Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Hi All,

Seven_

Hi All,

Hi everyone,

Just joined (well 4 days ago) and wanted to say hi.
    Last edited by Seven_; 28th August 2016 at 10:54.

Seven_
    My account has just been activated but half the forum seems to have disappeared? is there some issue with the forum at the moment?

What can't you see that was there before activation?

Welcome and congrats on getting past the first post .... 555
    Cheers, Rob.
    Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting: holy s.h.i.t what a ride!

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PeteGill's Avatar
    Welcome to board Seven.. not too sure about half the forum disappearing though...
    tell us a little about yourself?

Seven_
    Quote Originally Posted by kaptainrob View Post
    What can't you see that was there before activation?

Welcome and congrats on getting past the first post .... 555
    There was a heap more threads I could see, I think there was a member section with a whole section of post/threads. I was reading though it a few days ago while waiting for activation, wanted to post but couldn't.

Seven_
    There was a heap more threads I could see, I think there was a member section with a whole section of post/threads. I was reading though it a few days ago while waiting for activation, wanted to post but couldn't.
    Last edited by Seven_; 14th August 2016 at 22:02.
    PeteGill and pinecone like this.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PeteGill's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Seven_ View Post
    gee whiz, a couple of post and you want me to spill my life story.... OK so a little teaser I live in Phanom Dong Rak province and have been here 4 or 5 years full time (something like that) married with 2 young kids.
    Just helping you get your post count up so that a whole new world will open up for you...

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Bacon's Avatar
    Welcome to TD.

Seems there was a technical hiccup in your initial account setup and deeper levels of the forum where somehow visible to you from the getgo. But they will unlock as your post count goes up. Their main purpose is to hide content from Google's spiders or anyone who's just signed up. But now I'm a little worried
    Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    wttb 7.

was wondering if you were on phuket info?
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

Foundation Member Uber Star quiksilva's Avatar
    Welcome and enjoy!

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Bacon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Moo Uaon View Post
    wttb 7.

I wonder if he has a tattoo.
    Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Nomad's Avatar
    Wttb 7..........
    "Don't wait around for your life to happen to you. Find something that makes you happy and do it. Everything else is just background noise." George Mason

Seven_
    Quote Originally Posted by Moo Uaon View Post
    wttb 7.

I don't know what you mean by phuket info, haven't been to Phuket in over 10 years, never liked Phuket much.

Seven_
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
    Seems there was a technical hiccup in your initial account setup and deeper levels of the forum where somehow visible to you from the getgo. But they will unlock as your post count goes up. Their main purpose is to hide content from Google's spiders or anyone who's just signed up. But now I'm a little worried
    Yeah after I joined I seem to get access to more parts of the forum, but couldn't post as its said your account hasn't been activated, so I had a read of a few topics and I wanted to post reply's but couldn't. Then 4 or 5 days later its gets activated and they seem to have disappeared from view. Why does it take so long to be activated as I had just about given up on the forum.

Maybe something is wrong with the settings as being able to read post and not post, then being able to post but not see the posts anymore seems weird, what is the point of that? I don't get it?

I don't know what you mean by phuket info, haven't been to Phuket in over 10 years, never liked Phuket much.
    it was another thai forum like this one.

there was a seven on there. had many a drink with him and had to help him to a tuk tuk from the old tiger bars at least once 55

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Minder's Avatar
    Yeah after I joined I seem to get access to more parts of the forum, but couldn't post as its said your account hasn't been activated, so I had a read of a few topics and I wanted to post reply's but couldn't. Then 4 or 5 days later its gets activated and they seem to have disappeared from view. Why does it take so long to be activated as I had just about given up on the forum.

Maybe something is wrong with the settings as being able to read post and not post, then being able to post but not see the posts anymore seems weird, what is the point of that? I don't get it?
    WTTB ... I think it is around 30 posts that the first major section will open up to you ... just keep saying "thanks" and "Hi" to everybody and you will be there in no time.

Enjoy..
    Life is the unexpected ...

Lamai Beach Bum Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน bacwaan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
    I wonder if he has a tattoo.
    so have you met the Phuket "7" then Bacon....I haven't seen him in some time...he bought the old "darkside" bar from Geir quite a while back... maybe about "7" years ago now....555

Quote Originally Posted by bacwaan View Post
    so have you met the Phuket "7" then Bacon....I haven't seen him in some time...he bought the old "darkside" bar from Geir quite a while back... maybe about "7" years ago now....555
    was thinking he was a noggie or swede.
    must have been a couple of times at bars other than geirs that he was incapable of leaving his stool and me an my barfine helped him outta there.

big drinkers that lot.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    Welcome 7.

Don't know what happened or why it took so long to activate but preserve please.

As said there are settings that require a number of posts to access certain things, set for the BM's privacy and protection from Bot's etc.

Where we you from originally before becoming an expat?
    "Of course you love me darling, I handsome man 55555"

Welcome to the board 7_. That 7_, is that a 7 under par golf score? I am really looking forward to you telling us about how you came to LoS and settled in your region.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast