Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 49

Thread: Yet Another New Member

  1. #1
    Cadet Gold luvinpatong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    400

    Yet Another New Member

    Hi everyone. Just wanted to drop a note to say hi. Former PI member here, good to see some familiar names and topics again.

    I'm heading to Phuket in a couple of weeks, hope the weather holds.

  2. #2
    Foundation Member Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Gazmac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Perth, Western Australia, Australia
    Posts
    2,059
    Welcome Luvin ! Im sure you will feel comfy here among friends . Once you get a few posts up (not hard to do ) you will get to the higher levels !
    !qq!

  3. #3
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน slampay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Geographicaly, Cali!
    Posts
    3,292
    Have fun brother! Worse comes to worse, I think they sell umbrellas there? 555

  4. #4
    ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PeteGill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    15,198
    WTTB luvin.. Make yourself at home.
    And have a great trip.

  5. #5
    Cadet Gold luvinpatong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    400
    Fancy meeting you here Slam

  6. #6
    Cadet Gold luvinpatong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    400
    Thank you for the welcomes. I'll try and get my post count up as I usually like to do a TR with pics post-vacation. I expect this trip to be better than the last as each trip seems to get better and better.

  7. #7
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Nth Brisbane Qld Aust.
    Posts
    12,812
    WTTB Luvin,
    I think you will find a lot of people you know here and it's growing daily.

    We look forward to your TR's and contributions, have a great trip. If it rains on you just think of it as a long Sonkran 55555
    "Of course you love me darling, I handsome man 55555"

  8. #8
    Cadet Gold luvinpatong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    400
    Quote Originally Posted by slampay View Post
    Have fun brother! Worse comes to worse, I think they sell umbrellas there? 555
    Funny how quickly vendors pop up with umbrellas for sale outside of discos as soon as the rain hits at night. I usually just give the cheap umbrella to the lucky lady of the night

  9. #9
    Cadet Gold luvinpatong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    400
    Quote Originally Posted by justcruzing1 View Post
    WTTB Luvin,
    I think you will find a lot of people you know here and it's growing daily.

    We look forward to your TR's and contributions, have a great trip. If it rains on you just think of it as a long Sonkran 55555
    Thanks Cruzing! Considering it Sonkran is one way of looking at it I guess. Wet t-shirt contest might be anther way we could go with it.

  10. #10
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Nth Brisbane Qld Aust.
    Posts
    12,812
    Quote Originally Posted by luvinpatong View Post
    Thanks Cruzing! Considering it Sonkran is one way of looking at it I guess. Wet t-shirt contest might be anther way we could go with it.
    Only if its just the little brown bodies that get wet, all the big fat Russian and farang guys and woman... not a nice thought 5555
    "Of course you love me darling, I handsome man 55555"

  11. #11
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน slampay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Geographicaly, Cali!
    Posts
    3,292
    Quote Originally Posted by luvinpatong View Post
    Funny how quickly vendors pop up with umbrellas for sale outside of discos as soon as the rain hits at night. I usually just give the cheap umbrella to the lucky lady of the night
    In order not to have several hundred of them back at their room, they resale them back to the vendors...

    It's the thought that counts tho..

  12. #12
    Cadet Gold luvinpatong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    400
    Quote Originally Posted by justcruzing1 View Post
    Only if its just the little brown bodies that get wet, all the big fat Russian and farang guys and woman... not a nice thought 5555
    Completely agree.

  13. #13
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Nomad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    lOZt
    Posts
    2,628
    Wttb lp...
    "Don't wait around for your life to happen to you. Find something that makes you happy and do it. Everything else is just background noise." George Mason

  14. #14
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Zablive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Phuket
    Posts
    9,708
    Quote Originally Posted by slampay View Post
    In order not to have several hundred of them back at their room, they resale them back to the vendors...

    It's the thought that counts tho..
    Awwwhhh C'mon Slambo - stop being so realistic!

    This is "Thai Dreaming" you know 555!

  15. #15
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Soi 6, Pattaya.
    Posts
    2,561
    WTTB, enjoy your trip, I'm keeping an eye on the weather too 555

  16. #16
    Cadet Gold luvinpatong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    400
    Quote Originally Posted by slampay View Post
    In order not to have several hundred of them back at their room, they resale them back to the vendors...

    It's the thought that counts tho..
    Ok, now that's funny. Maybe I'll mark the next umbrella just to see if I somehow wind up buying it back at a later date.

  17. #17
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน OZZYGUY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Perth, Cebu, CNX
    Posts
    6,852
    WTTB so many familiar names from PI. Have a great trip.

  18. #18
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Beechworth, Victoria, Australia
    Age
    59
    Posts
    3,170
    Struth you lot are coming thick and fast so I have lost Track Anyway

    Welcome to Thai Dreaming
    Ohhhh, Pigsy! You call yourself a demon? จูบก้นของฉัน Everything I post here is IMHO and IME... I am no expert....

  19. #19
    RIP Cilla (Craig) Platinum Cilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    922
    WTTB LP Wish I was going with you

  20. #20
    Cadet Bronze
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    63
    Welcome to the board

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •