Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Results 1 to 12 of 12
Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By RakThai
  • 1 Post By bacwaan
  • 3 Post By RakThai

Thread: FB tanslation option

  1. #1
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน RakThai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    10,321

    FB tanslation option

    Somehow the option in FB posts to translate the text has disappeared..

    Anyone know if and how I can get this option back?

  2. #2
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน supersub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    4,803
    Have just checked mine and it's still there. Perhaps it's a plugin and it's stopped running on your session. Have you tried logging out, closing your browser and trying again?

  3. #3
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน RakThai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    10,321
    Quote Originally Posted by supersub View Post
    Have just checked mine and it's still there. Perhaps it's a plugin and it's stopped running on your session. Have you tried logging out, closing your browser and trying again?
    Yeah, it disappeared a week ago and hasn't come back..

    Although I did notice that I can get a translation for Dutch language (my FB and other setting being English), but it doesn't work for Thai posts anymore..

  4. #4
    Organic AI Quarky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    51,641
    Not even if you right click on the page?
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team


  5. #5
    Lamai Beach Bum Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน bacwaan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Samui
    Posts
    8,934
    hit the inverted triangle on far right top...choose language...and then choose your options for translation

  6. #6
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน RakThai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    10,321
    Quote Originally Posted by bacwaan View Post
    hit the inverted triangle on far right top...choose language...and then choose your options for translation
    Cheers, Nels, that's it..

    For some reason in put Thai as "language I understand"..

    Sorry Marc Z, I wish, but far from it! 555

  7. #7
    Organic AI Quarky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    51,641
    Quote Originally Posted by RakThai View Post
    Cheers, Nels, that's it..

    For some reason in put Thai as "language I understand"..

    Sorry Marc Z, I wish, but far from it! 555
    Funny.. it happened to me today as well. Had to turn Thai off... as a language I understood...

    I blame the Russians...
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team


  8. #8
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน RakThai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    10,321
    Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    Funny.. it happened to me today as well. Had to turn Thai off... as a language I understood...

    I blame the Russians...
    Maybe they just assume you are fluent after 10000 posts in Thai.. 555
    Quarky likes this.

  9. #9
    Lamai Beach Bum Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน bacwaan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Samui
    Posts
    8,934
    Quote Originally Posted by RakThai View Post
    Maybe they just assume you are fluent after 10000 posts in Thai.. 555
    cambridge analytica told them he is fluent now, after cross referenceing the 40K plus posts in here with his FB data....
    Quarky likes this.

  10. #10
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน RakThai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    10,321
    Quote Originally Posted by bacwaan View Post
    cambridge analytica told them he is fluent now, after cross referenceing the 40K plus posts in here with his FB data....
    Did they change your nationality to Lamaian yet? 555
    Quarky, bacwaan and Cuzzy like this.

  11. #11
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Cuzzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ban Pao
    Posts
    2,297
    I find FB translation a complete joke....
    Experts : People who know more and more about less and less until they know everything about nothing.

  12. #12
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    เชียงใหม่
    Posts
    18,932
    I got a translation on a phone from a Bangkok taxi driver the other day..

    The underneath the car is slippery... With a nodding smile from him.

    He went to arrivals to drop me off instead of departures and avoided a long line of traffic. I just just gave him a "kap pom" - whatever 55
    Go to level 3..OK. Worked out good.

    Have to go doctor to get nooden (noodle)... had me scratching my head the other day until the sapeaker came out with a painful butt from a needle 55
    Last edited by Moo Uaon; 13th April 2018 at 15:32.
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •