Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi

Hi

Hi all.
    New to TD though I have had a browse from time to time.
    Whilst I know some of you well already I am looking forward to getting to know plenty more of you in here.
    Drew

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    Hi Drew welcome to the board and make yourself at home.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Nomad's Avatar
    WTTB. Woohoo, Sydney has a neighbour.
    "Don't wait around for your life to happen to you. Find something that makes you happy and do it. Everything else is just background noise." George Mason

เมืองเชียงราย Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Rivo's Avatar
    Welcome Drew
    A Wise Man Once Said "Nothing"

Cadet silver
    Welcome Drew

Foundation Member Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Gazmac's Avatar
    WTTB Sydneys neighbour !! Why hasnt he convinced you to post before now ??? 555

Quote Originally Posted by dlew View Post
    Hi all.
    New to TD though I have had a browse from time to time.
    Whilst I know some of you well already I am looking forward to getting to know plenty more of you in here.
    Drew
    Dlew who? What kinda name is that.... oh, hang on... yep... the original handsome, younger version of ....

WELCOME Drew.
    Cheers, Rob.
    Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting: holy s.h.i.t what a ride!

Welcome young Sydney-sider....
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Sydney's Avatar
    Welcome Drew , you can probably tell by now most of he BMs aint from around these parts, in fact most arent even east coast..5555.....but we may as well educate them now that Gosford is not actually in Sydney at all....he's a Coastie TD's ...not thats theres anything wrong with that."55555555
    The only thing that will stop you from fulfilling your dreams is you.

Foundation Member Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Gazmac's Avatar
    5555 ok you got me !

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Dupree's Avatar
    hI dLEW. WTTB. yOUR NOT FROM aUSTRALIA aRE yOU?
    I just girl in bar. Buy me one dink?....

Quote Originally Posted by Sydney View Post
    Welcome Drew , you can probably tell by now most of he BMs aint from around these parts, in fact most arent even east coast..5555.....but we may as well educate them now that Gosford is not actually in Sydney at all....he's a Coastie TD's ...not thats theres anything wrong with that."55555555
    Born and breed in Greenacre, home of the drive by shooting these days....
    Work right in the guts of the city at the moment, on the old Tooth's Brewery site on Broadway. Across from where the tower crane came down recently.
    Got out to the coast about 20 years ago, though if I could afford it I'd happily live in Glebe.
    What part of the greatest city in the world are you living mate? 555
    Last edited by dlew; 11th January 2013 at 13:16.

Quote Originally Posted by Dupree View Post
    hI dLEW. WTTB. yOUR NOT FROM aUSTRALIA aRE yOU?
    Found a board your not banned on yet have ya?

Quote Originally Posted by dlew View Post
    What part of the greatest city in the world are you living mate? 555
    Thats the most accurate statement i have ever read on this forum to date.....555555

Not far from you really......Berowra...little bit boganville i know..well compared to Glebe anyway but hey its peaceful up here
    Last edited by Sydney; 11th January 2013 at 13:45.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน chelski's Avatar
    Welcome to the Board Dlew

Thats the most accurate statement i have ever read on this forum to date.....555555

Not far from you really......Berowra...little bit boganville i know..well compared to Glebe anyway but hey its peaceful up here
    Great spot, wouldn't think of it as Bogan whatsoever. I know a load of people from there as one of the directors of my company comes from there, so half the kids that have got apprentaships over the last 15 years are from there. Our head office was based at Hornsby for 15 years, now Thornleigh.

Yeah the demographics has certainly changed in the last 15-20 years and if you are not into the city lifestyle, it really is a nice place to live.......still see a few 15 yr old girls walking around in their grey tracksuits pants with hoodies over their heads..5555.

Love going down to Berowra Waters and dreaming of which boat i want to own...5555 fish and chips on the water at the restaurant there on a sunny day is stunning..

Yeah the demographics has certainly changed in the last 15-20 years and if you are not into the city lifestyle, it really is a nice place to live.......still see a few 15 yr old girls walking around in their grey tracksuits pants with hoodies over their heads..5555.

Love going down to Berowra Waters and dreaming of which boat i want to own...5555 fish and chips on the water at the restaurant there on a sunny day is stunning..
    Lived in Turamurra for awhile used to go down to bobbin head to do a bit of fishing.
    Liked Berowra Waters good spot to catch the odd brim used to use the ferry from time to time.
    Or flogging my lowered beetle through Galston gorge

Quote Originally Posted by wabbits View Post
    Lived in Turamurra for awhile used to go down to bobbin head to do a bit of fishing.
    Liked Berowra Waters good spot to catch the odd brim used to use the ferry from time to time.
    Or flogging my lowered beetle through Galston gorge
    Ahhh Bobbin Head and Apple Tree Bay......once was secret paradise down there and on a weekend you could share the whole place with 10 other people.....now i dont go as much as its just packed all weekend, my eldest was there the other day and reckons they have installed parking meters everywhere...so 10 bucks to park and another 12 to get in through the gate at the top....so $22.00 just to go and throw a snag on there dirty gas BBQs...WTF ? ...5555

Ahhh Bobbin Head and Apple Tree Bay......once was secret paradise down there and on a weekend you could share the whole place with 10 other people.....now i dont go as much as its just packed all weekend, my eldest was there the other day and reckons they have installed parking meters everywhere...so 10 bucks to park and another 12 to get in through the gate at the top....so $22.00 just to go and throw a snag on there dirty gas BBQs...WTF ? ...5555
    We were going down there in the mid nineties was very quiet just a few people in the marina and around the next bay nearly no one.
    Full of bull sharks not the best place to swim....22.00 Sharks are no longer just in the water.5555

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast