Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Olympus
  • 1 Post By Bacon

Thread: My dog The Vet and Buddhism

Lightbulb My dog The Vet and Buddhism

I took my dog to the local vets to have one of its ears looked at , the vet was a young man recently graduated from university , his English was just about understandable . I asked him if he had ever been bitten while treating a dog , ( now remember this is a young university educated man ) , his answer to my question was ... No I have never been bitten while treating a dog , and I will never ever be bitten by a dog that I treat . I then asked him how can he be so sure that he will never be bitten by a dog that hes treating , his answer was that the Buddhist pendent around his neck would stop any dogs from ever biting him .

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Bacon's Avatar
    Ask him if the pendant works on women on their rags.

Oh and if you have a few of these stories, you should start a thread a bit later on called 'William's Reminisces and Daily Observations'. You'll see when the rest of the forum opens up to you after a few more posts. Shouldn't be long now.
    Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
    Ask him if the pendant works on women on their rags.

Oh and if you have a few of these stories, you should start a thread a bit later on called 'William's Reminisces and Daily Observations'. You'll see when the rest of the forum opens up to you after a few more posts. Shouldn't be long now.
    its mind boggling that a so call educated man would even believe this crap , I would love to be at his side when he does get bitten , I wonder what he would say , what excuse he would pull out of the bag .
    Bacon and TLandHim like this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน 1080's Avatar
    Could have been his first canine patient.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Bacon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Olympus View Post
    its mind boggling that a so call educated man would even believe this crap , I would love to be at his side when he does get bitten , I wonder what he would say , what excuse he would pull out of the bag .
    You should walk in there next time with a piece of rock and tell him it keeps tigers away. If he asks how, ask him if he can see any tigers around. Then charge him 500 baht for it. I bet he'd pay.

Quote Originally Posted by 1080 View Post
    Could have been his first canine patient.
    Yeah the next one might not be so patient! 55
    Quarky likes this.
    Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Olympus View Post
    I wouldn't trust my dog with someone like that
    I'd assume there are plenty of options in Pattaya

I used 2 different vets in Phuket for my German Shepherd and they were both fantastic