Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 51

Thread: New member from OZ

  1. #1
    Cadet silver peteman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Newcastle NSW
    Age
    39
    Posts
    158

    New member from OZ

    Hey everyone, I'm new to this forum, I used to be on another until poor Nicke passed away. Been to LOS a few times now and am heading back in June this year! Can't wait, looking forward to chatting with everyone. Cheers Pete

  2. #2
    ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PeteGill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    15,204
    WTTB Pete... From another ex PI and Pete

  3. #3
    Yes
    Yes is offline
    Cadet Gold Yes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    203
    WTTB pete,you will find a few familiar names here,enjoy,

  4. #4
    The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    54
    Posts
    10,320
    WTTB Pete make yourself at home mate.
    .

  5. #5
    Frequent Flyer kaptainrob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Lannaland
    Posts
    8,720
    WTTB Pete.

    What part of Oz are you from?
    Cheers, Rob.
    Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting: holy s.h.i.t what a ride!

  6. #6
    Cadet silver peteman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Newcastle NSW
    Age
    39
    Posts
    158
    Cheers guys, I'm from Newcastle in NSW. This will be my 5th trip to LOS and this time I'm spending the majority of it in Lamai again then off to Vietnam for a couple of weeks. Can't wait to get back!

  7. #7
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Nth Brisbane Qld Aust.
    Posts
    12,889
    Welcome Pete,
    I'm Sure you will find your way around.

    Looking forward to your TR and any other input.

    Newcastle... nice place, my family were original settlers of Stockton. They moved there from Mosquito Island.

    Still have relo's in Newcastle and a lot of good memories.

    Cheers.
    Last edited by justcruzing1; 4th April 2014 at 22:48.
    "Of course you love me darling, I handsome man 55555"

  8. #8
    Cadet silver peteman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Newcastle NSW
    Age
    39
    Posts
    158
    Quote Originally Posted by justcruzing1 View Post
    Welcome Pete,
    I'm Sure you will find your way around.

    Looking forward to your TR and any other input.

    Newcastle... nice place, my family were original settlers of Stockton. They moved there from Mosquito Island.

    Still have relo's in Newcastle and a lot of good memories.

    Cheers.
    I just sold a house in Stockton about 6 months ago! Loved it there mate! The boatrowers hotel is still going strong, that was my local when I was there. 5 mins walk from my house

  9. #9
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Bacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Perth, West Oz
    Age
    37
    Posts
    11,164
    Quote Originally Posted by justcruzing1 View Post
    my family were original settlers of Stockton. They moved there from Mosquito Island.
    That must have been before they invented fly spray. Yeah I would have moved too 555.

    Welcome to the board, Pete.
    Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.


  10. #10
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Nth Brisbane Qld Aust.
    Posts
    12,889
    ^^^ My grandparents lived at 137?? Douglas St.
    My grandfather had a prawn trawler, used to be moored on a wharf just north of the Boatrowers.
    He was one of 11 boys, all fishermen.

    This was back when the only access was by ferry or Punt.

    If you go to the cemetery on Stockton, 70% of the graves are "Ross" or "Dempsey" my two blood lines.

    Values have certainly risen there over the last 10-20 years.

    What was always great is how flat it is, you could ride a bike anywhere with ease.

    Gee Newcastle has come a long way since the steel mills closed, so much cleaner and a happier place now.
    "Of course you love me darling, I handsome man 55555"

  11. #11
    Cadet silver peteman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Newcastle NSW
    Age
    39
    Posts
    158
    Quote Originally Posted by justcruzing1 View Post
    ^^^ My grandparents lived at 137?? Douglas St.
    My grandfather had a prawn trawler, used to be moored on a wharf just north of the Boatrowers.
    He was one of 11 boys, all fishermen.

    This was back when the only access was by ferry or Punt.

    If you go to the cemetery on Stockton, 70% of the graves are "Ross" or "Dempsey" my two blood lines.

    Values have certainly risen there over the last 10-20 years.

    What was always great is how flat it is, you could ride a bike anywhere with ease.

    Gee Newcastle has come a long way since the steel mills closed, so much cleaner and a happier place now.
    Yeah mate, it's a great place to live. Once they close ORICA down the prices will get even higher. My house was in Wiliiam street. Great spot. Hopefully I'll move back there one day. I split with the other half which is why I'm heading straight to LOS as soon as it all settled 55555

  12. #12
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Nth Brisbane Qld Aust.
    Posts
    12,889
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
    That must have been before they invented fly spray. Yeah I would have moved too 555.

    Welcome to the board, Pete.
    Yea Bacon, it was before electricity or water so no use having a bug zapper 55555

    It was a low lying mangrove covered Island in the middle of the Hunter River.
    It has been filled these days and is a big industrial area, even has some wind turbines on it.
    No residential.
    "Of course you love me darling, I handsome man 55555"

  13. #13
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Nth Brisbane Qld Aust.
    Posts
    12,889
    Quote Originally Posted by peteman View Post
    Yeah mate, it's a great place to live. Once they close ORICA down the prices will get even higher. My house was in Wiliiam street. Great spot. Hopefully I'll move back there one day. I split with the other half which is why I'm heading straight to LOS as soon as it all settled 55555
    Well we know thats the perfect medication...... take 1 LBB (little brown bunny) 3 times a day or 1 LBB for all the day, continue for 2 months?? 555555
    "Of course you love me darling, I handsome man 55555"

  14. #14
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Stillearly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    13,992
    WTTB Pete

  15. #15
    Foundation Member Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Gazmac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Perth, Western Australia, Australia
    Posts
    2,061
    WTTB Pete ! Make yourself at home !
    !qq!

  16. #16
    ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Star Dazza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    UdonThani
    Posts
    1,201
    WTTB Newcastle Pete !

  17. #17
    Cadet Gold luvinpatong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    400
    WTTB Pete, enjoy your stay

  18. #18
    เมืองเชียงราย Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Rivo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Chiang Rai
    Posts
    7,512
    Welcome Peteman.
    A Wise Man Once Said "Nothing"

  19. #19
    Cadet silver peteman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Newcastle NSW
    Age
    39
    Posts
    158
    Quote Originally Posted by justcruzing1 View Post
    Well we know thats the perfect medication...... take 1 LBB (little brown bunny) 3 times a day or 1 LBB for all the day, continue for 2 months?? 555555
    The good doctor has spoken 55555! 3 weeks this time then hopefully back again before the new year. Thanks for the warm welcomes guys, I think I'm starting to recognise a few guys BM from PI already.

  20. #20
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Soi 6, Pattaya.
    Posts
    2,563
    Welcome aboard, enjoy.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •