Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Weird Facebook Friends

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    Quote Originally Posted by Notorius View Post
    If there was a website where I could see how fat my exes got there would be no need for Facebook.

Weird perversions. 555

Facebook does open your eyes to the wide variety of oddballs in society. Years ago as a summer job when I was going to university I joined a side show full of misfits. I've mentioned that before, but it gave me a totally different perspective on humans with oddities that would cause them to not fit in with the general population. There was the electric lady who was also the contortionist, the fat lady, the lady with hair all over her body, the two deaf mutes who could play any instrument, the albino twins, the sword swallower, the strong man, the lady with no arms, but who could do everything with her feet. I was the photographer who took pictures of people in funny outfits. The only reason why I joined the group is I had the hots for the contortionist who was the daughter of the barker and the fat lady... 652 pounds of palpitating flesh. But, I never got anywhere with the pretty contortionist and eventually quit after a month to go back to university in the Fall.

They would not even allow a circus full of odd people like that today. It would not be deemed "proper", but instead our illustrious leaders just toss them into a society were they probably take drugs and live on the street.

I think in today's society there are lots of misfits who live their lives totally on Facebook. Just from the things they post I doubt if they've ever had sex. And, they all seem to love cats.

I have 100s of fb friends with the same name as me. I did it as a joke but came quite good friends with them and visit about 10 regularly.
    Is Conor one of them? ..55
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    Quote Originally Posted by Quarky View Post
    Blocked him after he started sending d1ck pics 555
    Quarky likes this.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    Quote Originally Posted by Quarky View Post

I got the idea from the tv series are you Dave Gorman. It’s amazing how the same name can link two complete strangers. Most I have no real relationship with but there are some who I am close with and we talk regularly. One is the carbon copy of my personality and I visited him in the States. His hospitality was amazing. Others I have watched their kids grow. One has shared everything with me as he battled rehab. Social media gets slated but it’s remarkable sometimes.

The hot girl is half Native American Indian. She is so cool and her photos in hot pants firing machine guns while alien to me is such a turn on. She is so kinky and I met her for one night when I was there. We have the same love of tats and if I lived close who knows.I was embarrassed that I didn’t know her name has her fb name is a nickname but we didn’t really talk much.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน

I got the idea from the tv series are you Dave Gorman. It’s amazing how the same name can link two complete strangers. Most I have no real relationship with but there are some who I am close with and we talk regularly. One is the carbon copy of my personality and I visited him in the States. His hospitality was amazing. Others I have watched their kids grow. One has shared everything with me as he battled rehab. Social media gets slated but it’s remarkable sometimes.

The hot girl is half Native American Indian. She is so cool and her photos in hot pants firing machine guns while alien to me is such a turn on. She is so kinky and I met her for one night when I was there. We have the same love of tats and if I lived close who knows.I was embarrassed that I didn’t know her name has her fb name is a nickname but we didn’t really talk much.
    It is a weird and wonderful world we live in made better by the characters we meet... even the bad ones. I regret nothing in life. There are many things I don't want to repeat, but learned something from all of them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12