Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Notice Board

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Spot's Avatar

Notice Board

Have something you see here you want others to take note of?

Ok lets set up a notice board. If you see something you want others to take notice of the use this thread to spread the word.

I was thinking about this for Sydney's excelent Thai Dreaming video Clip and wonder how many actually realise it is on the top of the entry page.

Let me start the ball rolling, Jokes and Funny Stories, started by Wabbits and added to yesterday by me from an email joke I recieved. Those including myself who have seen heard it have busted a gut laughing...

So search or if you see it "Jokes and Funny Stories" posted to, by me yesterday... 13/12/2012

To quote Minder "Enjoy"
    Last edited by Spot; 17th December 2012 at 20:41.

Well TDreamers Friday is the day so you will understand why I haven't bought you any presents for Xmas.... ( The Mayan Calender says we wont be having anymore Xmases) 5555

Has anyone started a conversation on this.....
    Ohhhh, Pigsy! You call yourself a demon? จูบก้นของฉัน Everything I post here is IMHO and IME... I am no expert....

Quote Originally Posted by Spot View Post
    Well TDreamers Friday is the day so you will understand why I haven't bought you any presents for Xmas.... ( The Mayan Calender says we wont be having anymore Xmases) 5555

Has anyone started a conversation on this.....
    You just started it Spot
    About those 4 cases of beer I bought for the weekend ... reckon I should finish off by Friday? am or pm?
    [ .... after 4 cases how will I know when it's Friday anyway .... ]
    Cheers, Rob.
    Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting: holy s.h.i.t what a ride!

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar
    Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.

It's OK, I think most of you are safe down south...

My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

EEEeeerrrr... KRob dont forget the ice for your Leos and by the looks of it, get some for yourself
    Ohhhh, Pigsy! You call yourself a demon? จูบก้นของฉัน Everything I post here is IMHO and IME... I am no expert....

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PatongBeachBoy View Post
    oo!! Friday is looking rather unseasonably warm!!
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    Woke up today and was a bit worried as it was all grey.....thought hmmm maybe it starts like this, then the sun came up.....Happy days.55555

Uber Star Foundation member Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน vanguy77's Avatar
    Just watched the remake of "Total Recall" .... Great Britain and "The Colony" (Australia) seem to be the only two parts of the world to survive. So those still living in Oz, you're the lucky ones ... at least after you throw of your British oppressors .. while those who moved from Oz to Thailand ... bad decision!! 55555

At least according to a remake of an old Arnold S movie ..... probably holds as much credibility as predictions based on the Mayan Calendar tho.

Why do people pay so much attention to predictions make by now extinct civilizations, anyways? I mean, if they were so smart .............
    [SIZE="3"]"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society."
    Mark Twain
    [/SIZE]

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar
    How much did the Mayans really know about the rest of the world anyway? Bit like predicting the end of the British Empire, or the Third Reich.
    The coming of the messiah anyone...??
    And where the hell was Biggles.....?....when you needed him last Saturday....?

Quote Originally Posted by Changone View Post
    How much did the Mayans really know about the rest of the world anyway? Bit like predicting the end of the British Empire, or the Third Reich.
    The coming of the messiah anyone...??
    Messiah...........He's just a very naughty boy.555555

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    I'm flying to Sydney on Friday, hope the plane has lots of fuel to reach whatever place is left.
    "Of course you love me darling, I handsome man 55555"

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Zablive's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vanguy77 View Post
    Just watched the remake of "Total Recall" .... Great Britain and "The Colony" (Australia) seem to be the only two parts of the world to survive. So those still living in Oz, you're the lucky ones ... at least after you throw of your British oppressors .. while those who moved from Oz to Thailand ... bad decision!! 55555

At least according to a remake of an old Arnold S movie ..... probably holds as much credibility as predictions based on the Mayan Calendar tho.

Why do people pay so much attention to predictions make by now extinct civilizations, anyways? I mean, if they were so smart .............

Hey VG - have you studied any Modern History?

"British Oppressors" interfere far less in Australia (like not at all - Our mutual Qu**n only visits every second decade and we don't send them any money)
    than your "Quebecois Dictators".

What is the cost of multilingualism to appease a (perhaps disliked to hated) minority?
    Every official form printed in two languages - FFS!)

So you are ruled by a British Queen and pay tithe to the Quebecois 555! (who actually rule you economically).

Don't come the colonial bounce with we Aussies! You Canuks are slaves at the feet of the Frogs
    Last edited by Zablive; 21st December 2012 at 16:09.

^^.....Like.5555

Ditto ...............

I usedto have Mavin the Martian number plates....Actually still got em somewhere....Oh well to late to use them now with the end of the world and all that...55555

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast