Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Rich Chinese girls in Vancouver

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar

Rich Chinese girls in Vancouver

This article is 100% accurate.

You literally see examples of it on every block in the city.

It's not a lie to say I can easily see 3-4 18-22yr old Chinese girls in a day driving a Lamborghini, Ferrari

China’s Rich Kids Head West

The money is astounding.
    Have teenagers living alone in 30million dollar mansions

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Tingtong's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcTwoSix View Post
    This article is 100% accurate.

You literally see examples of it on every block in the city.

It's not a lie to say I can easily see 3-4 18-22yr old Chinese girls in a day driving a Lamborghini, Ferrari

China’s Rich Kids Head West

The money is astounding.
    Have teenagers living alone in 30million dollar mansions
    Same here in Sydney, Young Chinese in BMW and Mercs everywhere in the City. There here "house Sitting" Mum and Dads Mansions that they Illegally bought. In Aust Foreigners are not allowed to Buy "second hand" real estate........But they do and get away with it.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Cuzzy's Avatar
    I concur with this commentary

Thom was alarmed that consumption has effectively replaced production as Vancouver’s growth industry. “The city has become a hotel,” he said. He was opposed to what he called “selling citizenships”—the practice whereby countries including Canada and the U.S. grant residency in exchange for investment. “I think any country should be against that, because you’re not buying the best people,” Thom said. “They don’t invest in their country. There’s no belonging. But it’s a worldwide trend. It’s happening in England. It’s happening in France. It’s happening in Australia. Everywhere.”
    Experts : People who know more and more about less and less until they know everything about nothing.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน jontymate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tingtong View Post
    Same here in Sydney, Young Chinese in BMW and Mercs everywhere in the City. There here "house Sitting" Mum and Dads Mansions that they Illegally bought. In Aust Foreigners are not allowed to Buy "second hand" real estate........But they do and get away with it.
    Prostitution is not legal in LOS but many go there to take advantage of low prices for the service. How is that different? It's up to the government to stamp out both and enforce the law. Otherwise on both fronts if a blind eye is turned why not take advantage? If I have a propriety to sell why not take advantaged to get the highest possible price? Don't get me wrong I see your point, that it inflates prices for our children.

Of course only the wealthiest families send their children to be educated in Australasia. I have lived there and the divide is great. Now we compete with other nations for this educational dollar ( like Canada and USA). A huge industry that has to have weight also in the equation.

My kids went to a school that when driving age came around there was jealously of a the car they were "given" a second hand Toyota. I guess we come from a generation of have been given nothing.

Jealously of wealth of others is not productive,this is what I taught my children. Especially if you put a race competent in it. Because to be successful you will not be jealous of others success and you will find what you want to really do.
    Quarky, PeteGill and Ian Forbes like this.
    "Man cannot discover New Oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore" 

Quote Originally Posted by jontymate View Post
    Prostitution is not legal in LOS but many go there to take advantage of low prices for the service. How is that different? It's up to the government to stamp out both and enforce the law. Otherwise on both fronts if a blind eye is turned why not take advantage? If I have a propriety to sell why not take advantaged to get the highest possible price? Don't get me wrong I see your point, that it inflates prices for our children.

Of course only the wealthiest families send their children to be educated in Australasia. I have lived there and the divide is great. Now we compete with other nations for this educational dollar ( like Canada and USA). A huge industry that has to have weight also in the equation.

My kids went to a school that when driving age came around there was jealously of a the car they were "given" a second hand Toyota. I guess we come from a generation of have been given nothing.

Jealously of wealth of others is not productive,this is what I taught my children. Especially if you put a race competent in it. Because to be successful you will not be jealous of others success and you will find what you want to really do.
    It's hard for the common working man not to be resentful when they will never be able to buy a home because their government sold them out.

Prices for homes are unaffordable for people even making 100k and not a lot of people make that.
    A policeman, school teacher, etc....

Especially when a huge% of the homes/apartments are not lived in.
    So a regular Joe can't buy a home while he looks up at apartment towers that are 20% occupied because the local govt has basically allowed the city to be a money launderer

Of course they will have resentment

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Sydney's Avatar
    It's hard for the common working man not to be resentful when they will never be able to buy a home because their government sold them out.

Prices for homes are unaffordable for people even making 100k and not a lot of people make that.

So a regular Joe can't buy a home while he looks up at apartment towers that are 20% occupied because the local govt has basically allowed the city to be a money launderer

Well said, and really, how hard would have it being to prevent all this happening ...
    The only thing that will stop you from fulfilling your dreams is you.

And after posting this i click on Yahoo news and even good ol Uncle Dick agrees with M26 ..5555 he even mentions a line i used in the other thread in similar topic to this one

yeah, you can buy more LCD TV sets ... hey Dick thats my line ..55555

https://au.finance.yahoo.com/news/di...030639169.html

Entrepreneur Dick Smith has taken a pop at immigrants, blaming Australia’s “unbelievable” population increase for “enormous” house prices, Sydney’s traffic jams and couples not being able to get on the property ladder.

“You can’t drive in Sydney at the moment … the housing prices are enormous, young couples can’t afford a house with a backyard anymore,“ Smith said on Sky News on Tuesday evening.

“You think each generation will be better off – yeah, you can buy more LCD TV sets and fly to Bali cheaper,” declared the multi- millionaire, who made his name as owner of the Dick Smith electronics chain, which he later sold to Woolworths.
    Also read: Extraordinary turmoil: Sydney’s 120% house price boom v’s Karratha’s bust

The electronics chain shut its doors in 2016 under the ownership of Anchorage Capital.

”The most fundamental right is to get a house with a backyard” he declared, lamenting that “young couples can’t do that anymore.”

The millionaire businessman blamed this “in 95 per cent of the cases” by the enormous population increase, mainly driven by “ridiculous immigration.”

House prices have risen dramatically in recent years especially in Sydney and Melbourne, although population growth appears to be slowing. In 2015, Australia’s population rose by 326,100 - well down from the peak level of almost 460,000 in 2008 and 422,000 in 2009.
    Also read: First home buyers on struggle street

Smith, a former Australian of the Year, has been a vociferous opponent of immigration in Australia, and in 2010 made a documentary on population growth called 'Dick Smith's Population Puzzle.'

He has also thrown his weight behind Pauline Hanson’s One Nation party, which has campaigned on an anti-immigration and anti-Muslim platform.

“I agree with her views on immigration numbers, that is about 70,000 a year, not 200,000. But I do not agree with her views on Muslim immigration,” he said last year.
    obes likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydney View Post
    Well said, and really, how hard would have it being to prevent all this happening ...
    It should be easy to stop this as there is already a law in place that as ive said before that males it Ill eagle for foreigners to buy existing "second hand " property. But the Chinese and some others have found loop holes to get around this but the Gov rarely enforces it.
    Sydney the city is a basket case.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Zablive's Avatar

Surely that is only in prime positions, seaview or downtown?
    Joe has to start small, in the burbs, commute and work his way up.
    Like we did 50 years ago.
    Not want a McMansion to start.
    Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and promoted by a sick mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end!

Quote Originally Posted by Zablive View Post
    My guys that work for me live 45mins from downtown near US border.

It's still pretty pricey out there for what you get
    A decent 2500sq ft house, nothing egrevagent is 1million

White Rock, Surrey MLS® Listings & Real Estate for Sale | REW.ca

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Zablive's Avatar
    My guys that work for me live 45mins from downtown near US border.

It's still pretty pricey out there for what you get
    A decent 2500sq ft house, nothing egrevagent is 1million

White Rock, Surrey MLS® Listings & Real Estate for Sale | REW.ca
    I have rellies there - it is considered a prime area close to cross-border shopping.
    I mean the real burbs.
    Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and promoted by a sick mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end!

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Bacon's Avatar
    apartment towers that are 20% occupied
    Are the investors getting beefy returns out of that 20%? How much above market price could these people be paying? You'd think filling the place would yield better returns.
    Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.

Quote Originally Posted by Zablive View Post
    The thing is , in the so called burbs in Sydney a average old house 30 + yrs old is bettween 800k to 1000k . Baz youve been away from Aust city's a long time.
    Moo Uaon and obes like this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน OZZYGUY's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tingtong View Post
    The thing is , in the so called burbs in Sydney a average old house 30 + yrs old is bettween 800k to 1000k . Baz youve been away from Aust city's a long time.
    Shite...........Perth is half that..........800 to a mil will get you on the beach in some parts.
    Zablive likes this.

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    350 buys a by world stds a large well appointed home be it on a small black am hour from Perth.
    but plenty of places around wher I am for under 400 I would happily live in. Still think it's up there though.

Where I live on the south coast an hour from Sydney a Shit box will cost 700k + . Sydney is out of control .

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    Anyway I want to see photographic proof of these your Chinese girls in their sporty cars or without is ok.555

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน obes's Avatar
    Melbourne is heading the same way as Sydney = out of control. Not just the traditional blue blood suburbs either.

And as far as the up market places like Toorak - so many houses sitting empty, no children anywhere.
    One of the worst things to see in Toorak is a very expensive house sitting vacant and the gardens are overgrown like the owners (Chinese) just don't give a toss - they're not there, so why should they care !

1.1 million medium price ..... and now voted the most boring city in the world ... it makes me sick in the stomach seeing my much loved city ( once the best city in the world) go to rack and ruins over the last decade .... they have killed the city, they are killing the state, someone should be help reasonable for murdering this place ...

Sydney real estate is so expensive the median is now $300,000 more than the second-highest priced capital in Australia, new data shows.

By the end of 2016, Sydney’s median house price climbed more than 10 per cent to a record $1,123,991, Domain Group’s rental and house price report released on Tuesday found.

This remains significantly ahead of Melbournes prices, the second most expensive city in the country, where the median house was valued at $795,447.

The strongest quarterly result over the year was December, with prices up 4.7 per cent in three months.
    Ian Forbes, obes, OZZYGUY and 1 others like this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    Yeah, immigrants willing to have 2-3 families living in the house and working to pay the mortgage was the norm in Sydney many decades ago.
    Sounds like its only got worse.
    Was a good city...

RIP
    Sydney and Ian Forbes like this.
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast