Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 40
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Things that make me tut

  1. #1
    Cadet silver Olympus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Pattaya - Thailand
    Posts
    162

    Lightbulb Things that make me tut

    The older I get the more things start to annoy me , may be Iím starting to suffer from the grumpy old grumbler syndrome .

    This annoys me ......

    Kids sitting on the floor in the bookshop ailse for hours on end , how the H can I get by when its being blocked !!.





    Does it happen any where else but Thailand .

  2. #2
    Organic AI Quarky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    51,095
    I think it's great that kids are actually in libraries reading...

    The problem is.. the aisles are too narrow... 55
    Bacon, dave01 and Olympus like this.
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team


  3. #3
    Cadet silver Olympus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Pattaya - Thailand
    Posts
    162

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    I think it's great that kids are actually in libraries reading...

    The problem is.. the aisles are too narrow... 55
    Public Libraries yes , shopping mall bookshops no ( Tut Tut Tut )

  4. #4
    Organic AI Quarky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    51,095
    Quote Originally Posted by Olympus View Post
    Public Libraries yes , shopping mall bookshops no ( Tut Tut Tut )
    Won't be long before kids will only have seen books in old movies... no wonder they are fascinated... 55
    Olympus likes this.
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team


  5. #5
    Cadet silver Olympus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Pattaya - Thailand
    Posts
    162

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    Won't be long before kids will only have seen books in old movies... no wonder they are fascinated... 55
    Now there's an interesting thought , I wonder what else will be destine for the film archives , makes you shudder just thinking about it. Daddy what was a library book?

  6. #6
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน RakThai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    10,170
    Quote Originally Posted by Olympus View Post
    Now there's an interesting thought , I wonder what else will be destine for the film archives , makes you shudder just thinking about it. Daddy what was a library book?
    They will know that, it's the name of an app! 555

    What format do you want:
    - Abstract
    - Book review level...
    - Animated version
    - Audiobook
    - Or do you really want to read all those letters going on for hundreds of pages?
    Quarky and Olympus like this.

  7. #7
    The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    54
    Posts
    10,256
    Go around the extra kms will keep you mobile for longer....Silver linings.5555
    Olympus likes this.
    .

  8. #8
    Cadet silver Olympus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Pattaya - Thailand
    Posts
    162

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by wabbits View Post
    Go around the extra kms will keep you mobile for longer....Silver linings.5555
    Wandering down those kid filled ailses and accidentally shoving past the little buggers while I mumble rude English obscenities has become a strange obsessive and enjoyable pleasure .
    TLandHim likes this.

  9. #9
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    19,984
    As someone said, it's great seeing kids reading, especially Thai kids.


    So I wouldn't mind.

    I hate when adults browse through magazines right in front of the rack
    Move back a bit so others can see the rack!

  10. #10
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน OZZYGUY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Perth, Cebu, CNX
    Posts
    6,708
    Fat chicks make me tut.........555

    Large voluptuous breasts

  11. #11
    Cadet silver Olympus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Pattaya - Thailand
    Posts
    162

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by MarcTwoSix View Post
    As someone said, it's great seeing kids reading, especially Thai kids.


    So I wouldn't mind.

    I hate when adults browse through magazines right in front of the rack
    Move back a bit so others can see the rack!
    Now your talking , I wonder when you see that , do you ... '' Tut '' to your self

  12. #12
    Cadet silver Olympus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Pattaya - Thailand
    Posts
    162

    Lightbulb

    So yesterday there I was standing in line at an ATM , if front of me is a Thai/Chinese looking woman , Iím in no particular rush , but as she pulls out of the hand bag a stack of may be four or five ATM cards and proceeds to insert them one by one, obviously doing the transactions for other people , my tutting starts . She heard my loudest tut , turned around and gave the normal Thai childish imbecilic smile . I just gave here a tut back.

  13. #13
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    19,984
    Quote Originally Posted by Olympus View Post
    Now your talking , I wonder when you see that , do you ... '' Tut '' to your self
    Haha......You don't know me well enough
    I give them 10 seconds and then tell them to move 555

    It's sort of my thing......

    But I do huff and puff a lot in cashier line when a female decides to scrounge through her purse after being told how much it is
    Olympus likes this.

  14. #14
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Tingtong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    wollongong
    Posts
    3,133
    Quote Originally Posted by Olympus View Post
    Wandering down those kid filled ailses and accidentally shoving past the little buggers while I mumble rude English obscenities has become a strange obsessive and enjoyable pleasure .
    have you tried farting in their faces. They love it 555
    Ian Forbes and Olympus like this.

  15. #15
    Cadet silver Olympus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Pattaya - Thailand
    Posts
    162

    Lightbulb

    My glossy computer screen makes me tut , every time I watch porn , I can see my reflection looking back at me and its very unsettling .
    Tingtong likes this.

  16. #16
    The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    54
    Posts
    10,256
    Quote Originally Posted by Olympus View Post
    Wandering down those kid filled ailses and accidentally shoving past the little buggers while I mumble rude English obscenities has become a strange obsessive and enjoyable pleasure .
    Conversely you could ride erratically all over the roads on a motorbike and do it real slow get em back that way.55555
    .

  17. #17
    The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    54
    Posts
    10,256
    Quote Originally Posted by Olympus View Post
    My glossy computer screen makes me tut , every time I watch porn , I can see my reflection looking back at me and its very unsettling .
    If it makes you happy i'm a bit unsettled by that mental picture.5555
    Quarky and Olympus like this.
    .

  18. #18
    Cadet silver Olympus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Pattaya - Thailand
    Posts
    162

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by wabbits View Post
    If it makes you happy i'm a bit unsettled by that mental picture.5555
    If your really interested I can PM you a few select snaps of me in action , they may be a bit blurred due to my web camera lens having a layer of thick white gooey stuff all over it.

  19. #19
    Cadet silver Olympus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Pattaya - Thailand
    Posts
    162

    Lightbulb

    I open the kitchen cupboard and see that some one has moved all the tinned stuff , its now all jumbled up after I spent time putting them all in lines of size and alphabetical order , I open the cutlery draw and the same annoying thing , some one has put forks in the spoons compartment . The tutting begins .

  20. #20
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Tingtong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    wollongong
    Posts
    3,133
    Quote Originally Posted by Olympus View Post
    I open the kitchen cupboard and see that some one has moved all the tinned stuff , its now all jumbled up after I spent time putting them all in lines of size and alphabetical order , I open the cutlery draw and the same annoying thing , some one has put forks in the spoons compartment . The tutting begins .
    You shouldnt have to put up with Shit like that.. i think that calls for a 2 day bender on the drink...that'l learn them not to mess with your draws 55

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •