Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree117Likes

Thread: My Fabulous story of a wonderful Lady part 1

bobless

Red face My Fabulous story of a wonderful Lady part 1

Firstly Hi to you all again i have spent most of day reading you various love and life stories and humbly accepting your warm welcomes to this refreshingly positive ,respectfull, wise , honest and insightful forum Thank Buddha for bringing me here to you guys to add to my growing yet still very inadequate knowledge of Thailand it culture and my beautiful wife Fah so is only fair that i tell you our story ....
    About a year ago i had just come out of a destructive relationship with a UK woman and at 45 yrs young for some reason decided i would like to spend some time travelling and top of my list was and still is Asia and Australasia and first on my list was Thailand , now i have always loved Thai women i had English /Thai GF many years ago and she always was my greatest love until now , but i wasnt wanting a relationship at this time just to travel , but had picked up some imformation that when in Thailand a Lady Thai national is good travel companion for obvious reasons of local knowledge , language and protection from scams so i hatched a plan to find ordinary Thai ladies to take to dinner and befriend and have as companions (non sexual) whilst in their province and ask them to kindly chaperone me and show me the sights ,at my expense of course, so i rejoined a Thai dating sight i had sort of joined but never used a few years before( i will not say which one as is irrelivent to this story) and proceeded to talk with various lovely Thai ladies and try to make some friends, well this was going very well to plan and i of course met many keen for a dinner or two some nice company and a bit of social discourse so all seemed set for 6 weeks of travel and fun , then one day i get the pvt message that led me to where i am today from the lovely Sky (Fah ) she simply sent flirt saying i was 'hot'due to my 10 year previous bodybuilding pic i had posted as it was only one i had and im still in good shape so no lie lol , so i wrote back saying Thank you for Her flattering comments and that She is looking very lovely too we had a couple of small chats and flirtations on the website then she asked me if i would like to chat with her on Skype, at first i was worried about this as site had warned against doing so as they said alot of scammers do this as site cant monitor them , but also i think self interest as they may lose membership if you disappear of to skype chat anyway this was start of my journey of becoming absolutely and completely In Love July 16th 2011 ..... TBC tomorrow

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar
    A great start Bob, intrigued to hear more!
    By the way get your post count up to 30 and you will get to the next level and open up some interesting threads (your already well on the way to that)
    Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    Good start Bob looking forward to more.

เมืองเชียงราย Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Rivo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PatongBeachBoy View Post
    A great start Bob, intrigued to hear more!
    By the way get your post count up to 30 and you will get to the next level and open up some interesting threads (your already well on the way to that)

I hope Bob can finish a story PBB 555

I hear of quite a few relationships starting from Thai Dating Sites Bob, a good way of getting to know someone IMO
    Cilla likes this.
    A Wise Man Once Said "Nothing"

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Spot's Avatar
    Bob my 52 year old eyes mate. Just a tip, can you break it into small paragraphs so blind old farts like me can read it a bit easier?

Also by using smaller paragraphs you will leave space for the insertion of photo's etc as you get more advanced

Looking forward to more from you. Good start
    Ohhhh, Pigsy! You call yourself a demon? จูบก้นของฉัน Everything I post here is IMHO and IME... I am no expert....

bobless

My fabulous story of a wonderful lady part 2

' Hello Sky ' , ' Hello Bob welcome to my Skype ' the first words we said on Skype and this was to be the start of many wonderful exctiting conversations every single day for the next 3 months, sometimes for many hours our record for continuous chat except for food and bathroom usuage was 16 hours straight.
    We talked about many things and discovered a world of common interests values and future wishes that were so perfectly matched had us falling in Love very quickly which to be perfectly honest scared and suprised us both a lot but was too powerful to deny .
    Before i go any further a bit of background on Sky and Myself , Sky is 39 a customs broker with her own small business which she bravely decided to start after being disatisfied with the company she worked for for 14 years she is a strong, proud ,hardworking Isaan lady from Sakon Nakhon originally university educated immensly intelligent very traditional yet very modern in many ways too which sometimes causes her conflict in her personallity i think and confuses me no end sometimes lol.very loving Kind and generous of herself always there for her friends and family and a wonderful attentive wife to me (which is fully reciprocated i share all housework and cooking when im home all she do fo me i do for her also i did not want a slave i wanted my equal ) .
    I am 46 a Welsh born silly ,soft lump of muscle and fat who loves family life kids etc i have a Biological son named James and 4 step children Fiona ,Ava , Kieran and Sam
    Fiona and Kieran are 21 ,Ava and Sam are 18, James is 15 in july .
    Kieran and Sam are James half brothers and Fiona and Ava are from another relationship i love them all very dearly and would love to have more soon,if Buddha bless us, with Sky
    I am a master Chef who is currently working in Cumbria UK
    well now a little more then im going to close part 2 ive had long day at work and im up early everyday to speak to Sky on Skype so im goosed and i dont want top hurt Spots eyes too much lol
    So is end of August 2011 we have been chatting for just over a month but we know each other like we have been together years its a very strange feeling to know someone so well you have never actually physically met but i was smitten big time and so was Sky it was then i said i would like to book a 3 week holiday and come to Thailand to meet each other for real we were both excited and nervous about this in equal measure .
    it was then i said something i dont believe to this day i said but it somehow felt perfectly natural and right ,after one and a half months of very intense and intimate chat on Skype i said to her ' If you are half the woman for real i jhave come to know here i will ask you to marry me ' She suprised me more by saying 'If you are half the man i have come to know here i will accept ....Wow ....TBC
    Sydney, PatongBeachBoy and Spot like this.

Life is full of surprises. Interesting you went for a 39 year old Bob. With the lure of so many young women on Thai dating sites... I think that was a clever move. You went for the connection rather than the fantasy...
    Spot likes this.
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

RIP Cilla (Craig) Platinum Cilla's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bobless View Post
    ' Hello Sky ' , ' Hello Bob welcome to my Skype ' the first words we said on Skype and this was to be the start of many wonderful exctiting conversations every single day for the next 3 months, sometimes for many hours our record for continuous chat except for food and bathroom usuage was 16 hours straight.
    We talked about many things and discovered a world of common interests values and future wishes that were so perfectly matched had us falling in Love very quickly which to be perfectly honest scared and suprised us both a lot but was too powerful to deny .
    Before i go any further a bit of background on Sky and Myself , Sky is 39 a customs broker with her own small business which she bravely decided to start after being disatisfied with the company she worked for for 14 years she is a strong, proud ,hardworking Isaan lady from Sakon Nakhon originally university educated immensly intelligent very traditional yet very modern in many ways too which sometimes causes her conflict in her personallity i think and confuses me no end sometimes lol.very loving Kind and generous of herself always there for her friends and family and a wonderful attentive wife to me (which is fully reciprocated i share all housework and cooking when im home all she do fo me i do for her also i did not want a slave i wanted my equal ) .
    I am 46 a Welsh born silly ,soft lump of muscle and fat who loves family life kids etc i have a Biological son named James and 4 step children Fiona ,Ava , Kieran and Sam
    Kieran and Sam are James half brothers and Fiona and Ava are from another relationship i love them all very dearly and would love to have more soon,if Buddha bless us, with Sky
    well now a little more then im going to close part 2 ive had long day at work and im up early everyday to speak to Sky on Skype so im goosed and i dont want top hurt Spots eyes too much lol
    So is end of August 2011 we have been chatting for just over a month but we know each other like we have been together years its a very strange feeling to know someone so well you have never actually physically met but i was smitten big time and so was Sky it was then i said i would like to book a 3 week holiday and come to Thailand to meet each other for real we were both excited and nervous about this in equal measure .
    it was then i said something i dont believe to this day i said but it somehow felt perfectly natural and right ,after one and a half months of very intense and intimate chat on Skype i said to her ' If you are half the woman for real i jhave come to know here i will ask you to marry me ' She suprised me more by saying 'If you are half the man i have come to know here i will accept ....Wow ....TBC
    Wttb Bob,
    Great story..... I think a lot of the guys including myself relate to your story. The best invention mankind has come up with Skype, 5555. Haven't done 16 hrs straight but close. The first meeting must have been life changing. Can't wait to read about that.
    bobless likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cilla View Post
    Wttb Bob,
    The best invention mankind has come up with Skype, 5555. Haven't done 16 hrs straight but close.
    In Thip and my early days we would go to sleep with skype still running, It was the next best thing I suppose. Eventually I had to cut down my hours on skype when one day I woke up in my car meters from colliding with a lamp post.
    I take my hat off to Minder and Mrs M for enduring the early stages of their relationship via old school technology.... must have been hard!.....

Great read Bob, look forward to more
    bobless likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    Good read Bob, I think we all can atest to the business of feeling like you have known her forever after only a few weeks.
    Cilla and bobless like this.
    "Of course you love me darling, I handsome man 55555"

~I take my hat off to Minder and Mrs M for enduring the early stages of their relationship via old school technology.... must have been hard!.....~
    Whilst not quite a 'Master' chef, imagine my surprise when Jo finally admitted to me after the 'proposal', that she was an excellent cook. Having lead me to believe she couldn't even boil and egg I asked "why did you lie about this"? Jo responded with "I wanted you to love me for who I am, not my cooking".
    Cheers, Rob.
    Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting: holy s.h.i.t what a ride!

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Arliss Michaels's Avatar
    So is end of August 2011 we have been chatting for just over a month but we know each other like we have been together years its a very strange feeling to know someone so well you have never actually physically met
    Good start Bobless. Very similar when I met up with my TG first time in person, it was as though catching up again after been apart for awhile as doing endless Skype, we had done hours and hours of getting to know each other.
    Cilla and bobless like this.
    The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese

Much better thanks Bob. Great story and sounds familiar, sometimes you just know don't you.
    Ohhhh, Pigsy! You call yourself a demon? จูบก้นของฉัน Everything I post here is IMHO and IME... I am no expert....

Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    Life is full of surprises. Interesting you went for a 39 year old Bob. With the lure of so many young women on Thai dating sites... I think that was a clever move. You went for the connection rather than the fantasy...
    Hang on aren't you two in the same neck of the woods????

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Sydney's Avatar
    WTTB Bob.....,great story starting to evolve here.....you sound like a very honest person and i think Fah picked up on this straight away, hence the quick connection.

Looking forward to following more of your story..

I am also with Spot, if you can leaves some line breaks between the paragraphs it makes it easier to read. And Spot if your eyes and getting sore when reading try using your mouse to highllght the text as you read, so highlighting across the text as you go , you won't get so lost that way.

Thanks Bob for sharing
    Spot and bobless like this.
    The only thing that will stop you from fulfilling your dreams is you.

[SIZE="7"]You could always write in larger print for the elders!! 555[/SIZE]
    Quarky, Rivo, Spot and 1 others like this.

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Sydney's Avatar
    5555555555....what a way to hijack someones thread PBB fftopic:fftopic: .....and don't worry i know your age and also know at what age the eyes start to FAIL !!

Sorry Bob all yours again.
    bobless likes this.
    The only thing that will stop you from fulfilling your dreams is you.

[SIZE="7"][/SIZE]
    [SIZE="7"]You could always write in larger print for the elders!! 555[/SIZE]
    At last I can see...It's a miracle, 555 :thanks..:
    Sydney and bobless like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cilla View Post
    [SIZE="7"][/SIZE]

At last I can see...It's a miracle, 555 :thanks..:
    You can leave your donations for that miracle in my collection plate
    bobless likes this.

You can leave your donations for that miracle in my collection plate
    Only have some loose change, that ok ????fftopic:
    bobless likes this.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast