Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Hello to all ... I'm new here!

Hello to all ... I'm new here!

I stumbled across this site a few days ago and have really enjoyed reading all of your posts. I live in Vancouver Canada and I am new to the TG thing. All of you seem to have so much experience with all of this and I really find it interesting and beneficial.

Like many of you I had an awful experience with my marriage ( I married a German woman... enough said 55555) Through it all though I have a beautiful daughter and I am grateful. I have been communicating with a fantastic Thai woman for the last few months. She is unlike any woman I have ever met. I have read many stories ever the last few months of farang men and Thai women.
    I appreciate all you have written about your experiences with your TG. I am at the beginning stage of all this and I am hopeful things will work out. I just don't think I can handle another relationship with a western woman.
    I will be traveling to LOS in March to meet my friend Siri for the first time.

Glad to be part of the group...

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Spot's Avatar
    Welcome to the forum Stef i hope you find it as informative as I have. Enjoy

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    Welcome Stef make yourself at home.
    Plenty of info here for you, more once you have your post count over 30.
    The boys will make you most welcome.

W

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน jontymate's Avatar
    Willkommen auf der board Stef. I had a german GF many years ago in Germany (spent 18 months there). Strong women.
    This is a nice place to find out what you need without ridicule. Feel free to ask all you need.
    "Man cannot discover New Oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore" 

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar
    Welcome Stef... you will find a lot of like minded members here with similar experiences, make yourself at home
    Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.

เมืองเชียงราย Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Rivo's Avatar
    WTTB Stef.

That first visit next March will be great, hope all goes well.

Where in Thailand is your girl from ?
    A Wise Man Once Said "Nothing"

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Arliss Michaels's Avatar
    WTTB Stef , as mentioned get your posts up, as you will find some great info further in the Forum, which may or may not help you, or may or may not scare you off. Only joking 555.
    The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    Welcome Stef.
    Search around some of the older posts, we tend to let them die.

They will help you in everything from correct deportment, (how high to wei, depending on who you are addessing) to what is correct, or not, in the village.

The main intention of this forum, is to give as much help/advise, so you can avoid the pitfalls that many of us have had.
    "Of course you love me darling, I handsome man 55555"

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Arliss Michaels's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by justcruzing1 View Post
    Welcome Stef.
    Search around some of the older posts, we tend to let them die.

They will help you in everything from correct deportment, (how high to wei, depending on who you are addessing) to what is correct, or not, in the village.

The main intention of this forum, is to give as much help/advise, so you can avoid the pitfalls that many of us have had.
    You know JC when I got the village I forgot everything, except a Carton of Songsam and Leo 555

Quote Originally Posted by Arliss Michaels View Post
    You know JC when I got the village I forgot everything, except a Carton of Songsam and Leo 555
    And because of this they were prepared to look past your short comings! 555

Thanks everyone for your greetings. I've spent the last two days reading old threads.. all every informative and entertaining to boot. I'm still looking to find the last entries of patongbeachboy's journey... what a story! My girl Siri lives in Cha Am and works in Hua Hin. I'll be booking my flight and accommodations in the new year for my March trip.
    One thing I've read a few times is how public displays of affection (PDA's) are frowned upon. How did you guys deal with this when you first were with your tg?

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    As for PDA's nothing has changed even here in Farang land.
    I say give us a kiss and the closest thing i will get is a preasented forehead and a bemused smile as she goes shy....It becomes the norm, public life and private life, The 2 faces of Thailand.

Quote Originally Posted by Stef View Post
    Thanks everyone for your greetings. I've spent the last two days reading old threads.. all every informative and entertaining to boot. I'm still looking to find the last entries of patongbeachboy's journey... what a story! My girl Siri lives in Cha Am and works in Hua Hin. I'll be booking my flight and accommodations in the new year for my March trip.
    One thing I've read a few times is how public displays of affection (PDA's) are frowned upon. How did you guys deal with this when you first were with your tg?
    Hahahah... I have moved it up a level Stef, so get your posts up and you can read a bit more... As for the PDA's, put a ring on her finger!.... they soon come around 555

Quote Originally Posted by Stef View Post
    I think it must depend on the girl, my TG has no problem giving me a kiss in public, from day one she is the one that wants my arm around her etc.

After you meet your girl in March Stef you will soon find out her thoughts on this subject by her actions. Maybe ask her in an email if she wants a joop joop(kiss) at the Airport.

Uber Star Foundation member Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน vanguy77's Avatar
    Hey Stef, welcome to the board. You're from my home town, I see. Beautiful, currently freezing, Vancouver.
    [SIZE="3"]"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society."
    Mark Twain
    [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Rivo View Post
    I think it must depend on the girl, my TG has no problem giving me a kiss in public, from day one she is the one that wants my arm around her etc.

After you meet your girl in March Stef you will soon find out her thoughts on this subject by her actions. Maybe ask her in an email if she wants a joop joop(kiss) at the Airport.
    I'm in Wabbs boat here Rivio, public affection near on nought, and even at home has to be in the right mood and situation. The odd times the hold of the arm when walking in public or the hand. At home sometimes I will get a kiss from nowhere out of the blue - really like that (must be in the good books)

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน jontymate's Avatar
    Perhaps a good subject to put in a thread of its own? Pubic affection.
    "Man cannot discover New Oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore" 

Foundation Member Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Gazmac's Avatar
    WTTB Stef !! im sure you will enjoy your time here and become a member of the family !

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Sydney's Avatar
    WTTB Stef. 2days of reading old threads....good effort mate.....and now 2 members from VC, thats great..... I hope you enjoy your TD journey
    The only thing that will stop you from fulfilling your dreams is you.

Quote Originally Posted by jontymate View Post
    Perhaps a good subject to put in a thread of its own? Pubic affection.

Some might be embarrased on this subject I think Jonty 55555555

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast