Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree64Likes

Thread: Hi from Canada

Hi from Canada

Hi guys, I've been reading this forum for a while. The people on here seem pretty good. So I thought I'd stick my toe in. I've never been to Thailand, something I'm thinking about. I'm going to keep reading the forum, there is some really good information on here. It's building my curiosity!

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    Welcome aboard Lakeboy once you have a few more posts up the main board will open up for you.

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Sydney's Avatar
    Welcome to the board LB ... whoops thats unfortunate, maybe just call you Lake...5555 ... just kidding ..

Never being ? that's interesting, so can i ask how did you find us ? Google i know, but why the search or should i say what was the search ? ie Holiday in thailand ? Thai Girls ?...55

I remember after my split with the ex, single for the first time in 17 years and sitting at the computer one day thinking to myself, hmmm maybe i should just have a little look, it can't hurt right ? ... www.thailovelinks.com...5555
    The only thing that will stop you from fulfilling your dreams is you.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    Welcome Lakeboy.
    There is a heap of information when you get to the members section, just need to get your post numbers up.
    A good way to do that is to answer each post individually not ust in the one post.

For example I may ask what age bracket your in? and someone else might ask if you have been married? any kids? respond to each question in seperate posts, at least till you get to members level.

Enjoy your time here
    "Of course you love me darling, I handsome man 55555"

WTTB Lakeboy heaps of info on here....get yourself over to LOS and you'll understand a bit of what we're on about 55555

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PeteGill's Avatar
    WTTB Lake.....

thanks, i have no idea how many posts that is, it'll be a surpise

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Bacon's Avatar
    Welcome to the board.

Thailand is an experience you'll never forget, especially if you're single.

What sort of age bracket are you in? Have you traveled to Asia before?
    Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydney View Post
    Welcome to the board LB ... whoops thats unfortunate, maybe just call you Lake...5555 ... just kidding ..

Never being ? that's interesting, so can i ask how did you find us ? Google i know, but why the search or should i say what was the search ? ie Holiday in thailand ? Thai Girls ?...55

I remember after my split with the ex, single for the first time in 17 years and sitting at the computer one day thinking to myself, hmmm maybe i should just have a little look, it can't hurt right ? ... http://www.thai-dreaming.com/forums/...nks.com...5555
    Well i had a summer romance with a girl from Thailand, she's been in Canada 12 years. She told me about her life growing up in Khon Kaen and how much she liked Chiang Mai. I started reading about it. It got me thinking I'd like to spend some time there when I'm able to. Kept doing more research and stumbled upon this site. Yeah, I could go on a vacation, but I'm really thinking about a place I could spend 6 or 7 months a year at, avoid these winter months here in Canada. That's my real interest
    Sydney and Gazmac like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
    Welcome to the board.

Thailand is an experience you'll never forget, especially if you're single.

What sort of age bracket are you in? Have you traveled to Asia before?
    I'm 55, I've been to China twice and Korea once, really enjoyed those trips. I could go back to China easily, loved it there. But Thailand is a place I'd like to see.

Quote Originally Posted by justcruzing1 View Post
    Welcome Lakeboy.
    There is a heap of information when you get to the members section, just need to get your post numbers up.
    A good way to do that is to answer each post individually not ust in the one post.

For example I may ask what age bracket your in? and someone else might ask if you have been married? any kids? respond to each question in seperate posts, at least till you get to members level.

Enjoy your time here
    Thanks for the tip, I've learned how to do that now

I remember after my split with the ex, single for the first time in 17 years and sitting at the computer one day thinking to myself, hmmm maybe i should just have a little look, it can't hurt right ? ... http://www.thai-dreaming.com/forums/...nks.com...5555
    And it never occurred to me that lakeboy = lb = ladyboy. What an unfortunate coincidence that I have to live with now!

Quote Originally Posted by lakeboy View Post
    And it never occurred to me that lakeboy = lb = ladyboy. What an unfortunate coincidence that I have to live with now!
    Its OK Lake. MOST of us don't judge here ..555555

But i do like your Lake Avatar ... reminds me of NZ

Its OK Lake. MOST of us don't judge here ..555555

But i do like your Lake Avatar ... reminds me of NZ
    That's Shuswap Lake in British Columbia, my 2nd home for many years. It's a beautiful spot. If that reminds you of NZ, then I should go there one day

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lakeboy View Post
    Likewise Lake, I never realized would be abbreviated to JC1 makes me feel special 555555
    "Of course you love me darling, I handsome man 55555"

Quote Originally Posted by justcruzing1 View Post
    Likewise Lake, I never realized would be abbreviated to JC1 makes me feel special 555555
    Didn't know you were religious JC ... how often you go to Church ? ...... 555

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    Didn't know you were religious JC ... how often you go to Church ? ...... 555
    Jesus Sydney don't remind him...it's not that he is the Masiah and we know he is a naughty boys its that he is as old as Jc.555555

เมืองเชียงราย Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Rivo's Avatar
    WTTB Lakeboy
    A Wise Man Once Said "Nothing"

I thought I knew you for a sec Lakeboy... 555. Good friend of mine lives in Kelowna... been trying to get him to Thailand for years. Lovely part of the world you live in. Mr Forbes will recommend 6 months in Thailand during your winter too...
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Chob's Avatar
    Welcome to the board Lakeboy!

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast