Phuket Taxi and Transfers

View Poll Results: Is itvery lovely place?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Quarky

Thread: Introduction

dpfocanil

Introduction

Hi All, I am Newbie here, and my interest is to visit new place and stays in Luxury hotels and Now I am visiting Thailand but i don't know about Thailand and it's beauty. so i join this forum to know more about it.

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน G4orce's Avatar
    WTTB dpfocanil tell us a little about yourself, where you from, have your travelled much in the past etc. Thailand has a lot of great features and things to see. There are pleanty on nice hotels and places to stay with a lot of beautiful people to make your time well spent in the country. The main touristy places in Thailand are Bangkok, Phuket, Koh Samui as well as a few other great places to see. There are beaches, Temples, Flowers, Animals and the culture is veryu different to a Western Culture

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar
    Welcome to the forum Dpfocanil..... wouldn't travel anywhere else, besides no desert it is a very diverse country

dpfocanil
    Quote Originally Posted by G4orce View Post
    WTTB dpfocanil tell us a little about yourself, where you from, have your travelled much in the past etc. Thailand has a lot of great features and things to see. There are pleanty on nice hotels and places to stay with a lot of beautiful people to make your time well spent in the country. The main touristy places in Thailand are Bangkok, Phuket, Koh Samui as well as a few other great places to see. There are beaches, Temples, Flowers, Animals and the culture is veryu different to a Western Culture
    Hi I am Dpfocanil From India, and Live in Jaipur it is known as Pink city and it is very lovely place, there are so many visiting spot in Jaipur. I am Engineering student. and my hobby is to visit new place and latest tour of mine is Ireland its also a nice place.

"You only Live once, Make the most of it" I like this quote
    Last edited by dpfocanil; 5th August 2011 at 17:10.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar
    I have a picture of the Castle in Jaipur on my fridge at home.... just beautiful!....
    One day I want to travel to Kerala "Gods Country"

dpfocanil
    Quote Originally Posted by PatongBeachBoy View Post
    Welcome to the forum Dpfocanil..... wouldn't travel anywhere else, besides no desert it is a very diverse country
    Thanks PatongBeachBoy.

Quote Originally Posted by PatongBeachBoy View Post
    I have a picture of the Castle in Jaipur on my fridge at home.... just beautiful!....
    One day I want to travel to Kerala "Gods Country"
    One place I want to go to as well...

Welcome to the forum dpfocanil.
    PatongBeachBoy likes this.
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    Welcome dpfocanil,
    You will find the members here are very knowledgable on all things about Thailand, and willing to help anyone, in whatever way we can.
    Enjoy you time here and we hope to get a trip report off you when you go to Thai (LOS) land of smiles.

Foundation Member Platinum Annie's Avatar
    Hello from me too.

Foundation Member Cadet Gold
    WTTB...make yourself at home.
    "Do not be afraid of death. Be afraid of the half-lived life!" Laird Hamilton

Foundation Member Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Gazmac's Avatar
    WTTB !! If you have never been to Thailand , you will cross off a lot of places you intend to go and keep going back lol

Quote Originally Posted by Gazmac View Post
    WTTB !! If you have never been to Thailand , you will cross off a lot of places you intend to go and keep going back lol
    I'm scratching my head trying to understand that sentence Garry.... 5555 Are you enjoying a Tequila or 3 with MsM?
    Cheers, Rob.
    Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting: holy s.h.i.t what a ride!

Quote Originally Posted by kaptainrob View Post
    I'm scratching my head trying to understand that sentence Garry.... 5555 Are you enjoying a Tequila or 3 with MsM?
    I think he is saying you'll like LOS so much.... you'll cross other countries off your "to do" list....?
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

Foundation Member Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Gazmac's Avatar
    Yes thats it DP ! thanks for the help ! Ummm no i hadnt been drinking at that stage Rob ! so it an even bigeer worry as to the way i had worded that sentance !

Quote Originally Posted by Gazmac View Post
    Yes thats it DP ! thanks for the help ! Ummm no i hadnt been drinking at that stage Rob ! so it an even bigeer worry as to the way i had worded that sentance !
    Got it now... thanks. You knew what you meant, DP too it seems, so it must have been my lack of comprehension.
    Cheers, Rob.
    Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting: holy s.h.i.t what a ride!

MojitoZ
    Hello dpfocanil. I have been to Jaipur, its a really great place to visit. I had a lot of fun there and touring up through Rajasthan. If you are looking for luxury hotels and resorts thailand is great value for money