Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Results 1 to 19 of 19
Like Tree14Likes
  • 1 Post By Cuzzy
  • 2 Post By slampay
  • 1 Post By Cuzzy
  • 2 Post By Moo Uaon
  • 2 Post By PGC
  • 1 Post By Changone
  • 2 Post By Tingtong
  • 1 Post By Sydney
  • 1 Post By OZZYGUY
  • 1 Post By Ian Forbes

Thread: Porn..... no, not her name

  1. #1
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Cuzzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ban Pao
    Posts
    2,286

    Porn..... no, not her name

    My Mrs likes watching porn....

    I now have to send her movies as an attachment to emails as she can't figure out the VPN setup required due to the Government blocking naughty websites.

    She isn't keen on black guys although watching a big dong hammering away is ok and watching a women gagging when deepthroating is intriguing to her.

    Mostly though it's lesbian movies I'm asked to send. Watching two women together turns her on.

    I asked her if she was interested in going with another woman in a threesome with us or one on one but the answer was no. A pity really as I know a very attractive bi lady in BKK who would guide her very comfortably.

    I'm going to raise the topic again some time for sure but really I think she may be a little too shy.

    I've been in threesomes before but not with a woman I'm in a relationship with so it's not something new for me although I wouldn't let on 555
    GGrass likes this.
    Experts : People who know more and more about less and less until they know everything about nothing.

  2. #2
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน slampay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Geographicaly, Cali!
    Posts
    3,215
    Well this thread should increase membership abit! Lol
    Ian Forbes and Cuzzy like this.

  3. #3
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Cuzzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ban Pao
    Posts
    2,286
    Didn't know where else to put it apart from Relationships 555.

    It's a general topic of sorts I guess and not a relationship issue for us although I don't mind being a casual observer to a couple of lasses getting it on 555
    slampay likes this.
    Experts : People who know more and more about less and less until they know everything about nothing.

  4. #4
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Bacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Perth, West Oz
    Age
    36
    Posts
    9,921
    Kproxy is usually an easy way to get around most basic filters. https://kproxy.com

    Once you're in you just type in retube.com or pornhub.com or whatever and it should load up.
    Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.


  5. #5
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Cuzzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ban Pao
    Posts
    2,286
    Cheers.. I will let her know
    Experts : People who know more and more about less and less until they know everything about nothing.

  6. #6
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    เชียงใหม่
    Posts
    18,927
    some TG's have stuff on their phones that'd make john holmes blush 55
    Soupdragon and Cuzzy like this.
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

  7. #7
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Cuzzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ban Pao
    Posts
    2,286
    I asked her why she likes to watch two women but isn't interested or says she isn't interested in being a participant... 'I like to watch'
    Experts : People who know more and more about less and less until they know everything about nothing.

  8. #8
    PGC
    PGC is offline
    ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Star PGC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    1,474
    Quote Originally Posted by slampay View Post
    Well this thread should increase membership abit! Lol
    Ahh, but will it attract the God fearing, right thinking kind of member this forum is founded on.....












    Let's hope not.................
    Quarky and Ian Forbes like this.

  9. #9
    ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    .
    Posts
    12,399
    Quote Originally Posted by PGC View Post
    Ahh, but will it attract the God fearing, right thinking kind of member this forum is founded on.....












    Let's hope not.................
    What you mean the God fearing right thinking devil may care common or garden Mongerers...555
    Cuzzy likes this.

  10. #10
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Tingtong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    wollongong
    Posts
    3,071
    Quote Originally Posted by PGC View Post
    Ahh, but will it attract the God fearing, right thinking kind of member this forum is founded on.....












    Let's hope not.................
    Whats that suppose to mean ?

  11. #11
    Cadet Gold GGrass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    332
    There was a time when I thought girls didn't watch porn. I thought porn was entirely a male thing.

  12. #12
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Tingtong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    wollongong
    Posts
    3,071
    Quote Originally Posted by GGrass View Post
    There was a time when I thought girls didn't watch porn. I thought porn was entirely a male thing.
    Some do, some dont. i had an old Girlfriend and we used to Lay on the lounge in the 'spoon position' and give her a side fuck while watching porn . One time we were watching a Anal porno and she asked if I wanted to stick it up her clacker , I thought about it for a while as I thought it was some sort of a test 55 . And declined.
    looking back on it I should have given it to her hard and dry , She was a Arsehole any way.555
    Moo Uaon and Cuzzy like this.

  13. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    907
    Quote Originally Posted by Tingtong View Post
    Some do, some dont. i had an old Girlfriend and we used to Lay on the lounge in the 'spoon position' and give her a side fuck while watching porn . One time we were watching a Anal porno and she asked if I wanted to stick it up her clacker , I thought about it for a while as I thought it was some sort of a test 55 . And declined.
    looking back on it I should have given it to her hard and dry , She was a Arsehole any way.555
    Should never be afraid of failing a test. As that's a test in its self.

  14. #14
    Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Sydney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sydney Australia
    Posts
    7,059
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuzzy View Post
    I asked her why she likes to watch two women but isn't interested or says she isn't interested in being a participant... 'I like to watch'
    wabbits likes this.
    The only thing that will stop you from fulfilling your dreams is you.

  15. #15
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    19,791
    I've had threesomes many times, but only with Thai women in the trade of P4P. It is better than when I was a walking Hormone at the age of 19. I was raised by rather prudish parents and a long time ago when that was the "proper thing" to do. Brother, have I learned a lot about women since then.

    However, be careful of what you wish for. You never know what can of worms you might open by "experimenting". It can ruin you for life and it can also completely change a relationship.

  16. #16
    Cadet Gold GGrass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    332
    I have a very sinful thought about threesome. The only kind of threesome that really turns me on.

  17. #17
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    19,791
    I could post pictures, but I think most of you have seen the mild ones I have stored, and those are from at least 7 or 8 years ago. The newer ones are all on video and I'm not sharing those... nor do I know how. I don't check out porn sites because that is where you get viruses on your computer... and other sites won't store nudity.

  18. #18
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน OZZYGUY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Perth, Cebu, CNX
    Posts
    6,555
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuzzy View Post


    I'm going to raise the topic again some time for sure but really I think she may be a little too shy.

    I've been in threesomes before but not with a woman I'm in a relationship with so it's not something new for me although I wouldn't let on 555
    Most guys fantasy's I guess, So what if she wanted to do 2 guys and her? no male on male just all attending to her. Could you deal with that Cuzzy? BTW its good fun...55

    Mate I have done 3 some's, 4some's and even moresome's in a relationship with everyone's consent. Its a hell of a lot of fun at the time. However a lot of people say its ok but it plays on there minds for ever. I have witnesses so many good relationships fall apart in this seen.

    Cuzzy be very careful.........just let her watch the porn...........I would never get into this again with my now wife its just not worth it.

    In saying that is works for a limited few.
    Ian Forbes likes this.

  19. #19
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    19,791
    Quote Originally Posted by OZZYGUY View Post
    Most guys fantasy's I guess, So what if she wanted to do 2 guys and her? no male on male just all attending to her. Could you deal with that Cuzzy? BTW its good fun...55

    Mate I have done 3 some's, 4some's and even moresome's in a relationship with everyone's consent. Its a hell of a lot of fun at the time. However a lot of people say its ok but it plays on there minds for ever. I have witnesses so many good relationships fall apart in this seen.

    Cuzzy be very careful.........just let her watch the porn...........I would never get into this again with my now wife its just not worth it.

    In saying that is works for a limited few.
    It kind of ruined me for having a normal relationship with just one woman. I don't think watching porn hurts anyone, though. We all fantasize to some degree or another. Very little bears any resemblance to reality, though.
    OZZYGUY likes this.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •