Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Results 1 to 13 of 13
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Bacon

Thread: Spam???

  1. #1
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    20,629

    Spam???

    Since I got to Samet when I go TD from my browser I get a pop-up window everytime I go to touch the screen on TD

    It doesn't happen with AI forum or now when I using Tapatalk

    Is that happening to anyone else?

    Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Organic AI Quarky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    51,988
    I don't get that. You may have a virus?

    Then again I have an ad-blocker
    Last edited by Quarky; 21st February 2019 at 01:29.
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team


  3. #3
    ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน chelski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Perth
    Age
    64
    Posts
    1,988
    M26
    I have the opposite happening here.
    Over the last few weeks, all threads I get notification from, keep appearing in my spam mail and not in my inbox.
    Only started a few weeks ago, and has never happened before

  4. #4
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Bacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Perth, West Oz
    Age
    37
    Posts
    10,661
    Quote Originally Posted by chelski View Post
    M26
    I have the opposite happening here.
    Over the last few weeks, all threads I get notification from, keep appearing in my spam mail and not in my inbox.
    Only started a few weeks ago, and has never happened before
    You can switch notifications off. Unless you really want them.
    Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.


  5. #5
    ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน chelski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Perth
    Age
    64
    Posts
    1,988
    Cheers guys, just been into my email system and found they have a new style Spam filter system, so have added the email address here as one to let through.
    Will see how it works, and if it makes any difference

  6. #6
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    20,789
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
    You can switch notifications off. Unless you really want them.
    Hmmm, maybe THAT is my problem. I don't need or want a whole lot of "notifications" plugging up my "in box" . I don't WANT every notification from Facebook, or even this site. I will visit these sites when I have time. I don't need to know that Calvin just posted another picture of his cat on Facebook.

  7. #7
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    20,629
    I don't know what to do here

    This website is the only one that I am getting pop-up spam for

    Every time I touch the screen I get a pop-up

    Now other sites I occasionally get a pop-up blocked notice

    Annoying as shit
    May have to quite TD 5555

  8. #8
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน supersub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    4,805

    Spam???

    Quote Originally Posted by MarcTwoSix View Post
    I don't know what to do here

    This website is the only one that I am getting pop-up spam for

    Every time I touch the screen I get a pop-up

    Now other sites I occasionally get a pop-up blocked notice

    Annoying as shit
    May have to quite TD 5555


    Is this on a tablet/mobile or a laptop?

  9. #9
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    20,629
    Quote Originally Posted by supersub View Post
    Is this on a tablet/mobile or a laptop?
    Mobile

    I now using the Google browser instead of Samsung browser and not getting it

    But weird was only getting on one website

  10. #10
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน supersub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    4,805
    That is strange. Do you use an android or iPhone?
    Maybe switch to using tapatalk.

  11. #11
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    20,629
    Quote Originally Posted by supersub View Post
    That is strange. Do you use an android or iPhone?
    Maybe switch to using tapatalk.
    Tapatalk is hard to follow the forum

    I just use it to post pictures

  12. #12
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Bacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Perth, West Oz
    Age
    37
    Posts
    10,661
    Sounds like some kind of caching issue relating to the site on that browser. If you clear out all your history, cookies and cache on the Samsung browser it'll probably be fine.

    But spend a little time browsing on Tapa and you'll soon get the hang of it. The "unread" function" is a godsend. The only screen I ever refresh unless starting a thread. Once you're used to it you'll never go back.
    Soupdragon likes this.
    Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.


  13. #13
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    20,629
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
    Sounds like some kind of caching issue relating to the site on that browser. If you clear out all your history, cookies and cache on the Samsung browser it'll probably be fine.

    But spend a little time browsing on Tapa and you'll soon get the hang of it. The "unread" function" is a godsend. The only screen I ever refresh unless starting a thread. Once you're used to it you'll never go back.
    Hey that worked!!!

    Must have watched too much porn before 5555


    Actually no porn for 3 weeks

    Was seeing an old gf when I got back to Vancouver last night 5555

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •