Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: New to board!

Foundation Member Cadet Bronze

New to board!

Hey all, just checking out the board. Seems like a tiny place so far, hopefully it gets bigger (ever hear that one, guys?).

Been to Thailand twice, and I'm ready for my next. Will be in Patong over New Years and I guess we'll see what happens from there.

Pretty sure I've met some of you before, Gazmac in particular, G4ce (probably spelled that wrong) in passing, and KaptainRob and his lovely lady oh so briefly.

I won't be able to talk about it frequently as I'm coming from the States (yank), and frankly, watching the Aussies carry on about their third trip this year is a little depressing

But I'm always down to chat. Thank you for having me.

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    Welcome to the board mate, make yourself at home.
    We may not be bigger than Texas but sometimes quality is not a bad thing
    Once you get your post count up there is a load more interesting stuff...So dont be shy.

And if nothing else, I know the company is good. I won't be shy, I promise

Quote Originally Posted by wabbits View Post
    Welcome to the board mate, make yourself at home.
    We may not be bigger than Texas but sometimes quality is not a bad thing
    Once you get your post count up there is a load more interesting stuff...So dont be shy.

Foundation Member Cadet Gold
    WTTB Ozzyzak...look forward to hearing about New Years in Patong
    "Do not be afraid of death. Be afraid of the half-lived life!" Laird Hamilton

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar
    Welcome....

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน G4orce's Avatar
    Ozzyzak the Yank??? Welcome to the Board mate, there is a lot of good reading once you get to level 2. You have mentioned that you have met me, Where and when would that have been? I know I have met quiet a few people over my trip to LOS but I am a shocker for names

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    WTTB Ozzyzack,
    Your in America, but are you an Aussie?

Have fun and contribute what you can, when you want.
    "Of course you love me darling, I handsome man 55555"

เมืองเชียงราย Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Rivo's Avatar
    WTTB Ozzyzak
    A Wise Man Once Said "Nothing"

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน jontymate's Avatar
    Welcome Ozzyzak to a great bunch of people.
    "Man cannot discover New Oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore" 

I'll be honest with ya pal, I may have only heard your name. Heard it from Gazmac, I may or may not have actually met you. You know how it goes right? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by G4orce View Post
    Ozzyzak the Yank??? Welcome to the Board mate, there is a lot of good reading once you get to level 2. You have mentioned that you have met me, Where and when would that have been? I know I have met quiet a few people over my trip to LOS but I am a shocker for names

Quote Originally Posted by justcruzing1 View Post
    WTTB Ozzyzack,
    Your in America, but are you an Aussie?

Have fun and contribute what you can, when you want.
    I'm actually not an Aussie. Everyone asks me that when I tell them my online handle, it's just a handle I've used for a VERY long time. Going on about 12 years or so now.

Quote Originally Posted by ozzyzak View Post
    I'll be honest with ya pal, I may have only heard your name. Heard it from Gazmac, I may or may not have actually met you. You know how it goes right? LOL
    Totally undertand where you are coming from, come to think about it was i talking to you on MSN when Gazmac was in Patong organising his visa for his GF?

Quote Originally Posted by G4orce View Post
    Totally undertand where you are coming from, come to think about it was i talking to you on MSN when Gazmac was in Patong organising his visa for his GF?
    That's possible. I was in Patong from the end of Dec 2010 to about mid jan this year and he was working on that visa quite vigorously! Spent quite a bit of time with Gaz actually, great guy, and a great GF he has as well.

Yeah sounds like the guy I was think of 555. Gaz is a good bloke and is his Mrs is also great as you say. She come out with us in June when I was in Patong, she become Muma very quickly and my GF and her just clicked.

So you got yourself a TGF or just a strong loving on Thailand?

No TGF for me. I think it would be too hard for me. I might be able to get out to Thailand twice a year so for now I just try to make friends and just keep coming back. Maybe if I meet the right girl some day. For now I just love the country itself. Sometimes I wish I had a TGF so I wouldn't spend so much time drinking or visiting the discos! It's fun either way, though
    G4orce likes this.

One day it may happen, it is the sort of thing you should not plan, just let it happen and if it does then you will be ready for it. Make sure you have a look around places other then just Patong and Bangkok, up North is great to see

Definitely wouldn't plan it, I don't like to plan anything if I can help it! I'd like to visit more places, but here is my dilemma. I work really hard all year for my measly 2 weeks a year so when I go on vacation I just like to party and I know Patong is good for that. The other problem is that I'm a bit hesitant to go alone, not because I'm scared to go, just because I like a bit of company and honestly it's nice to hear English once in awhile

Will keep that in mind though, I would like to see more.

I totally understand where you are coming from and it makes a lot of sence. I am lucky enough to work shift work and get 5 weeks off a year. Getting to LOS is cheaper the holidaying in country. I loved travelling with my mates, but travelling alone is great as well and adds a whole new experience to the holiday, as you would have learnt after your last trip, you meet new people when you travel and make good times with total strangers.

Foundation Member Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Gazmac's Avatar
    Hey Ozzy !!!!! about time you joined up ! Ozzyzac or should i say Rum Gai !!! as Tane would call you ! heheheh mate you will be very comfortable here ! WTTB !

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Star Rockitt's Avatar
    Welcome ozzyzak, cool name! WTTB.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast