Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 31
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Please enlighten me

  1. #1
    Cadet silver Olympus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Pattaya - Thailand
    Posts
    162

    Lightbulb Please enlighten me

    After Ive done a few jobs around the house and fed the dog , I normally pop into Pattaya to meet up with friends or just to have an ice cream cone and watch the world go by . Its during these moments sitting alone that I see things that either make me tut , or mentally say WTF.

    I donít know why but just recently when Ive been sat watching the world go by , I keep seeing more and more big men strutting by , men with bulging muscles and hideous tattoos , men without shirts .

    May be Iím an out of touch old fashioned fuddy duddy , but come on , whats this all about , why the need to pump up your body and end up looking like a tattooed michelin man .

    Please enlighten me
    Changone likes this.

  2. #2
    ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    .
    Posts
    12,399
    "Now mr Bubble'n squeak, you may...enlighten me".....555


  3. #3
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Tingtong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    wollongong
    Posts
    3,132
    Olympus , Ive been thinking about all of you thinking, and im thinking , have you ever thought about going to unload some of your thoughts to a Monk?
    Could make for some interesting insight from a Thai perspective ....anyway I was just thinking 555
    Changone and Olympus like this.

  4. #4
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    19,932
    Quote Originally Posted by Olympus View Post
    After Ive done a few jobs around the house and fed the dog , I normally pop into Pattaya to meet up with friends or just to have an ice cream cone and watch the world go by . Its during these moments sitting alone that I see things that either make me tut , or mentally say WTF.

    I don’t know why but just recently when Ive been sat watching the world go by , I keep seeing more and more big men strutting by , men with bulging muscles and hideous tattoos , men without shirts .

    May be I’m an out of touch old fashioned fuddy duddy , but come on , whats this all about , why the need to pump up your body and end up looking like a tattooed michelin man .

    Please enlighten me
    I honestly don't see anything wrong with it.
    It's how they want to look.

    I'm willing to be fat, they probably look at me like a waste

    I wouldn't want to be this huge bodybuilder but up to them if they like that look
    TMTBOUND and Olympus like this.

  5. #5
    Cadet silver Olympus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Pattaya - Thailand
    Posts
    162

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by MarcTwoSix View Post
    I honestly don't see anything wrong with it.
    It's how they want to look.

    I'm willing to be fat, they probably look at me like a waste

    I wouldn't want to be this huge bodybuilder but up to them if they like that look


    I'm not so sure




  6. #6
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Tingtong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    wollongong
    Posts
    3,132
    ^ His secret is to drink a small cup of his piss every day.
    PGC likes this.

  7. #7
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Bacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Perth, West Oz
    Age
    37
    Posts
    10,267
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcTwoSix View Post
    I honestly don't see anything wrong with it.
    It's how they want to look.

    I'm willing to be fat, they probably look at me like a waste

    I wouldn't want to be this huge bodybuilder but up to them if they like that look
    It's the shirtless thing. Most of them would never do it at home. But all of a sudden it's ok to walk around half naked like a bit dumb buffalo. No class.
    Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.


  8. #8
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    เชียงใหม่
    Posts
    18,932
    Quote Originally Posted by Tingtong View Post
    ^ His secret is to drink a small cup of his piss every day.
    ^ mixed with steroids 55

    i got no problem with them looking the way they do but if they're taking steroids to try and outdo others...they've lost me.
    all in the pursuit of....?? well the TG;s love it for a bit of a joke....but??
    Tingtong likes this.
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

  9. #9
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    19,932
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
    It's the shirtless thing. Most of them would never do it at home. But all of a sudden it's ok to walk around half naked like a bit dumb buffalo. No class.
    Honestly, if I wasn't fat I'd walk around with no shirt a lot more
    Not because I'd be showing off my body, I like being shirtless

    Pattaya is a shit hole built around sex tourism
    Not much decorum needed

    We've had this debate many times but about Patong
    And that's a beach area....I think 2-3 blocks from the beach is fair game
    And places like Phuket, you can't build up a beach resort area solely for tourists and demand they follow your manners.

    I know what people mean. There is guys that walk around no shirt basically saying look at me.

    But just as many just because they like the feeling.

    I see more farang trot BG's dressed way too inappropriate into restaurants than I see guys walking shirtless

  10. #10
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Zablive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Phuket
    Posts
    9,708
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcTwoSix View Post
    Honestly, if I wasn't fat I'd walk around with no shirt a lot more
    Not because I'd be showing off my body, I like being shirtless

    Pattaya is a shit hole built around sex tourism
    Not much decorum needed

    We've had this debate many times but about Patong
    And that's a beach area....I think 2-3 blocks from the beach is fair game
    And places like Phuket, you can't build up a beach resort area solely for tourists and demand they follow your manners.

    I know what people mean. There is guys that walk around no shirt basically saying look at me.

    But just as many just because they like the feeling.

    I see more farang trot BG's dressed way too inappropriate into restaurants than I see guys walking shirtless
    Wot! Where do you eat with topless BGs?
    Enlighten me please - what is appropriate dress for a BG in a hot beach resort?
    Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and promoted by a sick mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end!

  11. #11
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Bacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Perth, West Oz
    Age
    37
    Posts
    10,267
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcTwoSix View Post
    Honestly, if I wasn't fat I'd walk around with no shirt a lot more
    Not because I'd be showing off my body, I like being shirtless

    Pattaya is a shit hole built around sex tourism
    Not much decorum needed

    We've had this debate many times but about Patong
    And that's a beach area....I think 2-3 blocks from the beach is fair game
    And places like Phuket, you can't build up a beach resort area solely for tourists and demand they follow your manners.

    I know what people mean. There is guys that walk around no shirt basically saying look at me.

    But just as many just because they like the feeling.

    I see more farang trot BG's dressed way too inappropriate into restaurants than I see guys walking shirtless
    Yeah but the thing is your personal standards shouldn't go up and down depending on the environment(would you show up shirtless to a five star restaurant?). But then Environment is the wrong word. I can't think of the right word at the moment, I've had about 5 long islands 555. For example it's perfectly fine to walk around the beach without a shirt. Or the shops and bars around the beach. But the second you move away from that area then it's a whole different ball game.

    Would I love to walk around shirtless? Absolutely. Do I feel comfortable doing it, knowing it's not the social norm? No.

    I'd love to change the world and how people think, but you gotta be realistic. Pattaya might be a shithole but it's mostly the farangs that make it a shithole. The Thais are just there out of misfortune. They still have their culture and beliefs and I just don't think it's appropriate to exercise so much liberty because you're liquored up and feel superior on account of financial power(not saying you do, but a lot of these fuckwits sure feel that way). And that's what pisees me off about these dickheads.
    Last edited by Bacon; 6th March 2017 at 18:05.
    Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.


  12. #12
    ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    .
    Posts
    12,399
    Steroid abuse...Biceps the size of footballs....Balls the size of peanuts....

  13. #13
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Nth Brisbane Qld Aust.
    Posts
    12,722
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
    Yeah but the thing is your personal standards shouldn't go up and down depending on the environment(would you show up shirtless to a five star restaurant?). But then Environment is the wrong word. I can't think of the right word at the moment, I've had about 5 long islands 555. For example it's perfectly fine to walk around the beach without a shirt. Or the shops and bars around the beach. But the second you move away from that area then it's a whole different ball game.

    Would I love to walk around shirtless? Absolutely. Do I feel comfortable doing it, knowing it's not the social norm? No.

    I'd love to change the world and how people think, but you gotta be realistic. Pattaya might be a shithole but it's mostly the farangs that make it a shithole. The Thais are just there out of misfortune. They still have their culture and beliefs and I just don't think it's appropriate to exercise so much liberty because you're liquored up and feel superior on account of financial power(not saying you do, but a lot of these fuckwits sure feel that way). And that's what pisees me off about these dickheads.
    I agree 100% with you Bacon.

    I have never had that bulk muscle Body I have never taken steroids, except medical for my arthritis but never before like the guys being talked about. I have only once had a gym membership and I used it for working out but just to get me into a regular routine, if I am paying for it I want my value for money usage.

    From what girls i know, have said to me, they prefer guys that are toned and fit even some like big muscles but even a singlet or tight T shirt makes them so much more interested, a bit like with us guys, a girl walking around naked is like the Christmas present already unwrapped.
    Olympus likes this.
    "Of course you love me darling, I handsome man 55555"

  14. #14
    Lamai Beach Bum Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน bacwaan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Samui
    Posts
    8,831
    IT's all very simple really........

    Olympus likes this.

  15. #15
    PGC
    PGC is offline
    ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Star PGC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    1,481
    Quote Originally Posted by Olympus View Post
    I'm not so sure




    Looks more like Synthol injections into the muscle. Just arms full of liquid.

  16. #16
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Zablive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Phuket
    Posts
    9,708
    Quote Originally Posted by PGC View Post
    Looks more like Synthol injections into the muscle. Just arms full of liquid.
    Yeah - he certainly didn't do any work on his legs 555!
    TMTBOUND likes this.
    Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and promoted by a sick mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end!

  17. #17
    The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    54
    Posts
    10,256
    I weight trained through my late 30s and half my 40s solid never steroid inhanced just away of keeping fit.
    Stopped because MW said I looked scary.....so now she has decided she likes so back to thy gym a bit.
    I don't mind a bit of core and upper body will do me no harm but don't ask me to go do leg workouts.55555
    .

  18. #18
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    19,932
    Quote Originally Posted by Zablive View Post
    Wot! Where do you eat with topless BGs?
    Enlighten me please - what is appropriate dress for a BG in a hot beach resort?
    It's comparing the two...............feel enlightened
    And if you don't understand what is appropriate as dress, and MANY farangs don't.........then that's on you

    In the same manner.........why can't a guy go topless walking down the street in a hot beach resort?

  19. #19
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    19,932
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
    Yeah but the thing is your personal standards shouldn't go up and down depending on the environment(would you show up shirtless to a five star restaurant?). But then Environment is the wrong word. I can't think of the right word at the moment, I've had about 5 long islands 555. For example it's perfectly fine to walk around the beach without a shirt. Or the shops and bars around the beach. But the second you move away from that area then it's a whole different ball game.

    Would I love to walk around shirtless? Absolutely. Do I feel comfortable doing it, knowing it's not the social norm? No.

    I'd love to change the world and how people think, but you gotta be realistic. Pattaya might be a shithole but it's mostly the farangs that make it a shithole. The Thais are just there out of misfortune. They still have their culture and beliefs and I just don't think it's appropriate to exercise so much liberty because you're liquored up and feel superior on account of financial power(not saying you do, but a lot of these fuckwits sure feel that way). And that's what pisees me off about these dickheads.
    Absolutely
    Me personally, using Patong as an example

    I wouldn't walk into any store with no shirt on
    I think it's perfectly acceptable to walk Beach Rd and Rat-u-Thit with out a shirt

    And I do believe if a country pushes an area for foreign tourism they have to loosen their expectations of some of their cultural norms and bend to the foreigners they are courting

    And again, that is all within reason and if not acting like an asshole! 555

  20. #20
    ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Star TMTBOUND's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,169
    Quote Originally Posted by Olympus View Post
    I'm not so sure




    This is not steroids...... it is called synthol. Synthol is an oil injected directly in to the muscle. Crazy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •