Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree68Likes

Thread: Your First Time Drunk

Lamai Beach Bum Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน bacwaan's Avatar

Your First Time Drunk

we were having a conversation about this down at my mate's seaside bar the other night...about 10 of us..a scotsman, a swede, 2 irishman, 2 english guys, a canadian, an aussie, a kiwi and me who can cover 3 nations...

some funny stories came up and they all differed...so here's mine..

I was about 13-14.....we were having a party across the lake from where I lived back then...it was a football mates house in a rural setting on the lake so lots of our team and lads and gals from 2 local high schools were there

several of us pooled our money together and had an older guy's brother go pick us up some booze...most of us ended up with a bottle (less than a half bottle really-flask sized) of an Australian Whisky which probably only cost a few bucks back then...the name of it was "Corio" and I will forever remember that name...as I vowed never to touch it again after that night....

There was a lass who I was keen on back then...her name was Sandra McBeth...she was a couple of years older and more "experienced"....after drinking my flask with the lads around the bonfire, Sandra idled over and handed me her flask to have a swig from...after that we went for a walk down along the water and amongst a strand of gum trees..in the dark...well out of sight and earshot...

I could have actually started this thread on how you lost your virginity as well as one does come with the other in this instance...all I will say is that my story involves being on top of her with my jeans pulled down around my uggh boots, still fully clothed, and my head spinning....vomiting, passing out a bit, being pushed off Ms McBeth in disgust and her running away screaming...no idea if I ever really did the job....I doubt it...but I sure did get mao...555

No more "Cry-Oh" for me...555
    Tingtong likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน RakThai's Avatar
    ^^ So you can't really remember when you lost your virginity, khun Bac-not-so-waan? 555

First time I got real drunk was on the first school event where they were allowed to sell alcohol.. 15 I was, times have changed...

It was a Friday night and I had to work on Saturday, so I vowed to myself I would only go for a little while..

A girl (who I did not know had a crush on me, she was fun and I never thought about her in any other way) did not want me to go early and kept buying me drinks..

I thought I was pretty ok when I got home and set my alarm for 7 am..

Woke up not so well, opened my window and.. bhuupppphh.. from high up all over the living room balcony (that kind of house)..

But duty called and I had to work! Made it downstairs and put the kettle on, sort of.. When my dad walked in and laughed his head off..
    Pissed me of big time, until he said "I have a deal for you... You go back to bed and I will call your work and call you in sick.."

Good man... That is until I woke up again and he made me mop the balcony.. 55
    PeteGill and bacwaan like this.

I'm not sure when I first got drunk... the end... 55
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

But one of the best times I had drunk was at university doing a pub crawl... we'd just had a pint at the tenth pub... with still two more to go... and I threw up... felt much better.... went into the next bar with vomit all over my chest.... and a girl jumped on me... snogged me for 5 minutes and then as she moved away I saw she also had vomit all down her chest.. I prayed it was my vomit... but it did look a different colour on her...
    bacwaan likes this.
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Stillearly's Avatar
    I was 17 and it was my mates 18th ( my dad was fairly strict , I could drink at home wine / cider with Sunday lunch , but no going to pubs ) , started off on the Guinness , even had a few with shots of Brandy in it , then onto the Capt. Morgan's and Cokes - no vomiting or anything really bad .... I got worse as I got older .... never used to get hangovers though , first one that was really bad was when I hit thirty
    bacwaan likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Bacon's Avatar
    My first time was stealing sneaky sips of wine from random glasses and bottles when my parents had guests over one night. People were moving back and forth between the living room and the backyard and it was slightly chaotic. So I hovered around and took every opprtunity I could. After about an hour of this someone notices and says to my old man, "hey I think your kid's drunk".

I was about 11-12.
    Last edited by Bacon; 22nd September 2017 at 08:12.
    1080 and bacwaan like this.
    Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Tingtong's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    But one of the best times I had drunk was at university doing a pub crawl... we'd just had a pint at the tenth pub... with still two more to go... and I threw up... felt much better.... went into the next bar with vomit all over my chest.... and a girl jumped on me... snogged me for 5 minutes and then as she moved away I saw she also had vomit all down her chest.. I prayed it was my vomit... but it did look a different colour on her...
    When I read that I had a vision of You being in the "in betweeners" Show 55555
    Quarky likes this.

My first I think was in the mid 70's at a school dance . To get Booze we would meet before the Dance and get this Guy in our class who one of these guys who had a beard when he was 14 and was way bigger than the rest of us ...his nick name was retardo 555.
    Any way Retardo would go across to the Pub near our School and get served at the Bottle O because he looked close enough to 18. Back then every one was drinking this horrible sort of purple stuff called 'Blackberry Nip' , I think it was Wine or a Liquor or some sort.
    So when we got our 'Stash' of grog we would sit in the park and try and Scull as much of this crap as we could . So into the dance I went, drunk , staggering but it gave you enough dutch courage to 'crack on the the girls' and I spent the night with a girl called Tania on my lap .
    Then the inevitable Spewing started , I chundered everywhere (as you do) . I didnt get a 'Root' but I remember my finger smelt funny the next day. 55
    Funny thing , on monday morning all through the School grounds there were dried puddles of purple spew every were and they weren't all mine 555

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    ^^^ I remember the Balkberry Nip, also remember Corio whisky as well

We also had Green Ginger Wine, the aptly named Spumante, Rhinegold and the one that bought me undone 1'st was Captain Morgan OP Rum. A 1lt bottle finished by myself and my girlfriend at a party left me vowing NEVER to get that drunk again.

Little did i know how much way worse I could get. i have really only thrown up from booze about 6-7 times in my life, ever since Jimmy Hendrix died when he choked on his self induced throw up i am paranoid about it.
    bacwaan and Tingtong like this.
    "Of course you love me darling, I handsome man 55555"

Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    Quote Originally Posted by justcruzing1 View Post
    ever since Jimmy Hendrix died when he choked on his self induced throw up i am paranoid about it.
    only one thing worse ... choking to death on someone else's vomit
    Quarky likes this.

Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    I had a holiday job during high school, work Xmas function, cheap sparkling wine I think, made it home, said something to parents, collapsed on my bed spent night throwing up into a wastepaper bin

Mother less amused than father ("he had to learn one day")
    Tingtong likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    I don't remember the 1st time but talking about having an older brother buy you booze brought back a great memory

In high school we played our football games Saturday afternoons
    I'd get home about 3-4pm, real sore and would lay on the sofa and watch college football.

And my buddy Rick would pull up out front to collect 10 for booze his brother Ron would buy for us

My mom gave me 20.00 to go out on Saturdays and every damn Saturday I'd ask her to give it to me way early, I'd tell her Rick was going to buy something or another....every week was different and every week she believed me 555
    Tingtong likes this.

I think I got really drunk for the first time when I was about 15 or 16. The trouble is I don't think I have been sober since then . 555.
    It was NYE and I helped myself to some of my old mans whiskey. I took a half bottle out with me and met up with a couple of mates. They had all done the same thing so we had a right session. I was so sick afterwards that even to this day I cannot go near whiskey.

^ I vomitted so much after drinking Scotch one time that I thought I was going to die, I have never drunk it since , Same Rum , I cant even handle the smell of it on some one else's breath
    Rockitt likes this.

Ouzo/Pernod is the one thing I can't drink anymore aftre getting completely fucked up (Ouzo) in my early 20s on the Greek island of Rhodes...

we just went out for dinner and had a few glasses of retsina with a chicken salad..we were walking along the cobbled lanes climbing and winding our way back to the hotel when we chanced upon a Greek wedding...everyone grabbed us, dancing and singing and insisted it was good luck for a foreigner to make a toast with the bride and groom (for them I am guessing)...so of course we obliged..

My english GF at the time was loving it so we joined in with the dancing and singing...and then after a few more wines the ouzo came out...I must have had 20 of those fuckers and had to be taken home on the back of a moped...my GF was on one following...555

later than night I was in bed and the world was spinning...I ran out to the bathroom, but flew down the hall straight past it and out into the back garden where I chucked...and chucked..and chucked...all whilst naked and holding onto the clothes line...after an eternity about (20 minutes) of non-stop chucking a head appeared at a window on the first floor (it was a 2 storey stone pensione) and said in an Aussie accent..FFS mate..STF up...and then after a minure or so when I was still chucking..."and put some fkn clothes on"...555

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    The sight or smell of Southern Comfort makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up after too much of it at Blacksmiths Beach Newcastle at a very young age.
    1080, Tingtong and retdent like this.
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Bacon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tingtong View Post
    ^ I vomitted so much after drinking Scotch one time that I thought I was going to die, I have never drunk it since , Same Rum , I cant even handle the smell of it on some one else's breath
    I drink bundy by the gallon(some are probably cringing right now). Can't live without rum.

There are so many types of rum though. The variety probably outnumbers all other spirits. Some are just out of this world. I can't name any off the top of my head cause my memory not so good for some reason but yeah, the food is amazing there.
    Tingtong likes this.
    Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.

Quote Originally Posted by Moo Uaon View Post
    The sight or smell of Southern Comfort makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up after too much of it at Blacksmiths Beach Newcastle at a very young age.
    Arg I had forgotten about south'o. That was my nightclub drink back in the day when I couldn't drink anymore beer. South'o and coke, but it used to give my heartburn after a while. Taste good and went down fast.

I was given a bottle of this once after a friend visited the distillery in Martinique...mostly because the name is almost the same as mine...particularly from a distance...but I later discovered it was voted amongst the best Rums in the world...and bloody delicious...and I don't even like Rum...well..except for this one...it's a sippin' rum... tastes best on then rocks..no mixer

here's the wank on it....

"Medium bright gold colour. Nose leads with ripe fruit, treacle and rich, brown sugar aromatics. Complex characters of citrus, ginger and caramel follow. Well managed entry with supple flow and great distribution of flavours. Molasses, treacle, caramel and vanilla all in beautiful balance with fine oak support. Great complexity in elegant presentation. Long, slow finish where everything repeats. Very satisfying and rewarding."

Quarky likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tingtong View Post
    Sambuca is mine that I can't smell after getting obliterated in high school on it

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast