Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Thread: Trouble down south

Trouble down south

No, not a V1agra thread.

Over the last few years I have been reading headlines and occasionally the articles about the problems in southern Thailand. It seems to be getting worse, although appears confined to this region of Thailand.

Interested to know if the hostilities have ever spread to other cities (e.g. BKK).

Telstra BigPond News and Weather
    I won the sperm-egg lottery. Invest wisely, spend carefully and give generously.

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    Hat Yai has been largely untouched more Yala but this one seems to be different from the normal attacks which have been mostly small bombs or drive by or sniper.

5000 people I read killed in the last few years and largely unreported worldwide but.

Mrs W knows will the hotel that was targeted as she lived not far from it for a few years, she poured over this news this morning not happy as you would expect.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Spot's Avatar
    Isaan Mafia warned me about Courtney teaching in the south. Bloody Muslims Grrrr
    Ohhhh, Pigsy! You call yourself a demon? จูบก้นของฉัน Everything I post here is IMHO and IME... I am no expert....

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar
    This should give you some idea of how seriously the powers that be are taking this issue

.......The Council for National Security, a military coup which had seized power in 2006, claimed to have evidence the insurgency was being financed by restaurants selling Tom Yam Kung soup in Malaysia. The Malaysian government argued the claim "absolutely baseless," and "very imaginative.".....wiki

And where the hell was Biggles.....?....when you needed him last Saturday....?