Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Thai Dreamers Pub...

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Spot's Avatar

Thai Dreamers Pub...

Ok just think its friday night, place to chew the fat..

Chill and have a quiet one...

Respectfully take the piss out of each other...

Neutral place where you dont have to search for the thread you want and worry about any question or where it fits.

Pull up a chair or stool and start communicating, or sit quietly aside and get to know everyone?

Up to you... This is a site for all members regardless of status or length of service.

Can be used as a directory to other threads, all members contribute, ladies welcome also....

You can do anything here respectfully and friendly.

So saying this I will now take the Piss of our founding member..... And all around good guy who we can all thank for setting this up. Khup

Ohhhh, Pigsy! You call yourself a demon? จูบก้นของฉัน Everything I post here is IMHO and IME... I am no expert....

... but it's only Wednesday, Spot ....

Bit quiet around the traps eh? Same same here m8. Chobs away on a mission of mercy whilst Zablive and co battle flood waters so its a bit slow, even on PI.
    Meanwhile over on Thai Geezer CM Forum, they're discussing 'best breakfasts', 'mozzie zappers', 'Pizza', 'Cumberland sausage' ... and well, just about everything except Zimmer frames today!
    Spot likes this.
    Cheers, Rob.
    Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting: holy s.h.i.t what a ride!

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar
    Can you barfine the BGs in this Pub......just askin...for a mate like....
    Spot and Nomad like this.
    And where the hell was Biggles.....?....when you needed him last Saturday....?

Quote Originally Posted by Changone View Post
    Can you barfine the BGs in this Pub......just askin...for a mate like....
    Yes... and as it's virtually just me who is single here... oh and JC1... I may virtually bar fine the whole staff on Friday.... so make your own drinks... 555
    Spot likes this.
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

Foundation Member Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Gazmac's Avatar
    But who gets the profits from all the lady drinks DP is gonna buy ????

Quote Originally Posted by Gazmac View Post
    But who gets the profits from all the lady drinks DP is gonna buy ????
    Virtual Vabbits?

wabbits, Sydney and Spot like this.

Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    Yes... and as it's virtually just me who is single here... oh and JC1... I may virtually bar fine the whole staff on Friday.... so make your own drinks... 555
    Oh and me 2....make one for me....and give the rest if the boys and girls one....
    Quarky likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy View Post
    Oh and me 2....make one for me....and give the rest if the boys and girls one....
    I'm not greedy... you can have two... 555

Guy
    I'm not greedy... you can have two... 555
    You are not going to make drunk out of me......to late for that. 5555
    Quarky and Spot like this.

Quote Originally Posted by kaptainrob View Post
    ... but it's only Wednesday, Spot ....

Bit quiet around the traps eh? Same same here m8. Chobs away on a mission of mercy whilst Zablive and co battle flood waters so its a bit slow, even on PI.
    Meanwhile over on Thai Geezer CM Forum, they're discussing 'best breakfasts', 'mozzie zappers', 'Pizza', 'Cumberland sausage' ... and well, just about everything except Zimmer frames today!
    55555555555 Zimmer frames 5555555

Its raining and the river is in flood so the guys are painting and cleaning and we have pulled out the odd jobs list......

Floodwaters ? i haven't bought the kiss of death with me again, Last trip to embassy was cancelled by blooody floodwaters ............
    Ohhhh, Pigsy! You call yourself a demon? จูบก้นของฉัน Everything I post here is IMHO and IME... I am no expert....

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    Hey DP, you could at least leave 2 of the BG's for me, they don't have to be the young hotties VG likes, I'll settle for the good looking 30's with some intelegence to hold a conversation, for a short time 5555
    Quarky and Spot like this.
    "Of course you love me darling, I handsome man 55555"

Hey JC1 your Email address changed mate?

Your shout BTW I'll have Beer Lao with Ice mate..... 555

Quote Originally Posted by Spot View Post
    Hey JC1 your Email address changed mate?

Your shout BTW I'll have Beer Lao with Ice mate..... 555
    Yes mate, I caned my DoDo account, so have speant the last week trying to link my Yahoo account to my Windows Mail.

Don't get me started about dodo....If they don't withdraw their claim for payment, after I canceled the account, which i did on the 12th my session was due the 14th, they sent me a bill including over usage, first time in 3yrs I had ever used more than 60% of my allowance, but wait... they claim I used excess as well, I was on a 5gb prime time and 5gb off peak, they claim I used it all and extra!

I paid it, as didin't want to spend 15 mins waiting for an operator that I then can not understand, only to be transfered to another waiting que, and give my personal details again, then transfered and transfered,.... so paid the extra $6.

2 days later, I get another invoice from 14th to 18th?????? WTF? I haven't used it from the 8th. They want $55.30 for this. So I replied to their email NO WAY am I ever going to pay this, I canceld the account etc etc.
    So today at 2.03 pm i was in the shower, and then I find a message, the only thing i could recognise, after 3 repeats was the word dodo, and friday to 5pm. the speaker was un readable, asian? pakistan? got no idea.

I am not going to waste my time calling them, I will not pay this under any way. If they don't withdraw their invoice, i will be taking it to Dept of fair trading, and I will hit every every forum, blog etc.

They are absolute Ahole's, I suffered lack of service, on and off for 3-5 days in the early days, complained but got no comp. You wait for ever to get thru on the phone, it cost me more sometimes than my monthly phone usage allowance.

1 out of 10 times I got someone that I could understand.

Spot, get me a double JW red & ice!!
    Last edited by justcruzing1; 23rd August 2012 at 19:46.
    Spot likes this.

Mod's there seams to be a doubling up of post's i keep getting told I have to wait 30 secs before posts, but have only hit 1 post??
    Last edited by justcruzing1; 23rd August 2012 at 19:49.

Quote Originally Posted by justcruzing1 View Post
    Mod's there seams to be a doubling up of post's i keep getting told I have to wait 30 secs before posts, but have only hit 1 post??
    Mike, gotta wait 'til Spot finishes posting .... server gets over-loaded ....
    Arliss Michaels likes this.
    Cheers, Rob.
    Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting: holy s.h.i.t what a ride!

Thanks KRob.....

JC1 you buy me JW Balack, you so hansum..... 555555

Mods is it slow or just me but having difficulty with back and forth arrows and having to hit top then click on Forum which also takes forever to load. maybe I am nearing my limit???

^^^^ Maybe your've passed your use by date 5555555

I am finding it slow at loading pages as well, click on a post or back arrow and it doesn't seem to action for a fair period. if at all, then click it again and it's fine.

I am getting a lot , when I post a quick reply, it pops up telling me I have to wait 10 secs between posts but I have only made one, then it double posts. ????? gremlins!!!
    Spot likes this.

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    Strange been working well as far as i can see....Will work differently depending on your browser.
    Crome, firefox anything but explorer...I would imagine those that have issues are using this browser....Let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by wabbits View Post
    Strange been working well as far as i can see....Will work differently depending on your browser.
    Crome, firefox anything but explorer...I would imagine those that have issues are using this browser....Let me know.
    Internet explorer and whatever they use at work Wabbs has been happening for about 3 weeks so i doubt its my Download limit being exceeded mate... Its been pretty bloody quick up until the last month.....

I Have to do everythig long hand and it takes way too long going on its past perfromance. I have to click several times and then it slowly reacts and I wait......

Also it started about the time when I commented that all the video and picture posts were not showing.... Gremlins in the Kremlin?
    Last edited by Spot; 24th August 2012 at 17:47.

Might be the reason why the site has been so quiet mate I have a go at a post and then bail.... Takes way too long to have a look around.... :/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast