Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Thread: hi all

hi all

Hey all

Just wanted to say hi officially.

You all seems like a great bunch of folks on the board, hope to learn a lot and contribute when i can...

From the US, 36 and its nice to meet you all

เมืองเชียงราย Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Rivo's Avatar
    WTTB again Bunga, I can see by your posts you have made yourself at home, any questions and someone will try to answer 555
    A Wise Man Once Said "Nothing"

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar
    Welcome Bunga....

How did you come up with Bunga for your BM name?... there is a thread actually asking this question! 555
    Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    Welcome again Bunga,
    Have you been to Thailand/ how many times and what parts?
    Good to have a "Yank" on board 5555

Initially till you get your post count up, and into the next level, just answer PBB and me seperately, then once your into level 2 you can use the multi quote and answer many questions in one post.
    "Of course you love me darling, I handsome man 55555"

Bunga is actually a nickname my older cousin gave me when I was about 9 years old, living in South Korea... (a play on my Korean name...) It got lost when I moved to the states and then came up again a few years back during all the internet gaming craze.... 555

Been to Thailand twice, both Bangkok once for business on 2010 and another for vacation recently in May where I met my girl in Pattaya. Going up to see her in 4 weeks in Udon and traveling together to Chiang Mai for a few days. Can't wait!
    Last edited by bunga; 22nd July 2012 at 11:57.

Quote Originally Posted by justcruzing1 View Post
    Welcome again Bunga,
    Have you been to Thailand/ how many times and what parts?
    Good to have a "Yank" on board 5555

Initially till you get your post count up, and into the next level, just answer PBB and me seperately, then once your into level 2 you can use the multi quote and answer many questions in one post.
    Quote Originally Posted by bunga View Post
    Bunga is actually a nickname my older cousin gave me when I was about 9 years old, living in South Korea... (a play on my Korean name...) It got lost when I moved to the states and then came up again a few years back during all the internet gaming craze.... 555

Been to Thailand twice, both Bangkok once for business on 2010 and another for vacation recently in May where I met my girl in Pattaya. Going up to see her in 4 weeks in Udon and traveling together to Chiang Mai for a few days. Can't wait!
    Buddy, I'm trying to help you with advise on how to get to the next level ASAP, as I'm sure you will find loads of good information for you there. Especially if your going up to her town etc, things involving Thai etiquette and what to do so as not loose face for your girl.

Here you have answered both PBB and my question in one post, it should have been seperate answer's in seperate post's to get the post count up.

So you went to BKK for work, what do you do?, did you like BKK? I only had a couple of days there, wasn't all that impressed, I love Patts, have many expat friends living there.

555, got it, thanks for the tip

Did a bunch of things in BKK..was a love/hate relationship really.... Had a great time just due to the fact that local office staff really knew where to go... Great time and a ton of site seeing (grand palace, variety of Wats, river boats, and some amazing restaurants...) The office staff takes us to an area where they say Pad Thai started.... sat outside in milk crates eating the best Pad Thai I have ever had... Went to a curry crab house and after finished eating, looked at a dish sitting in a washing bin thinking to myself, man, that looks good..... 5555

Couldn't stand the traffic, and the taxi drivers always taking the wrong direction... thank god for GPS and BTS...

Pattaya.. I don't really think I got to know her very well... I mean, I saw the guts of it, be it walking street and the immediate surrounding area but I would have liked to see the outskirts.... It was good live music, semi decent diving, and met a girl fairly quickly into the trip and spent most of my time with her... I didn't do much of anything or otherwise and spent my time with her for the most part... However I can see how one could really get lost there if they are not prepared mentally...

I'm a lot older than you, and I did do the usual, first timer's trip. BKK for a couple of days, then Patong Beach for a week, then Patts, was to be for a week but stayed a month. Like you met a girl the first night in Patt's and spent most of my time with her.
    Came home, missed her so got her a passport and visa and went and picked her up, bought her home for 2 months.

It was her first flight, I warn you to be ready to have claw mark's to the point of bleeding on your forarm 555 Make sure she has a window seat, and don't let her close her eyes, she will try to sit back eyes closed and pray . as the plane climb's show her the cars and buildings on the ground. Once in the air she will relax a bit, it is the screaming shaking engines while running down the runway that scares them most. Also the bumping on landing.

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Sydney's Avatar
    WTTB Bunga...4 weeks hey till take off!!.....gotta love that feeling as each day ticks by getting closer and closer
    The only thing that will stop you from fulfilling your dreams is you.

Foundation Member Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Gazmac's Avatar
    WTTB Bunbga !