The best and friendliest guesthouse in Patong.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree96Likes

Thread: What is your current problem?

What is your current problem?

This thread is about your current problem. What is the immediate problem in front of you? This is an attempt to discover the solution to the problem by talking about it.

---

My immediate problem is that I bought some things from this guy in Korea and I have to give him a certain sum of money by today but I don't have the money. Now, the things I bought are coming by ship, and they are already shipped. So I need to have the shipping documents such as invoice, packing list, and BL before the ship arrives, which is in 4-5 days, and if I don't pay him the money, he will not send me the shipping documents. And if I don't have the shipping documents by the time ship arrives, then I'll be in REAL mess.

---

While writing the description of my problem above, the problem got solved.

I am not making this up. It is amazing. While typing the above, my brother called me and said he will wire me some money. A miracle!!

Why don't you try it? Just talk about your problem and it will be solved. Believe me!!
    TLandHim likes this.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar
    Does your brother have my phone number....555
    PGC, obes, OZZYGUY and 1 others like this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน OZZYGUY's Avatar
    Problems........Mmm

I will be in Bali next week then Chiang mai.

I'm not sure if I can wait that long.............55

Lamai Beach Bum Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน bacwaan's Avatar
    Will The Highlanders be able to beat The Biritish and Irish Lions tonight...
    Distantpeak likes this.

The voices are telling me they will come for me tonight while I am asleep...

They said the same last night.. so I stayed awake.. they never came...

Should I sleep tonight?
    jontymate likes this.
    Singularity prediction... 2043...

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    Think too mutt....
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    The voices are telling me they will come for me tonight while I am asleep...

They said the same last night.. so I stayed awake.. they never came...

Should I sleep tonight?
    No. You should stay awake. If they dont come for you tonight stay awake tomorrow night also. Stay awake till they come.
    Distantpeak and OZZYGUY like this.

Lamai Beach Bum Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน bacwaan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bacwaan View Post
    Will The Highlanders be able to beat The Biritish and Irish Lions tonight...
    wow...so you were right!..555
    Distantpeak likes this.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน chelski's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bacwaan View Post
    wow...so you were right!..555
    Even if you say so yourself 55555
    bacwaan likes this.

My current problem is this.

I need about 1.5 million Baht.

I need 700,000 for the raw materials, 250,000 for spare parts, 250,000 for a trading item, and 250,000 for et cetera.

Today is Monday, and I need the money within this week.

If the purchase order for the raw material is made too late, and the production will halt because of shortage of raw material.

As for the spare parts, I've already received the goods, the 250,000 is the remaining 50% of the payment. If I don't pay on time, I may lose business with this guy and I will not be able to buy spare parts from him again.

As for the trading item, we have run out of this certain item that we buy and sell. This is one of the few products that actually makes profit for the company. We buy it at 500 and sell it at 1000. But because we don't make this ourselves, we need to import it from Korea and to do that, we need money.

As for the money for et cetera, I need money to pay for the various bills... credit card... mobile phone... internet...

---

The question is, WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL THESE BILLS? Is it me or is it my father?

We are both responsible... but because my father has taken the company in his direction, which is completely opposite to how I would run it, I quit.

I don't want anything from this business. It is HIS business, not mine. When it was making money, it was his. Now it's losing money, it is still his.

It has always been HIS business. It was never mine. It was foolish of me to have thought that it was mine.

So I don't have to worry about anything. Besides, I'm doing this pro bono anyway. Like a charity service to my old man.
    Changone, Moo Uaon, Bacon and 1 others like this.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar
    Has your Bro got any more dough....?...

Quote Originally Posted by Changone View Post
    Has your Bro got any more dough....?...
    No. He's out of dough...

Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Cuzzy's Avatar
    My current problem is.... is... ahhh what were we talking about
    Experts : People who know more and more about less and less until they know everything about nothing.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Bacon's Avatar
    Poor GGrass. Sounds like you just need to drop everything and run.

Agree with Cuzzy, I thought I had problems but I forgot them now...
    Anything worth doing is worth overdoing. Moderation is for cowards.

^ i think Cuzzie's problem might relate to "birth certificate disease"?
    Tingtong likes this.

Today my problem is this.

I woke up and I sent the kids to school and now I have nothing to do. Nowhere to go, no one to meet, no places I have to be at any time... I'm just... unemployed.

Tuesday, Wednesday, and today is Thursday... only 3 days of not going to work and already I see the problem with quitting my job.

The problem is... I feel... insecure. It's like, I don't know what to do. I don't know where to go. I don't know why I woke up this morning.

Hm... may be I should go and brew a cup of coffee. I always wanted to make my own coffee.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Zablive's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GGrass View Post
    Today my problem is this.

I woke up and I sent the kids to school and now I have nothing to do. Nowhere to go, no one to meet, no places I have to be at any time... I'm just... unemployed.

Tuesday, Wednesday, and today is Thursday... only 3 days of not going to work and already I see the problem with quitting my job.

The problem is... I feel... insecure. It's like, I don't know what to do. I don't know where to go. I don't know why I woke up this morning.

Hm... may be I should go and brew a cup of coffee. I always wanted to make my own coffee.
    While you're at it plan what you're going to cook your family for dinner and go shopping to source the ingredients.
    GGrass likes this.
    Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and promoted by a sick mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end!

Quote Originally Posted by Zablive View Post
    While you're at it plan what you're going to cook your family for dinner and go shopping to source the ingredients.
    Good idea. Let's see. I'm gonna need a gas stove... just kidding. I have a gas stove in the kitchen.

I got all the equipment I need. But haven't got any ingredients for food. Got to think of a menu. What should I cook for dinner...

Beef steak is always the favorite menu the kids ask for. But a good piece of beef is expensive... rib eye... 250g multiply by 4 = about 2000 B?

Hm... I got exactly 3000 on me right now and I need it to last for at least 3-4 days... I can't spend all my money on one dinner, can I?

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Zablive's Avatar
    FFS you don't eat Imported steak when you're broke.
    Chicken fried rice farang style.
    GGrass likes this.
    Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and promoted by a sick mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end!

Mama?...burp.!

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast