Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Favourite Threads ?

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Tingtong's Avatar

Favourite Threads ?

What are your favourite Threads Here ?

First For me is Chobs Thread ,

Then in no particular order ,
    Sexy Ladys , Thai Houses , What are you Eating , Photos Around Los , Trip Reports , Thai Cars .

How about you guys ?

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    I always enjoy Chob's thread. He has a lovely way of telling a simple tale that makes it feel personal. I've contributed to other threads, but some seem to have a shelf life.

Yeah Ian , He can make the most everyday thing in His day Interesting . I enjoy his observations of Life as an Expat in Thailand and I evy his Patients with living there as well.

Chobs thread and what are you eating + any thread M26 gets stuck into. I enjoy Paul's debating style and he offers interesting or conflicting opinion without fear or favour.
    Ian Forbes likes this.
    Cheers, Rob.
    Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting: holy s.h.i.t what a ride!

Fav is easily the President Trump thread.

Then Rugby thread

Football thread

TV Reviews

Movie Reviews

Anything non-Thai to be fair. In fact, not sure how I ended up here... 55
    Tingtong likes this.
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน OZZYGUY's Avatar
    I like the threads Seven or whatever his names are, but he is gone now. It was like the mid day soapy.

Im struggling with time these days so ready dont read much. Still pop my head in when having a coffee and keep a eye on the car & cycling threads and have a bit of a look at anything new.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Bacon's Avatar
    I don't know if I have a fav, but I probably do post in some more than others.

I'm slightly interested in one thread, and dig Chob's one a lot. Also a fan of eating as well so love that one.

SE's trip reports is another great epic thread that's been fun to read. Supersub has posted some fantastic experiences over the years and some of the older ones like JDX's reports are well worth mentioning. Cashpoint takes the cake for having no competition up the mountain, and there have been other threads providing inspiration for adventure and living loose; bring on the motorcycles!

All the rants have been awesome too, as well as the Trump bashing/leg humping circus. Obes reckons he'll make Paulie squeal like a pig if he ever sees him. I'd love for them to meet in person. It'll most likely be the most awkward and polite thing at first, before they realise they've both been totally wrong about each other and end up getting shitfaced together. At which point a fight will break out over which dog breed is more superior, and then Obes will kick Paulie's ass, but will feel bad about it afterwards.

Then jokes and funny stories of course, and always love reading about Samui.
    Last edited by Bacon; 22nd April 2019 at 01:46.
    Quarky, Ian Forbes and Tingtong like this.
    Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Bacon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OZZYGUY View Post
    I like the threads Seven or whatever his names are, but he is gone now. It was like the mid day soapy.
    Definitely one of the most intelligent and interesting people I've come across in a long time. Way out of line with his personal attacks though. It's a shame. Would have loved to have a long standing banter going on with him. But I don't get my jollies out of trolling people, and it disturbes me when others do.
    Last edited by Bacon; 22nd April 2019 at 02:04.
    OZZYGUY likes this.
    Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
    Definitely one of the most intelligent and interesting people I've come across in a long time. Way out of line with his personal attacks though. It's a shame. Would have loved to have a long standing banter going on with him. But I don't get my jollies out of trolling people, and it disturbes me when others do.
    He may be intelligent but he's a freak
    He stalked myself and DP, knowing where we work and live

I mean how much of a life do you to continue coming on to forums that ban you then take all that time to search out people
    Bacon likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kaptainrob View Post
    Chobs thread and what are you eating + any thread M26 gets stuck into. I enjoy Paul's debating style and he offers interesting or conflicting opinion without fear or favour.
    Never heard that about my debating style
    That's a 1st 5555

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    I usually read most updates/new post regardless of what thread.

Really enjoy Chob's thread.

Love Rivo's photo's in various threads

Any TR be it LOS or another country by any BM

I like reading all the different opinions and thoughts on different things, I see that as the value of the forum and how, in most instances,
    we manage to help each other out with problems etc.

Motor Bikes
    Cars
    House building
    Thai photo's
    Girls to see more off

if I am short on time, the above get the read before others but I get back to the others when I have time.
    Tingtong likes this.
    "Of course you love me darling, I handsome man 55555"

^ Yeah I like BM Tr's about other destinations that they go to . I was going to write one about a Pacific Cruise I did a few back but thought I might Get barred 555

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน supersub's Avatar
    Not sure if I have a particular favourite thread tbh, but generally I enjoy the trip reports more than anything else here. When there are pictures too you can almost place yourself in the moment.

I don't see it on here so much but over on Thai Visa I get a kick out of reading the daily ramblings of ex pats. Mostly it's silly stuff like they went to the local Robinson's and had a weird encounter with the staff there ect or annoying things the locals do.
    Tingtong likes this.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    I don’t even know what thread it was but was when I said I was worried about my dad going in for an operation. Got a load of private messages that meant so much, a lot more than people can believe.

I like the interactions with the BMs on most threads but I usually only post on ones I have personal experiences with. Really find the tv shows, movies and stand up thread where I see the differences in tastes.

Don’t like politics threads but the rants one is interesting.

Love the jokes one and the interesting stories thread.
    Tingtong likes this.

^ I think that tread was 'My Arse Hurts ' iirc
    Notorius likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Chob's Avatar
    I think Rivo is a huge contributer here - I like how he lets his expansive photos do the talking and his stuff from NW Thailand actually inspired me to go riding up there not log back.
    Also love the Thai houses and Cars thread !
    SEs food pics are first class, and while I rarely comment I do read the TRs when I have time.
    Samui thread also interests me as I get to see what baccys up to ...actually ... I think I will head there soon.

It takes a lot of good threads to make a good website , and I visit this one daily .

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    Yes, Gavin (Rivo) never gets into arguing over silly crap and he always posts interesting pictures. He has a lot of knowledge about many things.

Quote Originally Posted by Chob View Post
    I think Rivo is a huge contributer here - I like how he lets his expansive photos do the talking and his stuff from NW Thailand actually inspired me to go riding up there not log back.
    Also love the Thai houses and Cars thread !
    SEs food pics are first class, and while I rarely comment I do read the TRs when I have time.
    Samui thread also interests me as I get to see what baccys up to ...actually ... I think I will head there soon.

It takes a lot of good threads to make a good website , and I visit this one daily .
    Eagerly await Rivo's Retirement thread ....
    seven- likes this.
    Cheers, Rob.
    Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting: holy s.h.i.t what a ride!

เมืองเชียงราย Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Rivo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kaptainrob View Post
    Eagerly await Rivo's Retirement thread ....

I want to know what new big bike Rivo will buy when he retires to Chiang Rai ? 555

I have a few threads that I enjoy including Chobs, motorcycles and cars, and the house threads, Supersubs and Stillearly post some great TR with photo's

There is some threads I've never looked at, Trump, What are you eating and the rugby or soccer threads 555

Some of the in-house arguments over trivial stuff are a turn off for me, I tend not to comment because I can't be bothered arguing 555
    A Wise Man Once Said "Nothing"

Quote Originally Posted by Rivo View Post
    I want to know what new big bike Rivo will buy when he retires to Chiang Rai ? 555

I have a few threads that I enjoy including Chobs, motorcycles and cars, and the house threads, Supersubs and Stillearly post some great TR with photo's

There is some threads I've never looked at, Trump, What are you eating and the rugby or soccer threads 555

Some of the in-house arguments over trivial stuff are a turn off for me, I tend not to comment because I can't be bothered arguing 555
    You'd best start reading the Eating thread to prepare for that retirement diet of bugs, beans, shoots and leaves ...
    Cheers, Rob.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast