Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Runaway member

Cadet

Runaway member

Hi all,
    New member to this site. Former member of the PI board.
    What can I say about myself. I come from Belgium, married to a TG and we have 2 daughters. Furthermore I don't post much, read alot on the forum and hope to get some infomation for the coming trips to LOS.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Cippy's Avatar
    I would be in a Panic if my member ran away! (Drum riff) 555 Welcome.
    Never argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. M.T.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PeteGill's Avatar
    WTTB beuk.. Contrabute or just read... Good to have you on board.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Nomad's Avatar
    WTTB Beuk. Hope you feel comfortable here, and happy to post. I'm sure with a TW and 2 daughters you have much to offer.
    "Don't wait around for your life to happen to you. Find something that makes you happy and do it. Everything else is just background noise." George Mason

Cadet
    Ran away cause of some BM's there and offcourse the board is gone now. Was there on board in the beginning and met alot of people who are still good friends you meet from time to time, but felt like it was getting to big to keep on posting and replying. I hope to meet some other new and old people overhere and maybe one day we have a drink somewhere in tropical Thailand.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน briofoz's Avatar
    Good to see you here beuk

Cadet
    Quote Originally Posted by briofoz View Post
    Good to see you here beuk
    Already saw alot of familiar names on the board here.

Welcome beuk ... Belgian members are on the increase, which is stella, IMO.

[One 'n' edited out from title, ok?]
    Cheers, Rob.
    Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting: holy s.h.i.t what a ride!

Cadet
    Quote Originally Posted by kaptainrob View Post
    Welcome beuk ... Belgian members are on the increase, which is stella, IMO.

[One 'n' edited out from title, ok?]
    No problem with the editing.
    Stella yes but I'm more a Jupiler fan. If we keep it with normal beers. I prefer the stronger beers like Duvel Tripple Hop, Chimay trappist or Orval trappist. Been tasting alot lately from the stronger lesser known beers. Still many to go but I think in the last 4 months we had about 50 different strong Belgian beers.

Quote Originally Posted by beuk View Post
    No problem with the editing.
    Stella yes but I'm more a Jupiler fan. If we keep it with normal beers. I prefer the stronger beers like Duvel Tripple Hop, Chimay trappist or Orval trappist. Been tasting alot lately from the stronger lesser known beers. Still many to go but I think in the last 4 months we had about 50 different strong Belgian beers.
    OMG... I'm salivating! Is NZ one of the few countries who import and/or brew Belgian beers?
    Cheers, Rob.
    Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting: holy s.h.i.t what a ride!

Cadet
    Quote Originally Posted by kaptainrob View Post
    OMG... I'm salivating! Is NZ one of the few countries who import and/or brew Belgian beers?
    Don't really know about that. I know there are popping up places around the world with belgian beer houses but IMO you pay way too much overthere if you want to taste a special beer. I know you can have a stella at some places in Phuket but here I pay about 1euro70 in a pub (less then 80bath) and in Phuket about 300 to 400 bath. If I buy it in the shop then I pay less then 1 euro.

Don't really know about that. I know there are popping up places around the world with belgian beer houses but IMO you pay way too much overthere if you want to taste a special beer. I know you can have a stella at some places in Phuket but here I pay about 1euro70 in a pub (less then 80bath) and in Phuket about 300 to 400 bath. If I buy it in the shop then I pay less then 1 euro.
    NZ certainly embraces Belgian beers; on tap in most places, along with ~ a dozen other quality brews. NZD$7/300 Bt a half pint last time I was back.
    Cheers, Rob.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Mr. Smiley's Avatar
    Wttb Beuk. I recommend getting your post count up a bit more before fading into the reading ranks so you can have access to the next level. That said, Duvel is great and I'm friends with the local Belgian Beer Distributor manager in Thailand so if your looking to get a drink let me know. Here's their product list that they bring into Phuket:

Duvel, Brigand, Petrus blond, Maredsous 6, Maredsous 8, Maredsous 10, Sint Gummarus, Sint Gummarus, Waterloo Triple, Waterloo Double, Rochefort 6, Rochefort 8, Rochefort 10, Achel Blond, Achel Bruin, Orval, Westmalle Dubble, Westmalle Triple, La Chouffe, Mc Chouffe, Kasteel Bier Donker, Kasteel Bier Tripel, Delirium Nocturnum, Delirium Tremens, Delirium Noël (Christmas), Kwak, Palm, Pax Pils, Vedett Extra Blond, Vedett White, Limburgse Witte, Blanche de Namur, Scotch Silly, Rodenbach, Bieken - with Honey, De Graal - with Ginger, Floris Chocolat, Floris Honey, Kasteel Cuvée Château, Duvel Tripel Hop, Deus, Wittekerke Rosé, St Louis Premium Pêche, St Louis Premium Kriek, St Louis Premium Framboise, Kasteel Rouge, Delirium Red, Bacchus Frambozenbier, Bacchus Kriekenbier, Bosbier, Floris Fraise, Floris Mango, Floris Pomme, and Stassen ciders.

Thirsty yet? 555
    Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.

Cadet silver
    Welcome to the board beuk, good to see another fellow refugee

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    WTTB Beuk.

Would be good to hear some of your experiences and how being married and kids to a TW, if you can find time.
    "Of course you love me darling, I handsome man 55555"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Smiley View Post
    Wttb Beuk. I recommend getting your post count up a bit more before fading into the reading ranks so you can have access to the next level. That said, Duvel is great and I'm friends with the local Belgian Beer Distributor manager in Thailand so if your looking to get a drink let me know. Here's their product list that they bring into Phuket:

Duvel, Brigand, Petrus blond, Maredsous 6, Maredsous 8, Maredsous 10, Sint Gummarus, Sint Gummarus, Waterloo Triple, Waterloo Double, Rochefort 6, Rochefort 8, Rochefort 10, Achel Blond, Achel Bruin, Orval, Westmalle Dubble, Westmalle Triple, La Chouffe, Mc Chouffe, Kasteel Bier Donker, Kasteel Bier Tripel, Delirium Nocturnum, Delirium Tremens, Delirium Noël (Christmas), Kwak, Palm, Pax Pils, Vedett Extra Blond, Vedett White, Limburgse Witte, Blanche de Namur, Scotch Silly, Rodenbach, Bieken - with Honey, De Graal - with Ginger, Floris Chocolat, Floris Honey, Kasteel Cuvée Château, Duvel Tripel Hop, Deus, Wittekerke Rosé, St Louis Premium Pêche, St Louis Premium Kriek, St Louis Premium Framboise, Kasteel Rouge, Delirium Red, Bacchus Frambozenbier, Bacchus Kriekenbier, Bosbier, Floris Fraise, Floris Mango, Floris Pomme, and Stassen ciders.

Thirsty yet? 555
    Must look out for those white beers .... yummo!

We have a couple of very good Belgian Beer Bars in CM.
    Cheers, Rob.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    &&&
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Smiley View Post

Thirsty yet? 555
    I'm ..hick..pie eyed just getting thru the names &&&
    "Of course you love me darling, I handsome man 55555"

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Chob's Avatar
    Welcome beuk old buddy.
    Post more so we can catch up!
    Mai Chob.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Chob's Avatar
    Ran away cause of some BM's there and offcourse the board is gone now. Was there on board in the beginning and met alot of people who are still good friends you meet from time to time, but felt like it was getting to big to keep on posting and replying. I hope to meet some other new and old people overhere and maybe one day we have a drink somewhere in tropical Thailand.
    Yes , next time I hope Im feeling a lot more well.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    Plenty of Belgian beer up here in CM with small bottles going for around the 170 baht mark but no bars like the old Hells Bells where we may have had a few together a long time ago

wttb
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast