudge they basically disowned him but he should have been cut come slack due to his mental issues.
    My ex-gf was really good at making sure I kept up with him and invited him out. My brother who died was a saint, so always included him at holidays.
    I need to get back in touch with him.

My nephew gets so confused by our family and was asking my sister to explain after Xmas.
    He them said....."I just want to know if Uncle Paul is my real Uncle, because he's the best"
    My sister said "You boys all love him because he's basically the same as you guys" (meaning I'm immature as the 21yr olds) 555

Both sides of my family are from Charlestown, which was the city in the movie The Town, I should have just said that from the start to explain where I am from 555

Actually if you watch any of those Boston movies.
    The Town
    Mystic River
    Gone Baby Gone
    Good Will Hunting

They all depict exactly where I'm from and how the people are.
    Ian Forbes and OZZYGUY like this.

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Sydney's Avatar
    Where did i come from ? .... hell lets go further back and really paint a picture ....

My Mothers mum, was born in 1900 in London, in 1917 she jumped on a boat and sailed to NZ, god knows why, probably took 4 or 5 months at sea, but i reckon that was pretty gusty for a teenage female at the age of 17, i think she might of meet my grandfather in Palmerston North NZ, what a boring place that was, he was from London also. But they lived in Palmerston North their whole life. My mum was born there and used to ride 5 miles on her horse everyday to get to school, so a rural life for them.

My Dad also came from Palmerston North, he had two bothers, but one was killed as a plane gunner in WW2, my bother recently did a history search on all this, they were shot down by some well known ace German fighter pilot, i got to see pictures of both planes on my last trip home, it was surreal reading all the folder my brother had put together.

Dad was the baby of the family, after his brother was killed, Dads mum went a little strange on him, showed him no love moving forward, when i found out about this many years ago, it explained a lot to me, but although my Dad was not very good at expressing his love for his children, he was a great dad, very laid back and a cool dude. He even had records of Bob Marley, Spilt Enz and others, he knew how to throw a party that was for sure.

My mum is the most positive person i have ever meet, even now at 81 years old she still always looks at the bright side of everything, in the 70's she read the book ' Let's Get Well by Adelle Davis, this set mum on the path of her health supplements, something she still does today. I remember having wheatgerm in our cereal every morning, and mum would line up all our vitamins on the breakfast table next to our bowl, we would have to sallow them all down before we could start to eat. Mum still drives at 81, and is completely independent, renting my house in NZ. She's a true legend !

Dad died 8 years ago at 76, a big shock as he was fairly healthy .... his death was from repository issues, maybe even caused by mould, or a like whats called a Farmer's Lung. RIP Dad, you were also a legend and loved by anyone who meet you.

In my 21 years in NZ, we lived in 3 places, Rotorua ( i was born ), Napier, then Auckland, moving for Dads promotions in the insurance industry, his last promotion was to be to Melbourne, we were so close to leaving Nz, i was about 12, but at the last hour Dad turned it down, that would have altered my life totally and who knows where i would have ended up.

All through Dads career, my Mum was always dreaming up and starting new bushiness's for herself, some better than others, everything from manufacturing those swirly straws ( they were cool you could watch you milk go round and round as you sucked it up) to cutting polystyrene for shop window displays, when we got to Auckland she brought a little haberdashery and jewelry shop on the north shore of Auckland ( Takapuna ) ...

After Dad turned down his last promotion, he knew he was going to have to quit, it wasn't good in those days to say no, so he cashed in his life insurances of 30K, borrowed 20K and brought a Sewing machine shop in Browns Bay. The previous owner was a shocking man who used to abuse his customers, he was only averaging selling 2 machines a week, once Mum and Dad got them selves established the business rocketed, i remember their best week they sold 23 machines, they extended the shop and all was going great guns, but Dad was very good at spending it as fast as it was coming in.

So we lived in a big 3 storied house 5 minutes to the beach in Milford on the north shore of Auckland, looking back now, for me from the age of 8 it was an ideal place to live, i could see the ocean from my house, and spent most of my time walking to the beach and hanging there all day, i also walked to 2 of the 3 schools i went too, but of coarse you take all of this for granted. You also take for granted the stable and good marriage my parents had, i can never remember them ever having a argument once, I really had no stress at all i my life. Dad even brought me a sailing dingy and would take me and the dingy to race it every Sunday. They ended up working together for 30 years in that shop.

And then high school started, 13, 14 i was going well, grades were high, even though i had started 3 vices at the age of 13, smokes, pot and alcohol, my problem was i had just to much freedom, Mum and Dad were always working and trusted me to much .... i started to get worse, by 15 the police would come knocking, by 16 i dropped out of school, Mum was worried but she still put her trust in me that i would work it all out .... by 18 i moved out of home, and 21 moved countries and never returned. From 13 to 21 really was one big party for me, i gave up everything, sport, sailing, music, Mum and Dad were to busy and i was having way too much fun.

When i now think about that 8 years of partying, 8 years is so little, but yet we did so much, i don't regret it at all, M26 used the words street smarts, well i got a whole lot of that in those 8 years, we were always with older people, going places and doing things we shouldn't have being doing. But 13 to 21 are formative years, so mine were well spent ... 555
    Last edited by Sydney; 7th January 2017 at 22:27.
    The only thing that will stop you from fulfilling your dreams is you.

How I met my biological youngest brother

So I met my older sister that was also adopted, then my biological mother and her other two children from her first marriage. As I said they are all very very different to me. But my birth mother got divorced and re mairred to a guy much younger than her and another child was born. They don’t talk with the youngest child much because as they said “He is very different and not like us” So im thinking what is the difference? How bad can this kid be?

A few years on and my birth mother calls me. Says my youngest brother needs some car repairs can I help plus we can finally meet. I’m thinking what’s this dude like, maybe he thinks he is getting freebie. A few days later he arrives at my business. My receptionist (also she is my daughter)messages me says some young guy is waiting to see you and he is super cute 555. I go down to reception to meet with him. In reception is also a friend of mine. My friend didn’t know this was my business. I asked my friend did he have his car booked in. Nope he was picking up his son. My friends son was my biological half brother. My friend was once married to my birth mother how fucked up is that….

So the reason my youngest biological brother is so different to the others is he is very much like me. He loves extreme sports raced BMX at national level like I did, He surfed with Billabong and did some international comps, got his head screwed on and has a few property’s. Great kid and yes we are both very different to the others.
    Last edited by OZZYGUY; 8th January 2017 at 09:10.
    Quarky, Sydney, PeteGill and 2 others like this.

How I met my biological youngest brother

So I met my older sister that was also adopted, then my biological mother and her other two children from her first marriage. As I said they are all very very different to me. But my birth mother got divorced and re mairred to a guy much younger than her and another child was born. They don’t talk with the youngest child much because as they said “He is very different and not like us” So im thinking what is the difference? How bad can this kid be?

A few years on and my birth mother calls me. Says my youngest brother needs some car repairs can I help plus we can finally meet. I’m thinking what’s this dude like, maybe he thinks he is getting freebie. A few days later he arrives at my business. My receptionist (also she is my daughter)messages me says some young guy is waiting to see you and he is super cute 555. I go down to reception to meet with him. In reception is also a friend of mine. My friend didn’t know this was my business. I asked my friend did he have his car booked in. Nope he was picking up his son. My friends son was my biological half brother. My friend was once married to my birth mother how fucked up is that….

So the reason my youngest biological brother is so different to the others is he is very much like me. He loves extreme sports raced BMX at national level like I did, He surfed with Billabong and did some international comps, got his head screwed on and has a few property’s. Great kid and yes we are both very different to the others.
    I am completely different than anyone in my whole family, and most of them are biological!
    My whole family, cousins, everyone are all Boston lifers.
    None of them travel. When we had our wedding dinner in Toronto, ever person in my family had to get a passport, even people in their 50's.
    My family is very conservative politically, I never really thought of it, but I am definitely a liberal.

Go to holiday parties.....A lot in sweatpants, I think you should dress up for occasions.

Just pretty much everything in life.....I am polar opposite of anyone in my family.

Even if I lived back home, I'd be 10mins from where they live and our lives would be completely opposite of each other.
    OZZYGUY likes this.

I get what you are saying and we are the black sheep not them.......55

I'm actually very much like my dad even though I'm not his biological kid. Even more so than my brother that is his kid. We look similar, treat family and people around us the same, have the same work ethics, treat our wife's and kids the same. Our difference is I just take risks in life especially when it comes to business and I like football. I owe a lot to him in the way I was brought up.

Oh and speaking of passports he had never been overseas until a year ago when he was 84.

Quote Originally Posted by MarcTwoSix View Post
    I am completely different than anyone in my whole family, and most of them are biological!
    My whole family, cousins, everyone are all Boston lifers.
    None of them travel. When we had our wedding dinner in Toronto, ever person in my family had to get a passport, even people in their 50's.
    My family is very conservative politically, I never really thought of it, but I am definitely a liberal.

Go to holiday parties.....A lot in sweatpants, I think you should dress up for occasions.

Just pretty much everything in life.....I am polar opposite of anyone in my family.

Even if I lived back home, I'd be 10mins from where they live and our lives would be completely opposite of each other.
    Quarky likes this.

I get what you are saying and we are the black sheep not them.......55

I'm actually very much like my dad even though I'm not his biological kid. Even more so than my brother that is his kid. We look similar, treat family and people around us the same, have the same work ethics, treat our wife's and kids the same. Our difference is I just take risks in life especially when it comes to business and I like football. I owe a lot to him in the way I was brought up.

Oh and speaking of passports he had never been overseas until a year ago when he was 84.
    My brother who passed, my favorite person in the world, is so completely opposite of me, but we were peas in a pod.
    He'd come out to the Hamptons and we'd be going to a hot club and he'd throw on a wrinkled Tasmania Devil t-shirt.

But he was the only one who consistently visited me in NYC
    I know for sure he would have visited Thailand many times and Vancouver all the time.
    Quarky and OZZYGUY like this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Cuzzy's Avatar
    Ozzy..... I lived in Kelmscott. Jumped off the train at Gozzies after work for a few schooners and watch the League pn Friday nights or the titties on Sunday arvo 555
    OZZYGUY likes this.
    Experts : People who know more and more about less and less until they know everything about nothing.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน chelski's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuzzy View Post
    Ozzy..... I lived in Kelmscott. Jumped off the train at Gozzies after work for a few schooners and watch the League pn Friday nights or the titties on Sunday arvo 555
    Cuzzy, where you to scared to go in the Kelmscott Pub (now Dan Murphy's). I have worked in Kelmscott for the last 10-12 years and only once ventured in there in that time (that was enough 55555). Much safer to get off in the city on the way home if I want a quick beer
    Gazmac, OZZYGUY and Cuzzy like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuzzy View Post
    My first house and business was in Kelmscott, most my friends went to Kelmscott high school. 555

Titties were better at the southern river tavern than the gozzy. Funny I still know the guy that ran most the tittie girls in Perth.
    Cuzzy likes this.

It wasn't that bad, had lots of good nights at the Kelmscott pub,

Quote Originally Posted by chelski View Post
    Cuzzy, where you to scared to go in the Kelmscott Pub (now Dan Murphy's). I have worked in Kelmscott for the last 10-12 years and only once ventured in there in that time (that was enough 55555). Much safer to get off in the city on the way home if I want a quick beer

Cadet Gold
    My dad was born on a farm in 1930 as the youngest of 9. Actually later he found out they were not his siblings but uncles and aunts, as he was the daughter of the oldest sister, who got knocked up. Not a very good thing in the country at that time so her parents just raised him as their own son. He never met his real father. When he was in his twenties he also knocked a girl up, so he has a son he's never met too. That means I have a half brother too I've never met even though I could. When my dad died we had to find him for inheritance reasons, and my mom talked to him. I don't really care though. He's just a stranger to me, and he probably feels the same way.

My mom was born in a town (population ~50k) in 1939 so that was very different. They met in the middle in a small village a couple of years before I was born where they both taught at the local school. My mom had a daughter already so I have a half sister, but she is 13 years older than me and moved out when I was 6, so we were never that close. I still see her at holidays and we like each other but we are so vastly different.

Then there's me being raised in that small village. It was in a way very idyllic. Everybody got along and everybody knew each other. I went to the school where my parents taught, but it was fine. My dad was perhaps the most respected teacher in the school, and my mom became the school librarian. They were both politically involved on the local level as social democrats, but I feel I was raised as a libertarian, to respect people and their property.

In short, my parents were together until my dad died, I lived the same place all my childhood, I was never involved with bad people and never did anything bad as a child. That seems to make me the odd one out 555.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน chelski's Avatar
    My first house and business was in Kelmscott, most my friends went to Kelmscott high school. Titties were better at the southern river tavern than the gozzy. Funny I still know the guy that ran most the tittie girls in Perth. 555

I never normally went in there in case there was anyone we had tipped out the shop I work in for shoplifting in there 5555. The one and only time was when I had to work a Sunday and rather than catch the Rail Bus to the City, waited till 3pm till the trains started again.
    Last edited by chelski; 9th January 2017 at 20:57.
    OZZYGUY likes this.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Arliss Michaels's Avatar
    My first house and business was in Kelmscott, most my friends went to Kelmscott high school. 555

Titties were better at the southern river tavern than the gozzy. Funny I still know the guy that ran most the tittie girls in Perth.
    Would his name be Steve by any chance🙄

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    OZZYGUY likes this.
    The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chelski View Post
    I never normally went in there in case there was anyone we had tipped out the shop I work in for shoplifting in there 5555.
    day to day battle keeping on top of sh1t like that in a retail store.
    staff are good at it too.
    takes a bit of time and experience to sense what's going on around you?
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast