Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree173Likes

Thread: Why do Thai women want to marry you and come to your country?

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    I can't count all the times that Thais, both men and women, have been kind to me, and ask for nothing in return but a thank you. Many, way out in country villages just want someone they can practice their English with. Most of my experiences have been very simple ones and not even great stories, but it is the thought that counts. But, part of it might be that I'm friendly with strangers and have to force myself to smile. Otherwise I have a natural stern look that gives the impression that I'm grumpy, which I'm not.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน OZZYGUY's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydney View Post
    ^^ we discuss exactly this often ... wondering why someone looked at us in a particular why
    Yes we get this all the time. Mainly from 40 plus western girls.....I know what's going on in there head they are thinking

Dam that guys hot.......555
    wabbits, Changone and Ian Forbes like this.

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    Do I notice it more or there are more x culture couples here seems quite common....FIFo's with too much time on their hands i suspect.555555

If you watch the TV it must be a emerging demographic as in advertising x culture actors pop up quite a bit....But stereo typically the woman is always Asian.555555

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน jontymate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wabbits View Post
    Do I notice it more or there are more x culture couples here seems quite common....FIFo's with too much time on their hands i suspect.555555

If you watch the TV it must be a emerging demographic as in advertising x culture actors pop up quite a bit....But stereo typically the woman is always Asian.555555
    I still get looks and comments when in rural about size difference and age. Dao is 40 years old

Syd daoi.jpg
    "Man cannot discover New Oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore" 

^^^They never look it! Some people think mine is in her early 20's lucky I look 12.55555
    Ian Forbes likes this.

^^^They never look it! Some people think mine is in her early 20's lucky I look 12.55555
    so she is a cougar 55555
    "Man cannot discover New Oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore" 

^^^They never look it! Some people think mine is in her early 20's lucky I ACT 12.55555
    There, I fixed it for you. 555
    wabbits and OZZYGUY like this.

Quote Originally Posted by jontymate View Post
    so she is a cougar 55555
    By shear force of will a Tiger.5555

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน OZZYGUY's Avatar
    We where staying in Busselton last year at a friends beach house. My mate has a adopted Chinese daughter she is 12.

She said to my wife. "ask your dad if you can go to the beach"

Dad being me.....Fuck how old did the kid think I was......55

She thought my wife was also a adopted kid,
    wabbits, Quarky, Rivo and 1 others like this.

When your children grow to love her more than you after a trip away. 5555555

MM.jpg
    Ian Forbes and OZZYGUY like this.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar

The new Lynx ad is a prime example. The Asian girl is driving the car, be "He's" driving the relationship...
    But subtly the female is mostly part or second generation Asian, and always speaks perfect English, having been born and raised in our culture.

On another note, have you noticed all the second tier ad females wearing deep blue dresses now trying to imitate "Ford girl"?....
    ....Please stop trying, can't be done...555
    wabbits, Ian Forbes and Tingtong like this.

So true of so many ads. Yah got to follow the latest "fad" no matter how silly it might be.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Forbes View Post
    So true of so many ads. Yah got to follow the latest "fad" no matter how silly it might be.
    Advertisers are canny they don't follow the trends or fads they see an emerging market huge dollars at stake so things tend to be well thought out.(TV)
    As far as x culture relationships in Australia's case proximity and cheap air travel has opened us a new bridal supply and arguably a better choice (at face value)
    So I guess it will also have the trickle down effect and feed all industry's like the lawyers who will fix you up at the other end.55555

But seriously if immigration is putting the fees up it tells you that the demand is too high and they want slow the flow and make a few of the less committed think twice.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar
    But seriously if immigration is putting the fees up it tells you that the demand is too high and they want slow the flow and make a few of the less committed think twice.
    Earlier in the piece, I used to go to backyard gatherings of what can loosely be described as "Cross cultural pairings".
    Mostly it was much older guys marrying young things.
    Usually you would see the man (host) sitting with his family at a table while all the WAGs would be off dancing or doing their thing. Most of the men ignored their partners entirely. Some of them talked to me about their borderline psychotic episodes brought on by PTSD etc, but almost all of them had paid an immigration agent at least $10,000 in addition to immi fees and any other relocation costs. I remember one "Wife" who wasn't permitted to leave the family home by herself due to her husbands paranoia about someone hooking up with her.
    Looked like modern day bonded slavery to me. Course not everyone's like that.
    Last edited by Changone; 4th March 2017 at 15:20.
    wabbits likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Changone View Post

Earlier in the piece, I used to go to backyard gatherings of what can loosely be described as "Cross cultural pairings".
    Mostly it was much older guys marrying young things.
    Usually you would see the man (host) sitting with his family at a table while all the WAGs would be off dancing or doing their thing. Most of the men ignored their partners entirely. Some of them talked to me about their borderline psychotic episodes brought on by PTSD etc, but almost all of them had paid an immigration agent at least $10,000 in addition to immi fees and any other relocation costs. I remember one "Wife" who wasn't permitted to leave the family home by herself due to her husbands paranoia about someone hooking up with her.
    Looked like modern day bonded slavery to me. Course not everyone's like that.
    Obviously not to that degree....

But, to be honest, I always feel weird at parties where it is all Thai/Farang couples.
    Everyone seemingly sizing each other up, I felt.

As I said before......Most of us having that bit of insecurity that we need to prove "it's real".....Even to like minded couples.

Some of the guys that couldn't have a conversation about anything besides Thailand.

That was maybe the 1st 2 years Ao was in Vancouver.
    After she started working we got away from that crowd and strangely I felt better when it was mostly all Thais, both guys and girls.

I actually do enjoy going out with other Farang/Thai couples as a double date
    For some reason keeping it sort of formal and limiting it to just 2 couples I never ran into the same issues as with the group parties

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Zablive's Avatar
    Get any group of TGs and they will be sizing each other up - anywhere.
    wabbits likes this.
    Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and promoted by a sick mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end!

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zablive View Post
    Get any group of TGs and they will be sizing each other up - anywhere.
    I was talking about the farangs too!! 55

Quote Originally Posted by MarcTwoSix View Post
    I was talking about the farangs too!! 55
    I remember far before TG being at parties your being sized up people will ask questions and either slot you above or below.5555 well many in a social setting will no need to be Asian!

Lamai Beach Bum Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน bacwaan's Avatar
    I remember being asked when I was switching living between the UK and OZ as a twenty something what was the main difference between the two

my answer was always "In AUS people ask your name first and then what you do...as opposed to england where they ask what you do before your name....if they don't like the answer they don't bother with your name"....555

I remember far before TG being at parties your being sized up people will ask questions and either slot you above or below.5555 well many in a social setting will no need to be Asian!
    With a straight face, I just told them I was a "cleaner" and worked for the Mafia. I get rid of body parts. Never had any problems after that. 555

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast