Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: Hi To All

luv u long time

Hi To All

Hi there, Ive just been informed about this forum by a good friend and fellow BM Chob. He recommended this forum and said he was very warmly welcomed which led me to browse this site for a little before deciding i wanted to also be a member here and involve myself in a topic most on this forum are here for.. LOS!!!

I look forward to all Threads and Input by fellow BM's and will try to put out a little too or give out umm maybe lash out.. well you get my drift... 55555

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar
    WTTB Luv u long time..... where in Melbourne are you?
    luv u long time likes this.
    Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    Welcome to the board Luv u Long Time, I hope you do love us long time 5555
    I look forward to your input.

You will find us a fairly mild mannered bunch and the topic's are more on all things Thai, not so much mongering. We're young and small as a forum but the family is growing well and in the right direction.

Hope you find things of interest here.
    Cheers,
    "Of course you love me darling, I handsome man 55555"

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    WTTB and make yourself at home look forward to your input.

W

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Arliss Michaels's Avatar
    With an Avatar like that LULT, WTTB, will be good to read your posts, if i can keep my eyes from wondering 555.
    The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese

Welcome Luv... good to see you here. Always appreciated your posts and humour elsewhere.. 555
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

Foundation Member Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Gazmac's Avatar
    WTTB Luv u Long Time ! Good to see you have found us ! Looking forward to your input ! Im sure you will find a friendly names your recognize !

เมืองเชียงราย Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Rivo's Avatar
    WTTB mate, look forward to your input
    A Wise Man Once Said "Nothing"

luv u long time
    Thanks for the welcome everyone.. To be honest i dont feel like a newbie at all.. Like Gazmac mentioned ive already seen many names that are "familiar" which is definitely a good thing..

@ PatongBeachBoy- Im staying in Cairnlea mate. Where about you from?

@ Arliss Michaels - Look all you like mate...but i hope you go a bulletproof vest.. My girls are trigger happy.. So am i but in a different way...55555

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar
    Lived in Melbourne all my life and had never heard of Cairnlea!... but I dont get over that side of town much.
    I'm on the other side in Pakenham
    Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Spot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by luv u long time View Post
    Hi there, Ive just been informed about this forum by a good friend and fellow BM Chob. He recommended this forum and said he was very warmly welcomed which led me to browse this site for a little before deciding i wanted to also be a member here and involve myself in a topic most on this forum are here for.. LOS!!!

I look forward to all Threads and Input by fellow BM's and will try to put out a little too or give out umm maybe lash out.. well you get my drift... 55555
    G"day Luv, Welcome to the "Other" forum... This is a good place to be amongst similarly minded family oriented freinds. Minder got me onto it and I hav enjoyed the company and learn't heaps.

Most of allwhat a great bunch of people here. If you are Chob's mate you'll do me. I am thoroughly enjoying his input and look forward to yours.

Cheers China
    Ohhhh, Pigsy! You call yourself a demon? จูบก้นของฉัน Everything I post here is IMHO and IME... I am no expert....

luv u long time
    Quote Originally Posted by PatongBeachBoy View Post
    Lived in Melbourne all my life and had never heard of Cairnlea!... but I dont get over that side of town much.
    Neigbouring suburbs to Sunshine and StAlbans... Its actually a New Estate in Deer Park... Yeah but your way over the otherside..

Neigbouring suburbs to Sunshine and StAlbans... Its actually a New Estate in Deer Park... Yeah but your way over the otherside..
    Mooban khaen ree, is that it? 555
    Cheers, Rob.
    Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting: holy s.h.i.t what a ride!

RIP Cilla (Craig) Platinum Cilla's Avatar
    WTTB Luv,

Great bunch of guys here and are full of good information.
    Spot likes this.

WTTB...nice looking Deer in the Park.
    Quarky and luv u long time like this.
    I won the sperm-egg lottery. Invest wisely, spend carefully and give generously.

Uber Star Foundation member Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน vanguy77's Avatar
    Hey LULT, you can stay as long as you keep that Avatar!!! 55555 Personally, I am a big fan of Naturalist Duck Hunting. Well, I wasn't before, I but I now!! 555 Seriously tho, WTTB. Its a good bunch of BM's, with a good mix of experiences and viewpoints, and I look forward to your contributions.

Personally, I'm a big fan of fishing, myself .....

Last edited by vanguy77; 30th May 2012 at 08:48.
    [SIZE="3"]"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society."
    Mark Twain
    [/SIZE]

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Minder's Avatar
    Thanks for the welcome everyone.. To be honest i dont feel like a newbie at all.. Like Gazmac mentioned ive already seen many names that are "familiar" which is definitely a good thing..

WTTB luv u long time .... what took you so long?

Yep ... lots of familar faces here .... 555

Attachment 1747

Quote Originally Posted by PatongBeachBoy View Post
    Don't worry ... I worked in Melbourne for 20 years and had to Google Map it to .... if he'd said "Rocks and Thistles" or "Sore bans" or even "Give us your money, cnut, or we'll stick you!" " I'd have had a better idea which side of town he was on ....

Enjoy..
    Life is the unexpected ...

luv u long time
    Quote Originally Posted by NamTanMot View Post
    WTTB...nice looking Deer in the Park.
    Luv your work mate..55555

luv u long time
    Quote Originally Posted by Minder View Post
    WTTB luv u long time .... what took you so long?

Yep ... lots of familar faces here .... 555

Attachment 1747

Don't worry ... I worked in Melbourne for 20 years and had to Google Map it to .... if he'd said "Rocks and Thistles" or "Sore bans" or even "Give us your money, cnut, or we'll stick you!" " I'd have had a better idea which side of town he was on ....

Enjoy..
    5555555555....... Nail on the head there Minder... or should i say nail IN the head...555555

luv u long time
    Quote Originally Posted by vanguy77 View Post
    Hey LULT, you can stay as long as you keep that Avatar!!! 55555 Personally, I am a big fan of Naturalist Duck Hunting. Well, I wasn't before, I but I now!! 555 Seriously tho, WTTB. Its a good bunch of BM's, with a good mix of experiences and viewpoints, and I look forward to your contributions.

Personally, I'm a big fan of fishing, myself .....

Jeeeeezzzzz VG.. Where did you hide the axe.....
    Quarky likes this.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast