The best and friendliest guesthouse in Patong.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: Can you be too nice?

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Dupree's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    I did kick her tomatoes into the confectionery aisle... 55
    Lady Boy?.............
    Quarky likes this.
    I just girl in bar. Buy me one dink?....

Quote Originally Posted by Dupree View Post
    Lady Boy?.............
    She is now!
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

Platinum
    Well that’s my Christmas good deed done for the year. Was in the supermarket and this old woman was in front of me. I waited patiently as she unloaded all her items on the conveyor belt and wade as she was counting up the cost in her head with a look of worry in her eyes. It came to just over 55 euro. She patted all her pockets and after a minute meekly announced that she had left her wallet at home. I knew it was my time to shine. I tapped her on the back and offered to help her put all the items back on the shelf. It’s the little things.
    Quarky and Tingtong like this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    Quote Originally Posted by Notorius View Post
    Well that’s my Christmas good deed done for the year. Was in the supermarket and this old woman was in front of me. I waited patiently as she unloaded all her items on the conveyor belt and wade as she was counting up the cost in her head with a look of worry in her eyes. It came to just over 55 euro. She patted all her pockets and after a minute meekly announced that she had left her wallet at home. I knew it was my time to shine. I tapped her on the back and offered to help her put all the items back on the shelf. It’s the little things.
    That should be in the jokes thread. 555

Platinum
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Forbes View Post
    That should be in the jokes thread. 555
    You are too kind in thinking that it’s not true. 5555

You are too kind in thinking that it’s not true. 5555
    I'm not saying it's not true. I'm just saying that it was funny. 555
    Notorius likes this.

Platinum
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Forbes View Post
    I'm not saying it's not true. I'm just saying that it was funny. 555
    5555 saw it on someone’s Facebook feed a couple of days ago and cracked me up. One that was true and was an off the cuff remark that I instantly regretted was a couple of weeks ago when an elderly gent was trying to buy a bag for life in tescos and straight away I said he should be getting a considerable discount based on his advanced years. I can only put it down to watching a Ricky gervais sketch a few weeks previous when he questioned a news report that said an 80 year old was stabbed and was scarred for life and he commented that in reality they were only scarred for 2% of their life. Either that or I have no soul.
    Quarky and Ian Forbes like this.

5555 saw it on someone’s Facebook feed a couple of days ago and cracked me up. One that was true and was an off the cuff remark that I instantly regretted was a couple of weeks ago when an elderly gent was trying to buy a bag for life in tescos and straight away I said he should be getting a considerable discount based on his advanced years. I can only put it down to watching a Ricky gervais sketch a few weeks previous when he questioned a news report that said an 80 year old was stabbed and was scarred for life and he commented that in reality they were only scarred for 2% of their life. Either that or I have no soul.
    If the old guy was abything like me He would have hooted in laughter. You get to an age where you don't give a shit anymore and you see the humour in everything. 55

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345