Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: I had forgotten all about the breakaway forum

Cool I had forgotten all about the breakaway forum

Hi All,
    I maybe new here, but not on the other Thai forums. My normal ID is Maverick351 on those, but seems I have got just Maverick. Thanks and hello to new and old posters.
    Last edited by Maverick351; 10th March 2012 at 14:39.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar
    Welcome Maverick....
    What brought you over?
    Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Minder's Avatar
    Welcome....

When is your next trip to LOS?

(There's a breakaway forum ??? *Cha Ching*)
    Life is the unexpected ...

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Sydney's Avatar
    WTTB Maverick ....i remember the ID, but can't put a story to it !! .....

Breakaway forum is probably a fair call..........but i am left wondering who is the biggest breakaway BM here.........555555555555....maybe the fearless leader
    The only thing that will stop you from fulfilling your dreams is you.

Thanks Guy's. Not going to advertise the forums from which I come, but most ID I see here are on them.

I have joined, as most BM's are Australian and have the same interests. I have been going to Thailand since 1993.
    I travel to Thai about 4-5 times a year, and will be back over mid to late April for this years second trip.

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
    Thanks Guy's. Not going to advertise the forums from which I come, but most ID I see here are on them.

I have joined, as most BM's are Australian and have the same interests. I have been going to Thailand since 1993.
    I travel to Thai about 4-5 times a year, and will be back over mid to late April for this years second trip.
    WTTB MAV if you want your numbers back let me know as only i will be able to add as very strict on sign up because of spammers.

เมืองเชียงราย Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Rivo's Avatar
    WTTB Maverick, I remember your Avatar ^^.^^

Second trip booked already for this year, well done.
    A Wise Man Once Said "Nothing"

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar
    "We're the People's Front of Judea. Bloody splitters!" WTTB.
    wabbits likes this.
    And where the hell was Biggles.....?....when you needed him last Saturday....?

Quote Originally Posted by Changone View Post
    "We're the People's Front of Judea. Bloody splitters!" WTTB.
    No No we are the Judean peoples front!!!!
    Quarky likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by wabbits View Post
    WTTB MAV if you want your numbers back let me know as only i will be able to add as very strict on sign up because of spammers.
    Hi Wabbits, yes if you could, I would prefer Maverick351 to keep it all the same. I know there's a Mav (Jason from Melb) and Maverick around on the others boards, so would like to hold onto the one I prefer to use. THX

Thanks Rivo, Yep trip number 2, my TGF to return for another 3 months here in Sydney with me again. Trip #3 schedule for around late July. Trip #4 approx Oct-Nov.

If anyone is around Patts between 30th April - 14th May, happy to meet for a beer or two.

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick351 View Post
    Hi Wabbits, yes if you could, I would prefer Maverick351 to keep it all the same. I know there's a Mav (Jason from Melb) and Maverick around on the others boards, so would like to hold onto the one I prefer to use. THX
    Undersatand all sorted.

Thanks for the adjustment Wabbits.

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน G4orce's Avatar
    WTTB Mav. I am guessing with the 351 that you are one of those "Ford" followers?? I guess no one is perfect 555. Happy to have you hear and i also remember your avatar rather well. I am also in LOS in April for songkran but will be there til early May. Not heading to Patts but spending a bit of time in BKK and Patong. If your in the area I am happy to catch up for a beer to say hello.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    Thanks for the adjustment Wabbits.
    I didn't know Wabb's does adjustments, I need a few in my middle and lower back ..5555

Welcome Maverick351

When I drove a Concrete truck on the Gold Coast my call sign was Maverick. I wasn't driving a 351, it was a 600 Mack.

I look forward to your input, what area of Sydney are you in?

Cheers,
    JC1
    wabbits and Cilla like this.
    "Of course you love me darling, I handsome man 55555"

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Spot's Avatar
    G'day Maverick351, Welcome to the KSF as i've heard weve been called eslewhere 555

JC when I drove a concrete truck my handle was Spot.... Pretty boring really
    Ohhhh, Pigsy! You call yourself a demon? จูบก้นของฉัน Everything I post here is IMHO and IME... I am no expert....

Quote Originally Posted by G4orce View Post
    WTTB Mav. I am guessing with the 351 that you are one of those "Ford" followers?? I guess no one is perfect 555. Happy to have you hear and i also remember your avatar rather well. I am also in LOS in April for songkran but will be there til early May. Not heading to Patts but spending a bit of time in BKK and Patong. If your in the area I am happy to catch up for a beer to say hello.
    Hi G4orce, and yes happy to meet anyone, as probably seen many BM's, but never knew who they were. So would like to put the name to a face. I will be in BKK at some point for a few days, so when it gets closer, might be possible to have a beer with you. About 5 years ago, I took a break from Phuket and joined up with a few BM's from the other forum in Patt's. After that, it's been Patt's 90% of my trips now.

As for the 351, yes a ford man, had a few GT's, XC Xpolice highway patrol (Fully GT running gear) and a 428 cobra-jet Mustang. Wish I still had it, now have a XR6 tubro.

Thanks for the welcome JC1, Spot.

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน G4orce's Avatar
    Hi G4orce, and yes happy to meet anyone, as probably seen many BM's, but never knew who they were. So would like to put the name to a face. I will be in BKK at some point for a few days, so when it gets closer, might be possible to have a beer with you. About 5 years ago, I took a break from Phuket and joined up with a few BM's from the other forum in Patt's. After that, it's been Patt's 90% of my trips now.

As for the 351, yes a ford man, had a few GT's, XC Xpolice highway patrol (Fully GT running gear) and a 428 cobra-jet Mustang. Wish I still had it, now have a XR6 tubro.
    I like the sound of that. We will work it out closer to the time I guess.

As for your love for fords I have to say although I am a Holden Man I am a fan of all the cars you have mentioned and Also have to say I am a fan of the newer XR6 turbos (BA, BF, FG..)

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    Maverick 351, the only ford's I ever drove, I had a ford Farlaine, white with white leather and sunroof also mags. Later I had a HD? as a company car.

The best was taking a GTHO phase 3 around Bathust, back in the old days when Conrod was straight... use to hit 260mph over the bump and get airborn for 30sec's felt like 30 mins... I learnt in the xu1 toranna's and they were great at amaroo, and use to run down the GTHO's at Bathust as their breaks lasted longer.

Sorry, I am a holden man thru and thru, jus have had so much better results, over years.

These days I dont think there is much difference between them in the new models.
    "Of course you love me darling, I handsome man 55555"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast