Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Tingtong
  • 1 Post By Changone
  • 1 Post By obes

Thread: Aussi citzenship

Cadet Bronze

Aussi citzenship

hey fellas need some help here...met this chinese woman( couldve been Thai) but probably same story after the same thing
    havent even gone out with her n doubt i ever will all over me like a rash ...want to cook for u clean ur house care for you( im not med. well in my old age) buy u a new car pay for all repairs to my home (not that it needs any)
    says she can help me( im single alone not well) by being a companion for company n care )
    wat do i do to even the score....not much just marry her so she can get Aussie citizenship wants to go back to China to visit sick parents ( heard that before) n then b allowed back in country if shes not married she cant come back to Aus
    so i help her gain Aussie citizenship n she takes care of me till i die
    Is that how they do it
    P.S i have no intention of marrying her

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Tingtong's Avatar
    Tell her fuck off. Dirty scaming Chinese slut. Australian citizenship is not for sale for these magotts. We have far too many Chinese here as it is.
    Gazmac and OZZYGUY like this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน OZZYGUY's Avatar
    Being married will not get her citizenship as far as I'm aware. Its a long road, many years and lots of money. Partner visa first but then you need to be in a deFacto relationship a year before applying and the application is over $7,000. That will take a year or two and once done then a few more years for citizenship.

That's how I understand it and currently doing partner visa.

Man my advise is leave the Chinese alone. If you want to get hitched much better options are around.

Cadet Bronze
    agree with ya Ozzy....I'm not even remotely interested in her ..shes like an Aussie bushfly I wave her away but cant get rid of her

Bepp, she's probably an over stayer . You should contact Immigration and report her before cons some other unsuspecting Man. I had a Chinese bitch try this on me about 15 yrs ago when the Chinese started flooding in Aust. She was on her last days of her visa . I was on RSVP dating site and she contacted me and told me the greatest load of bullshit ever.
    At the time I wish I had of reported her .

Quote Originally Posted by bepp View Post
    agree with ya Ozzy....I'm not even remotely interested in her ..shes like an Aussie bushfly I wave her away but cant get rid of her
    I assume this girl is off a online dating website?

If so you should be able to just block her, skype and other messaging systems also allow you to block.

Is she in Aust or China?

Cadet Bronze
    shes in Australia claims to have been here 5 yrs ....not from dating site

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar
    Is it any wonder that immi make life so hard for "Genuine" new Australians when there are people who will rort the system so aggressively.
    Tingtong likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Changone View Post
    Is it any wonder that immi make life so hard for "Genuine" new Australians when there are people who will rort the system so aggressively.

C1 she is in Aust 5 years already. We dont know if she is rorting the system or not yet. Maybe maybe not. She may just be a very clingy type a lot of Chinese girls are. They are also good at getting that they want without careing what happens along the way.

If she has been in Aust 5 years she should qualify for PR. The PR is very expensive arounf 7k

What visa is she on?
    Last edited by OZZYGUY; 14th January 2017 at 12:52.

edited post, cancelled
    Last edited by Tingtong; 14th January 2017 at 13:20. Reason: Drunk

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน obes's Avatar
    How much $ has she got ? If she's got the dosh - tell her you'll marry her, when she deposits $600K into a Bahama's bank account........
    Tingtong likes this.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OZZYGUY View Post
    C1 she is in Aust 5 years already. We dont know if she is rorting the system or not yet. Maybe maybe not. She may just be a very clingy type a lot of Chinese girls are. They are also good at getting that they want without careing what happens along the way.

If she has been in Aust 5 years she should qualify for PR. The PR is very expensive arounf 7k

What visa is she on?
    Hard to know without asking her personal circumstances.

My personal (limited) experience with chinese girls is they want you to pay up big time early on in a relationship, mainly due to family pressure. They are always measuring if they are better off then you and if they believe they are that's when you are history.

The way the OP painted the picture, it looked like a rort and not a genuine way to get a PV.

Could have originally come here on a PV then split with partner before the PR was finalised.
    Instead of leaving, get a bridging visa, student visa etc, but once you leave Aust you can't get back in without a new visa.

I doubt she would be asking for a marriage of convenience if there was any other way she could get PR on her own.
    The citizenship part takes years longer but gets you access to an Australian passport and gives you the right to sponsor visa applicants (Other family members) so I guess this is the golden goose for her.