Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another PI defector ! 555

Cadet Bronze

Another PI defector ! 555

Hi all,

thanks for welcoming us, after 2 weeks I did feel a bit lost and thought the PI site had been closed down, I still think it is but time will tell.

For the non PI members, Im 41 from Sydney and not just an old hand yet,long ways to go and still a lot to learn but have done 8 trips and spent over 8 months in total in the last 2.5 years in the LOS, feeling a little home sick right about now as Im approaching week 5 this trip around and its probably the weather!

Stuck in Koh Samui's miserable weather, we got blacked out last night with no generator in the hotel for 4 hours, lucky the laptop's new and had a full 6 hour battery to watch some movies.

Its absolutely pissing down right now up north in Bangrak, stayed here this week hoping to see a few islands but the weather hasnt let up! But it great to finally post somewhere!

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน obes's Avatar
    Wow Ozzy, I hadn't heard the waether was so sh1tful on Samui at the mo.....

Hope it clears soon, we're heading over next week !

Cadet Bronze
    Honestly we've been here for over 10 days now,spent 5 days in Lamai and 5 in Chaweng, it was beautiful but the rain started on Friday morning and sort of hasnt stopped!

It's suppose to clear up Tuesday arvo,wouldnt you know it Im heading back to BKK that same arvo 555

Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    WTTM matey, when you heading home?

Foundation Member Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Gazmac's Avatar
    Hmmm well im 250 k's north of BKK ATM and only rain ive seen was a single shower for 20 mins in Thursday night ! Wishin it would rain to cool things down a little 5555
    !qq!

Welcome OzzyC. Hope you enjoy your time here.
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

Cadet Bronze
    Thanks mate, day after Anzac Im heading back, been with the misses 4 months straight, need a breather 555

Cadet Bronze
    Thankyou sir, Im an earlybird so gives me something to do wee hours of the morning!

From the frying pan and into the furnace... 55
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Star TMTBOUND's Avatar
    1st day here...........going through withdrawals from PI.

Cadet Bronze
    Quote Originally Posted by TMTBOUND View Post
    1st day here...........going through withdrawals from PI.
    Happened to me also the first few days PI was down, it was frustrating!

Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน briofoz's Avatar
    Gday OzzyC, WTTB.

Cadet Bronze
    Quote Originally Posted by briofoz View Post
    Gday OzzyC, WTTB.
    Thanks mate, I got some great pics of the waterfalls,Wat's and the Hinta HinYai rocks in Samui as well as most beaches around the island, will post some photos soon, let me know if you need any!

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    WTTB OzzyC,
    Hope we can keep you entertained here and help with the withdrawal.
    You will find a lot of people here you will know from over there.
    Enjoy,
    JC1
    "Of course you love me darling, I handsome man 55555"

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Spot's Avatar
    G'day OzzyC, Welcome great bunch of people on here. Oh Gawd i better cahnge my avatar you newcomers will think I am pedalfile,, That my Thai daughter in my Avatar.....
    Ohhhh, Pigsy! You call yourself a demon? จูบก้นของฉัน Everything I post here is IMHO and IME... I am no expert....

Foundation Member Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Gazmac's Avatar
    ^^^^^^ now wheres the like button on that one Spot ! 5555
    !qq!

Newby
    Hey Ozzy .. nice to catch up with you in BKK for a few drinks! Home now :-( not really as BKK feels more home to me than AU but is not too bad to be back. Not surprised with what happened to PI but I never check the forums much when I am 'in country' anyway .. to busy living. Sorry to hear about the bad weather there ..

Cadet Bronze
    Quote Originally Posted by Craigo View Post
    Hey Ozzy .. nice to catch up with you in BKK for a few drinks! Home now :-( not really as BKK feels more home to me than AU but is not too bad to be back. Not surprised with what happened to PI but I never check the forums much when I am 'in country' anyway .. to busy living. Sorry to hear about the bad weather there ..
    Thanks justcruzing1, spot and Craigo, yeah it got hot again today but we got back into BKK this arvo, so have you already planned your return to LOS on the flight back to Oz? 555

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน slampay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Spot View Post
    G'day OzzyC, Welcome great bunch of people on here. Oh Gawd i better cahnge my avatar you newcomers will think I am pedalfile,, That my Thai daughter in my Avatar.....
    Must admit Spot, I was a bit confused... 5555

Whats Up OzzyC??

Cadet Bronze
    Quote Originally Posted by slampay View Post
    Must admit Spot, I was a bit confused... 5555

Whats Up OzzyC??
    Just did 2 weeks in Samui after doing a week in the dust & dirt in the village, should probably start a thread, once I get all the photos on the PC, still trying to decide if Krabi was better or not but Samui was still nice, particularly Lamai and Chaweng although Chaweng resembled Patong too much!

Way too many handsum men parading the outcome of using roids and too many Russians! Soi Green Mango had an interesting set up and way too many ugly Katoey's around!!! 555

Staying for the first time in Chatrium Riverside Hotel on the river in Bangkok, had a lot of points saved up on Agoda, wow I must say the view is breathtaking, Im on the balcony on the 14th floor looking at the river while Im typing now,absolutely amazing! Nice hotel and a little hi-so, I wouldnt have booked if I didnt get the promotion with %65 off, its a bit off the beaten path in between Silom and Asiatique but they've got a shuttle boat for free every 15 minutes to the BTS and a great pool on level 6 with a view of all of BKK so yeah, enjoying my stay at the moment before I hit my next cheaparse hotel in Pratunam 555

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast