Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Just an observation for you to debate and ponder

bobless

Just an observation for you to debate and ponder

We all know how the Thai's prize patience as a sign of good character and how we Farangs are sometimes not blessed with this quality i sometimes think my wife subtly and cleverly has a way of testing me on this by making me wait a little longer than i expect to do for something ie we are due to chat on Skype and she get home later than expected because of BKK's wonderful traffic ( she has already informed me and apologised by text for this )she will come in and settle herself maybe make some dinner then go for shower or maybe just sit and have drink and relax before chat with me ( i think also this to fix her mood with BKK travel and not be grumpy with me ) and if i respond with ok Honey take time i here she always more warm and stay later in chat with me than on rare occasion In early part of our relationship when i have been needy man child and make comment on her Tardy appearnce in chat then she is still my lovely Fah but a little cooler and more eager to go to bed ..... so upshot this clever lady not only test me she teach me too 55555
    Last edited by bobless; 15th May 2012 at 08:48.

Yep... Thai Girls are a paradox... they hate needy men... but they do crave attention... so you have to box clever. Actually most women are like that... it's just TG's do it in a more laid back way... 555
    wabbits and bobless like this.
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

bobless
    lol yes Dp Fah is a wonderful paradox in some ways but then so am i we are both each others student and teacher but you Guys on here are my mentors too ive learned so much since joining and reading your posts

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar

TG don't do timetables. If she's just not there one day, leave it 'til the next. She will chase you up i'm sure. (You get new ladeee...?...555).
    When you're in the "Long distance" phase, everything can be magnified many times over. The slightest thing can be taken to heart, when there's nothing there.
    My tip? Do a little "Self talk" before you switch on the Skype. Bring yourself back down to earth first. Just because you're all fired up doesn't mean she is yet.

Hard enough when you're not apart. Sometimes when I get home and Mrs C is eager to tell me about her day I'm still "In Traffic" and not ready for it. 20 minutes later? All's fine.
    jontymate, Spot and bobless like this.
    And where the hell was Biggles.....?....when you needed him last Saturday....?

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Changone View Post

TG don't do timetables. If she's just not there one day, leave it 'til the next. She will chase you up i'm sure. (You get new ladeee...?...555).
    When you're in the "Long distance" phase, everything can be magnified many times over. The slightest thing can be taken to heart, when there's nothing there.
    My tip? Do a little "Self talk" before you switch on the Skype. Bring yourself back down to earth first. Just because you're all fired up doesn't mean she is yet.

Hard enough when you're not apart. Sometimes when I get home and Mrs C is eager to tell me about her day I'm still "In Traffic" and not ready for it. 20 minutes later? All's fine.
    Traffic in Perth..... who you trying to kid??
    Arliss Michaels likes this.
    Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.

Quote Originally Posted by PatongBeachBoy View Post
    Traffic in Perth..... who you trying to kid??
    Mayyt... Where 've you been the last year or so...555

http://media.brisbanetimes.com.au/ne...e-2233654.html

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar
    Mayyt... Where 've you been the last year or so...555

Stuck in Melbourne traffic!!

Spot likes this.
    Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.

Don't try this in Perth...Or Melbourne..!...555

Spot likes this.

Cadet silver
    i sometimes think my wife subtly and cleverly has a way of testing me on this by making me wait a little longer than i expect to do for something
    No test, its just a little thing known as "Thai time" which runs a few hours later than our standard time. Whenever my wife and I have to arrange a meeting, or we are planning a night out I simply factor in the "Thai time" of an hour or two delay and all works out fine.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน jontymate's Avatar

Can identify with this so much. I am away from home more days then I am home. I usually try to phone home every night. Make conversion ask the same questions some times. I get I am busy cleaning or take care of the dog or doing something. Why you ask same same.... You know what I do every day. But miss day and it why you not call. You go out to bar?????
    Rivo, Spot and bobless like this.
    "Man cannot discover New Oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore" 

Quote Originally Posted by jontymate View Post
    Can identify with this so much. I am away from home more days then I am home. I usually try to phone home every night. Make conversion ask the same questions some times. I get I am busy cleaning or take care of the dog or doing something. Why you ask same same.... You know what I do every day. But miss day and it why you not call. You go out to bar?????
    Dao not get out much...has she seen some of the "talent" at pubs around Australia....5555
    I won the sperm-egg lottery. Invest wisely, spend carefully and give generously.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Spot's Avatar

Yep mate kids Dog dont talk to me until I had a stubby and got the traffic out of my head when doing the best time of one hour to do 32 k.... When it gets to 2 hours and then 3 just dont talk to me... This Was Brisbane to the once country town of Burpengary from 95 - 2005..............

Whoops sorry off topic
    bobless likes this.
    Ohhhh, Pigsy! You call yourself a demon? จูบก้นของฉัน Everything I post here is IMHO and IME... I am no expert....

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Arliss Michaels's Avatar
    Arranged time for Skype usually +15 minutes with TG the late party, but if EVER, I am late, "where you been I'm waiting you say 8pm blah blah blah blah blah blah blah............................. " A winner me - never 555
    bobless likes this.
    The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese

bobless
    Quote Originally Posted by Arliss Michaels View Post
    Arranged time for Skype usually +15 minutes with TG the late party, but if EVER, I am late, "where you been I'm waiting you say 8pm blah blah blah blah blah blah blah............................. " A winner me - never 555
    5555 yes me too also if we chatting and i take time to reply she send time icon yet if i did same thing i am Mr Impatient lol

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    No point asking me i'm jai rohn apparently.555555
    bobless likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NamTanMot View Post
    Dao not get out much...has she seen some of the "talent" at pubs around Australia....5555
    She has seen me play.......Take that as you will........ she keeps me real.
    bobless likes this.
    "Man cannot discover New Oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore" 

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar

That Guys days are numbered....

JM can you see why we love our bike's he got home and had 2 extra beers befor his mate 55555555
    "Of course you love me darling, I handsome man 55555"

Quote Originally Posted by justcruzing1 View Post
    That Guys days are numbered....

JM can you see why we love our bike's he got home and had 2 extra beers befor his mate 55555555
    All I can see is a taxi door being opened and ouch. That will call for a lot of extra beers for the pain 5555

Quote Originally Posted by wabbits View Post
    No point asking me i'm jai rohn apparently.555555
    Jai rohn. My son will have a rant on the odd occasion at Dao. He will just speak his mind. Usually about leaving food out or refreezing food. Naturally its my fault not his. My sperm she says.

Looks familiar ... BKK is a PITA at best of times but try doing that just on dusk during a downpour! Bad enough driving around in a car but on a bike, suicidal! CM is better, but we only use the bikes locally.

Coming back from Me Rim yesterday we saw 2 near suicides - one of them just missed us by a few mil as he passed (oncoming) in our lane.
    Cheers, Rob.
    Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting: holy s.h.i.t what a ride!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast