Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Hello Sawatdee Khrap to all

bobless

Smile Hello Sawatdee Khrap to all

My Name is Bob im married just this february to a wonderful Thai lady named Fah (Sky) she lives in BKK and i am in UK at mo working and saving to eventually come to Thailand full time to live i look forward to discussing various topics and learning all i can to make my already great relationship with my wife better and stronger through my understanding of this wonderfull country and culture

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    Welcome Bob and make yourself at home.
    Ask away any question you may have.

W.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar
    Welcome to the board Bobless, look forward to hearing more about you and the new wife.
    And where the hell was Biggles.....?....when you needed him last Saturday....?

bobless
    Thank you Wabbits i hope you are well and look forward to getting to know you all here

bobless
    Thank you Changone for your warm welcome its good to be here yes are you Thai or Australian ?

WTTB Bob .... bloody warm here, bet you wish you were visiting though.
    Cheers, Rob.
    Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting: holy s.h.i.t what a ride!

bobless
    Thank you Kaptainrob for welcome Yes Fah keeps wishing she was here with me too to escape the heat lol but i want to be in Thailand i love the heat but think BKK maybe not good at mo would prefer Koh chang where we married by the sea oh dreamy me lol ah well on nearly june be home soon

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar
    welcome Bob,
    Good to have another Pom on board.... with the Ashes tour being just around the corner and all
    Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.

Foundation Member Uber Star quiksilva's Avatar
    Welcome!
    Enjoy your stay

Welcome Bob. Hopefully when you are living with your wife we can call you Bobmore... 555

I'm in the UK too (Though I am a Kiwi). How are you finding our never-ending winter this year? Enough to drive one abroad...
    bobless likes this.
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

เมืองเชียงราย Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Rivo's Avatar
    WTTB Bob From another Aussie 555
    A Wise Man Once Said "Nothing"

bobless
    Thank you to all for your warm welcome im glad i came here will be good to make some new friends i hope and learn some useful stuff to help make my marriage a long and happy one

bobless
    Yes Distantpeak cant wait to go home to Thailand in June

bobless
    lol not much of a cricket man myself but nice to be among so many of my Aussie cousins here thank you for welcome

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    Welcome Bob,
    I hope you can feel relaxed here, we are not like many other Thai sites.
    We look to help nurture people that really want genuine relations with TG/TL.

The BM's here have many many years of experience, they respect and understand Thai woman (if that is ever possible) and the culture.

They have a wealth of knowledge that is given freely, all you need to do is ask.

We would also be one of the few if any, forums, with lady, both Thai and farang members that contribute.
    "Of course you love me darling, I handsome man 55555"

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Spot's Avatar
    G'day BL welcome aboard. Look forward to your contributions.

Cheerio China
    Ohhhh, Pigsy! You call yourself a demon? จูบก้นของฉัน Everything I post here is IMHO and IME... I am no expert....

bobless
    Thank you so much justcruzing1 i am indeed glad i find this forum and yes i am very much genuinly in love with my beautiful wife and Thailand and want to learn all i can to be best husband and have long marriage with this wonderful woman but also will have things to offer too i hope

bobless
    Thank you spot good to be here

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Arliss Michaels's Avatar
    WTTB BOB, Have a look around plenty of stories here from BM's, and most BM's here love a story or Trip Report, so fire away if you choose to do
    The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese

bobless
    Thank you Arliss for your welcome

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast