Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Newbie here

Newbie here

Hi Bm's,

I joined on advice from another BM telling me that there is good source of info from other BM's.

I have been to Thailand about 9 times. I have a Thai wife and we have a son.

I am still in Australia due to work and they are in Thailand. I frequent on average every 3 months. They have both been here to Australia.

I plan to relocate to Thailand once I retire. Sooner rather than later and I will be contributing my experiences and look forward to learning from others who have journeyed where I wish to go.

Regards

Wonder

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar
    Gday wonder... just what we need, another Aussie 55555..... WTTB mate, what a lovely wife and son you have...
    Make yourself at home we're a friendly bunch

Cheers mate. Quickly looking through there are some familiar names and faces from another board I used to frequent who gave me some good advice. Now I know where they went. LOL

5555..... I couldn't tell you the last time I was there, It just wasn't an enjoyable experience for me there anymore.... you will find the BM's here a bit more mello and less likely to chew your head off to get a point across

Cool. Went back recently to seek advice on tying up loose ends before taking the the Ex-pat jump. Arliss and I (Hunter valley) had several conversations and he mentioned this forum. Here I am. looking forward to it.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Arliss Michaels's Avatar
    WTTB the board old HV 555, hope you get some good advice with your move to LOS here as I owe you a bit back. Great photo of the family.
    The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    Welcome aboard Wonders. Make yourself at home and loads more after 30 posts.

W.

Thank you fellas. I decided to ditch my old PI name in favour of the one I use everyday. Much easier to remember given the amount of brains cells that actually still do work. 555. Yes that is Noy and Matty. Very proud of them.

Jeeeze i am slow mate penny just dropped HV.555555

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Arliss Michaels's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wabbits View Post
    Jeeeze i am slow mate penny just dropped HV.555555
    Been living in WA too long 555
    wabbits likes this.
    The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese

WA.... Wait Awhile and he will get it 555
    wabbits likes this.

In my defence i am not a well wabbit have a highly inflamed ear and am being looked after very well by Mrs W...Concentration ability of a gnat though...

Foundation Member Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Gazmac's Avatar
    WTTB Wonder ! I am sure you will find we are a great bunch here !!!

เมืองเชียงราย Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Rivo's Avatar
    WTTB Wonder, I read your thread over on PI about moving to LOS to live, where are you going to call home ?

Goodluck with the move
    A Wise Man Once Said "Nothing"

We have a house in Pattaya on the darkside. We have talked about the future of our boy growing up and don't Pattaya is the best place. So in the future not sure. There is no rush tho, he is only 1, but there needs to be a selection of golf courses for tho .. lol

เมืองเชียงราย Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Rivo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wonder6281 View Post
    There is no rush tho, he is only 1, but there needs to be a selection of golf courses for tho .. lol
    Wont be long and he will be only 2 then 3 555

Im sure he will make a good golf caddy for Dad and enjoying running around the greens.
    A Wise Man Once Said "Nothing"

Quote Originally Posted by wonder6281 View Post
    We have a house in Pattaya on the darkside. We have talked about the future of our boy growing up and don't Pattaya is the best place. So in the future not sure. There is no rush tho, he is only 1, but there needs to be a selection of golf courses for tho .. lol
    I am well out of the loop mate as i have not been on PI for months sounds like a lot has changed for you.
    Cute kid mate well done.

I rarely go there anymore, been a bit tied up with other things. Found there was not much to keep my interest in there but always find it good source of info when required. Seems like sme could be said for here, the source of info i mean, not the interest bit .. lol

Yes he is very good boy, cheeky as hell. He looks like his mum a lot now, thank god, but has similar male proportions to his father .. lol. His mother says he is definitely Farang.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    WTTB Wonder,
    I remember you as well.
    Love the photo, both look very happy.

Re you moving to Patts, I have some very good people, expats, in Pattaya and they are very giving of all sorts of help and experiences.

I did travel to the darkside this last trip, I am amazed at how big it is, and how many gated security estates there are.
    That market is one hell of a big MF.

I look forward to reading your experiences and reports.

Cheers,
    JC1
    "Of course you love me darling, I handsome man 55555"

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน G4orce's Avatar
    WTTB Wonder, seems a lots of BM's are joining here from the other side of late. I think that its a great thing to see familiar people around here, the only difference here is that you can say what you want without a group of BM's putting you down for it. Constructive feedback will be given here with the odd hint of Negativity when required. Sounds liek our number of Expats is growing as well I am jealous of you guys 5555

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast