Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Drivers Licence in Udon Thani

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน G4orce's Avatar
    Yeah she told me she had done a reading and writing test and a drive by herself. I don't understand why she had to go in on a separate day just to get her card, so maybe there is more to it. From what she said she has her car licence and finished everything

Sounds like they do it slightly different up north. Here, the practical test is ALL about parking and they changed the law to a 2-day process to ensure ppl were better tested. It's still a joke compared with Aus licence testing.
    Cheers, Rob.
    Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting: holy s.h.i.t what a ride!

เมืองเชียงราย Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Rivo's Avatar
    Next International Drivers License.

Two months later, where you leave key for my Holden Senator Gary, I go shop !!!

Well done Noy
    A Wise Man Once Said "Nothing"

Quote Originally Posted by Rivo View Post
    Next International Drivers License.

Two months later, where you leave key for my Holden Senator Gary, I go shop !!!

Well done Noy
    Just has to wait a year before she can get the International licence so by then I don't think i will have the Senator. This will makes things a lot easier if she was to move hereon a perm basis

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Zablive's Avatar
    Congrats - but I am not all that comfortable about TGs who can't read road signs or maps driving anywhere near me!
    Last edited by Zablive; 8th December 2011 at 16:43.

Quote Originally Posted by Zablive View Post
    Congrats - but I am not all that comfortable about TGs who can't read road signs or maps driving anywhere near me!
    I understand where you are coming from and I have already told Noy she will nto be driving on her own until she can read whats going on around her. I have also told her if she is anything like most of the Asian drivers here in Melb I will take her keys off her and re-educate 555

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Spot's Avatar
    Keep me informed G4ce, S is from Na Klan West Of Udon Tani. Also dead husbands family at Ban Chiang. I have commented on how cautious drivers they all were around Udon's corner of Isaan. I am not sure if S would be taught bad habits from me or a driving instructer in Isaan. Cheers Spot

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12