Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 98

Thread: I was Mr. Smiley on P-I, now what? 555

  1. #1
    ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Mr. Smiley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Nakhon Ratchasima
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,747

    I was Mr. Smiley on P-I, now what? 555

    Looks like too many peoples stories I'm interested in: JDX, Scott & Cippy have made the jump over so I'd be remiss to not see what the fuss is all about. 555

    I was P-I's man on the ground in Patong. I'm looking forward to contributing to Thai Dreaming while P-I sorts itself out, which could be in the next two weeks.
    Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.

  2. #2
    JDX
    JDX is offline
    Platinum JDX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    717
    Wttb buddy...555. I was going to also post my TR on the other site you told me about, but it took me a while to finish it and I could only focus on one forum at a time. I just finished it today, so get your post count up to read it in all it's guts and glory...555.

    Good to see you here

  3. #3
    Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Minder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Perth , Australia
    Age
    59
    Posts
    3,513
    Welcome to the board.

    Plenty of familiar faces when you look around

    So how are things on the ground in Patong at the moment?
    Life is the unexpected ...

  4. #4
    ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Mr. Smiley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Nakhon Ratchasima
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,747
    Quote Originally Posted by JDX View Post
    Wttb buddy...555. I was going to also post my TR on the other site you told me about, but it took me a while to finish it and I could only focus on one forum at a time. I just finished it today, so get your post count up to read it in all it's guts and glory...555.

    Good to see you here
    Sweet... can't wait to see how your last night turned out considering I stepped in it with your massage girl... probably one of the first times I've managed to piss off a Thai girl right off the bat, 555
    Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.

  5. #5
    ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Mr. Smiley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Nakhon Ratchasima
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,747
    Quote Originally Posted by Minder View Post
    Welcome to the board.

    Plenty of familiar faces when you look around

    So how are things on the ground in Patong at the moment?
    Smoking hot. The rain has been restricting itself to the early mornings so the days have been really nice. I might actually hit the beach today, 555
    Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.

  6. #6
    JDX
    JDX is offline
    Platinum JDX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    717
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Smiley View Post
    Sweet... can't wait to see how your last night turned out considering I stepped in it with your massage girl... probably one of the first times I've managed to piss off a Thai girl right off the bat, 555
    The only drama occurred between our meetings at Rock Hard and then Blix. So after we left you the 2nd time it was all smooth sailing and completely forgotten...555

    The trip was a roller coaster ride to the end, but the last couple nights were quite mello.

    Been back to Cowboy Bar lately?...555

  7. #7
    ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Mr. Smiley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Nakhon Ratchasima
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,747
    Quote Originally Posted by JDX View Post
    Been back to Cowboy Bar lately?...555
    Almost everyday this week, last night was Salvo's birthday so it was a big night. Or would have been a big night had I not been still on sodas, 555

    Do you still have that video? 555
    Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.

  8. #8
    Cadet Gold
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Age
    39
    Posts
    488
    Welcome, Mr. Smiley. It's fun to see "newby" next to your name, but I suspect that won't be for long

  9. #9
    ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Mr. Smiley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Nakhon Ratchasima
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,747
    Quote Originally Posted by YankeeDK View Post
    Welcome, Mr. Smiley. It's fun to see "newby" next to your name, but I suspect that won't be for long
    Well it's certainly interesting to be back to square one. 555

    When is your next trip to Thailand? Is it this summer?
    Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.

  10. #10
    JDX
    JDX is offline
    Platinum JDX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    717
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Smiley View Post
    Almost everyday this week, last night was Salvo's birthday so it was a big night. Or would have been a big night had I not been still on sodas, 555

    Do you still have that video? 555
    555...that's awesome. Next time you see him, tell Salvo happy bday from me.

    I stitched the two better videos together of you know who and posted them in my report. I also stitched together the few I had from the Blix pole dancer but the quality sucks, so I left those out.

    How's "A" doing?...555

  11. #11
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Nth Brisbane Qld Aust.
    Posts
    12,817
    Welcome Mr Smiley, being back to square one........would you like to do that in other things in life if you could?

    Ii hope you enjoy your time here, looking forward to your input.

    Cheers,
    "Of course you love me darling, I handsome man 55555"

  12. #12
    JDX
    JDX is offline
    Platinum JDX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    717
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Smiley View Post
    Or would have been a big night had I not been still on sodas, 555
    Missed this part...I thought you were only holding out til your bday?...555

  13. #13
    Cadet Gold
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Age
    39
    Posts
    488
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Smiley View Post
    Well it's certainly interesting to be back to square one. 555

    When is your next trip to Thailand? Is it this summer?
    A little sooner than that even. I arrive on May 21st. I have been busy the last couple of weeks, so it only just struck me that there is a mere 25 days left!

  14. #14
    ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Mr. Smiley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Nakhon Ratchasima
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,747
    Quote Originally Posted by JDX View Post
    555...that's awesome. Next time you see him, tell Salvo happy bday from me.

    I stitched the two better videos together of you know who and posted them in my report. I also stitched together the few I had from the Blix pole dancer but the quality sucks, so I left those out.

    How's "A" doing?...555
    You should add subtitles to the video. 555

    I haven't seen "A" or her sister this week, they didn't make the party last night so I reckon they went back to the baan. But when I do see her she still knows how to work it.

    I'll pass your regards to Salvo assuming he's in any fit state, Pino might have to watch the bar tonight, 555
    Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.

  15. #15
    ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Mr. Smiley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Nakhon Ratchasima
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,747
    Quote Originally Posted by justcruzing1 View Post
    Welcome Mr Smiley, being back to square one........would you like to do that in other things in life if you could?

    Ii hope you enjoy your time here, looking forward to your input.

    Cheers,
    Sometimes I think the path less taken would have been the better choice but then again I probably wouldn't be in Thailand and instead be living in the middle of nowhere Canada, 555

    Well, there's always the next life.
    Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.

  16. #16
    JDX
    JDX is offline
    Platinum JDX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    717
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Smiley View Post
    You should add subtitles to the video. 555

    I haven't seen "A" or her sister this week, they didn't make the party last night so I reckon they went back to the baan. But when I do see her she still knows how to work it.

    I'll pass your regards to Salvo assuming he's in any fit state, Pino might have to watch the bar tonight, 555
    Who needs subtitles when I have you talking in the background..5555

    I take it Pinot is his partner in crime. I never did catch his name. Those two were fun to party with though. Man, I need to get back...555

  17. #17
    ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Mr. Smiley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Nakhon Ratchasima
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,747
    Quote Originally Posted by JDX View Post
    Missed this part...I thought you were only holding out til your bday?...555
    Well, my birthday just ended up being anti-climatic as everyone else's birthday's preceded mine. Just couldn't be bothered getting back on the piss and for some reason the girls were giving me more attention then when I was on the grog.

    Although, the last few days have been very tempting when you have a hot drunk thai girl draped all over you. 555
    Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.

  18. #18
    ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Mr. Smiley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Nakhon Ratchasima
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,747
    Quote Originally Posted by YankeeDK View Post
    A little sooner than that even. I arrive on May 21st. I have been busy the last couple of weeks, so it only just struck me that there is a mere 25 days left!
    Cool. Well let me know when you're in Patong and I can take you on a go-go crawl. Always a good time when fellow BM's are in town.
    Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.

  19. #19
    Cadet Gold
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Age
    39
    Posts
    488
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Smiley View Post
    Cool. Well let me know when you're in Patong and I can take you on a go-go crawl. Always a good time when fellow BM's are in town.
    Sounds great. I will be in Patong for 7 days, so there should be an opportunity

  20. #20
    JDX
    JDX is offline
    Platinum JDX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    717
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Smiley View Post
    Well, my birthday just ended up being anti-climatic as everyone else's birthday's preceded mine. Just couldn't be bothered getting back on the piss and for some reason the girls were giving me more attention then when I was on the grog
    Good for you. I don't think I could do it. Or maybe they were giving you as much attention then and you just don't remember..555

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •