Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By wabbits
  • 2 Post By Arliss Michaels

Thread: hello

hello

hi all, just a quick hello from a newbie to this site,
    i,ve been visiting los for five years now and i,m still learning about the place.
    cheers Alan

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน G4orce's Avatar
    Welcome to the Board Alan, Make yourself at home. Look forward to your input. Where you from?

I,m from northeast England (Sunderland)
    it seems a lot of BM use their TGF photo as their avatar. is this the done thing on here?

Good to have another BM for England. As for the Avatar is is not the done thing here, No rules about it, just personal preference. Feel free to use whatever you would like as your avatar (without adult content 5555), Do you have a TGF yourself? If you do or don't your still more then welcome as a BM of this forum. You will find it pretty relaxed and easy going.

Foundation Member Platinum Annie's Avatar
    Ha Ha... NO my avatar is not my TGF. WTTB from another Brit

yes i have a TGF,(Nok) first met her in phuket about four year ago, since then i have visited LOS many times and seen quite a bit of Thailand with her.
    She also visited me in England last year for four months, thanks for the welcome,
    Alan

Quote Originally Posted by alan View Post
    yes i have a TGF,(Nok) first met her in phuket about four year ago, since then i have visited LOS many times and seen quite a bit of Thailand with her.
    She also visited me in England last year for four months, thanks for the welcome,
    Alan
    Great to here, sounds like you could be very usful to some other BM's of the UK, as I know a few who would be interested in the Visa Info.

Quote Originally Posted by G4orce View Post
    Great to here, sounds like you could be very usful to some other BM's of the UK, as I know a few who would be interested in the Visa Info.
    I,m no expert but i did get the visa myself with no agents etc involved, it wasn,t easy but with the help of sites like this one i succeeded.

My avatar is of a girl I wouldn't mind being my GF!!!

Welcome to the board Alan. You'll have fun here I am sure... and your experience will be handy.
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar
    Welcome Alan... Its good to have another UK member, I can wake up in the morning and read all the posts you guys made through the night!

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน jontymate's Avatar
    Welcome Alan. From a relative newbie this is a great bunch of people that do not shoot you down for choices you make. It is balanced between some successes and some failures with TG's. Make yourself at home.

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    ^Well said Jonty, welcome to the board Alan we need a few more UK members to keep an eye on DP.

w.
    Quarky likes this.

เมืองเชียงราย Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Rivo's Avatar
    Welcome Alan & Nok, from what I have read getting a Visa for the UK is not easy, well done, what did Nok think of England ?
    A Wise Man Once Said "Nothing"

Foundation Member Cadet Gold
    WTTB Alan...looking forward to hearing from you.
    "Do not be afraid of death. Be afraid of the half-lived life!" Laird Hamilton

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    Welcome Alan,
    look foward to your input. This board covers many topics, with the exception of mongering, so far. 5555
    Most of us have done that and moved on. Here it's more family friendly. We are lucky enough to have input from Thai Ladies, somwhat unique for this sort of forum.

Enjoy.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Arliss Michaels's Avatar
    WTTB the board Alan, plenty of work involved in the Visa road, so I give kudos to anyone who has gone down that road and done themselves, in my case a big thanks to the BM's at this board , especially JC, so now it is my turn to help when someones needs helping. In your case the UK side of Visa's will benefit many on your side of the world, as most of us are in the Country that used to beat you at cricket 555.
    The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese