Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree396Likes

Thread: Mesmerized by a smile

Cadet Bronze

Mesmerized by a smile

Hello I would like to introduce myself. I’m Bron and I’ve just left Pattaya about four days ago. I have always enjoyed my time in Thailand. My last visit was about 12 years ago when I was still in the navy.

Getting right to the point, I was mesmerized by a smile from this beautiful girl. I wrote “mesmerized” not “in love”, yet. I met this gorgeous girl and was very much attracted to her. What I know is that she works in one of the massage parlors in Pattaya. I have been to those parlors a few times and I know what’s going on.

But there is something about this girl that is out of the ordinary. I can say that I’m feeling some oddness about it. I’m not saying that this girl looks young to work at this place but something like, this girl, in my gut feeling, is not her main “job” or it might be one of her jobs. I like her because she has this aura of mysteriousness. One time I came to the parlor just to see her, yes you read right, just to see her. I told her when we got into the room that I just wanted to look at her and I even brought her lunch. She told me that they have to pay for the food while working at the parlor and that it is very expensive. I asked for her facebook account but she hesitated and gave me her “LINE” account instead.

What I would like to request is to solicit some advice, suggestions, ideas, or maybe just comments based from your experiences in Thailand. I have been to other countries as my job requires me to and I have been in Thailand a few times, mainly in Pattaya and Phuket. I have always enjoyed the people, the warm smiles and the great food.

This one girl is got me thinking.

Thank you in advance. And thank you for letting me in to your forums.

เมืองเชียงราย Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Rivo's Avatar
    Welcome Bron, your not the first bloke to be infatuated with a Thai Girl, the balls in your court as to how far you want to go

BTW the app "LINE" is very popular in Thailand and is a great way to correspond with people, exchange photo's and keep in contact, dont forget you can video call as well which can be fun
    Bron likes this.
    A Wise Man Once Said "Nothing"

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน OZZYGUY's Avatar
    Welcome Bron and thanks for sharing.

Lots of us guys have been mesmerized by a smile, Thai ladys are very good at that.

You asked for some advice, suggestions, what are you thinking with this girl? are you looking for a GF or some sort of relationship, maybe a wife or maybe a holiday GF ??

BTW what country are you living in?
    Bron likes this.

Cadet Bronze
    thanks Rivo, I have also read that Thailand is the biggest user of FB. As with LINE I still have to learn some of its features, though I have been exchanging messages and photos with that girl already. I am on a ship right now as I write and in the middle of the ocean. And cant get on my "LINE" account unless I download the app on the ship's computer which is not allowed. so I am not getting any updates from her since i left Pattatya.

Cadet Bronze
    Hello Ozzyguy, I am a US merchant marine and I live in the states. Iam right now as I write this piece in the middle of the ocean. I guess im looking for a girlfriend of some sort. I am intrigue with this one girl so much that even though I know what she does for work I told her that I'll be back. But I would like to find out if some of the guys here have experience this sort of thing before and what was the outcome or what was the girl up to. She told me that she is doing this "gig" because she is building a house for her, her mother and little brother (abandoned by father according to her) out in the country. Looking at her "LINE" account pictures, in my opinion (maybe clouded) is different from all the girls I see on the streets or in bars.
    OZZYGUY likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Cippy's Avatar
    Well, you came to the right place.

I personally am a little Leary of "mysterious." 555 So to about her not wanting to give you her facebook. But I have known a few girls like that, wanting to keep work and personal life separate. Could mean she is hiding something.

That wasn't very helpful. 555 I'll be interested to know how it turns out!
    Bron likes this.
    Never argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. M.T.

Hey, I'm on a ship too! I work on a seismic vessel.

Let me just add for what it's worth. When I had a gut feeling about a TG. I was flat out wrong. But when I met my wife, I just knew.
    Never argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. M.T.

Cadet Bronze
    HI Cippy, me too, I'll try my best to keep everybody updated

Bron I'm not sure what experience you have in the P4P area and these lady's. There are lots of good outcomes and lots not so good. A few BM's have great relationships with working girls. Personally I have some working girls as very good friends some still working and some married now and moved on.

I'm going to give you the negative side. And please not directed at this girl just what happens.

I'm not saying this girl is like this but a lot of these lady's are very good at extracting money from guys and very good at making you feel good, some girls I know have several guys all sending money. Its there job, that's what they do. One girl in particular at one stage had 7 guys sending money all thinking there were the only one. She would show me her diary with all the dates that the "DUMB FALANG" as she would put it are coming to see her. And yet she would still go with other guys too. Just don't get involved in sending money to a lady you hardly know until you have met her on a few trips.

Have a open mind, don't believe everything, Don't send money and be carful. Lots of good advise on this forum and BM's with many years of experience.

Not adding you on Facebook is a issue maybe she has a BF or married.
    Quarky, Cippy and Bron like this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    One piece of advice......don't tell a girl you "you just want to look at them"
    That would freak me out and likely why she didn't give you her FB 555

Only busting balls.....well unless there is body parts in your fridge 555

There is nothing wrong with getting involved with a girl working in Thailand
    Just take it slow.....don't do anything you wouldn't do normally

And as others said.....LINE is very popular in Thailand......that is all I talk to my wife on when she is back in Thailand

PS.....Bron better not be for LeBron.....yuk!
    Bron likes this.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar

Welcome to the board Bron. Hope you can get some useful guidance here.
    You are part of the club now even if you don't realise it yet.
    By that I mean that you have been "Mesmerized" for the first time.

The way I read it, she has been open and honest with you about what she does why she does it.
    Family and money will be the first and only driver here right now.
    If you have told her you are interested in seeing her again, she won't forget about you.
    Do not lose heart though, if you want more than a financial relationship with her you will have to wait and see if she has real feelings for you as well. When are you next in Pattaya?
    Bron likes this.
    And where the hell was Biggles.....?....when you needed him last Saturday....?

Cadet Bronze
    thanks for the advice OZZY and to the rest , no she hasnt asked for money and that's what im here for in this forum, to read your advices. I will try my best not to be clouded by my brain between my legs and to use my real brain. Ill keep you guys posted.
    Last edited by Bron; 20th May 2016 at 11:49.

Cadet Bronze
    @ Marktwosix 555 no nothing sinister like that, this girl is just too good to look at. I cant post her picture though for privacy and legal matters. and yes she is real, female, girl, woman or lady. she's just drop dead beautiful.
    Last edited by Bron; 20th May 2016 at 11:47.

I personally only got involved with one BG. I was new to the scene, but had read a lot and was somewhat prepared. She said she was new and I had a gut feeling that she was even though that is a story that many tell. Turns out she was, fresh off the bus. She had only been there three weeks when we met. But that was enough. Still, We had a amazing 2 weeks together when we first met, i'll never forget.

I met her roommate the last night I was there that spoke English very well. It was the roommate and I that communicated with when I was gone, she had the language skills and the computer. She was older, 30, and wanted nothing more than to be out of that life and was always on the prowl for the guy that would be the one. I saw her go through two farang, and she was talking love in the first weeks. She thought she was doing her young friend a favor by keeping us somewhat connected and encouraging a relationship.

Turns out, the girl I was interested in never talked to anyone about anything in her life, even the roommate. Even though she was right off the bus, she had met a younger, thinner guy right before I did and the roommate knew nothing. The guy promised the young BG the world, to take care of her and her family (quickest way to a TG heart). He got the goods for free. He said he would be back for her, took off, then here I come while the bed was still warm.

Well, I went back to see her five weeks later and he so did he, a week after I did. She and I were sitting at her bar and she suddenly got all agitated. I didn't know why til she told me later that night. The guy I didn't know existed, had returned, but instead of doing as promised, he showed up with another girl on his arm.

She was really upset, of course, but that didn't stop her from disappearing the next night. I had no allusions as to where she was. I kind of shrugged it off. Other girls from her bar saw me and confirmed what I already knew. Told me to go get her. But, I was over it by then. I already had a new date for the night. 555

Wasn't a week gone by she turned up at our favorite disco, falling down drunk on the dance floor and balling her eyes out. Predictable. I think if I had stayed alone that whole week mooning after her we could have been together again.

Thank God for that aszhole. Really. She was just too high maintenance for me. Her father had sent her down to prostitute herself. He wanted a better life for him. So, the guy that she did end up with would be having constant money demands from her and the behest if his in-laws.

I did see the BG one more time at the new Tiger disco in Phuket. I had lost 30 pounds and was then with my now wife, who is gorgeous by the way. The look on Te BGs face was kind of revenge.

The BG is back home now, looks like she found a guy to take care of her.

I decided BGs were not for me. It works for some, if you are careful.

I didn't take long to meet my wife. But, I was living there by that time. Very easy to pick up a Thai girl when you live there. They are very approachable.

I Still have to take care of her family from time to time. That is just part of the culture. Hard to escape it. But, I don't have to deal with the physiological impact that working bar must have. Not that the wife doesn't have her own quirks.
    Last edited by Cippy; 20th May 2016 at 11:52.
    OZZYGUY and Bron like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bron View Post
    @ Marktwosix 555 no nothing sinister like that, this girl is just too good to look at. I cant post her picture though for privacy and legal matters. and yes she is real, female, girl, woman or lady. she's just drop dead beautiful.
    Oh another bit of advise, check her passport, make sure is says Female 5555

Just kidding mate good luck and keep us posted.
    TMTBOUND likes this.

Cadet Bronze
    Quote Originally Posted by OZZYGUY View Post
    Oh another bit of advise, check her passport, make sure is says Female 5555

Just kidding mate good luck and keep us posted.
    555 no worries, i might just do that.
    OZZYGUY and Cuzzy like this.

Cadet Bronze
    Quote Originally Posted by Cippy View Post
    I personally only got involved with one BG. I was new to the scene, but had read a lot and was somewhat prepared. She said she was new and I had a gut feeling that she was even though that is a story that many tell. Turns out she was, fresh off the bus. She had only been there three weeks when we met. But that was enough. Still, We had a amazing 2 weeks together when we first met, i'll never forget.

I met her roommate the last night I was there that spoke English very well. It was the roommate and I that communicated with when I was gone, she had the language skills and the computer. She was older, 30, and wanted nothing more than to be out of that life and was always on the prowl for the guy that would be the one. I saw her go through two farang, and she was talking love in the first weeks. She thought she was doing her young friend a favor by keeping us somewhat connected and encouraging a relationship.

Turns out, the girl I was interested in never talked to anyone about anything in her life, even the roommate. Even though she was right off the bus, she had met a younger, thinner guy right before I did and the roommate knew nothing. The guy promised the young BG the world, to take care of her and her family (quickest way to a TG heart). He got the goods for free. He said he would be back for her, took off, then here I come while the bed was still warm.

Well, I went back to see her five weeks later and he so did he, a week after I did. She and I were sitting at her bar and she suddenly got all agitated. I didn't know why til she told me later that night. The guy I didn't know existed, had returned, but instead of doing as promised, he showed up with another girl on his arm.

She was really upset, of course, but that didn't stop her from disappearing the next night. I had no allusions as to where she was. I kind of shrugged it off. Other girls from her bar saw me and confirmed what I already knew. Told me to go get her. But, I was over it by then. I already had a new date for the night. 555

Wasn't a week gone by she turned up at our favorite disco, falling down drunk on the dance floor and balling her eyes out. Predictable. I think if I had stayed alone that whole week mooning after her we could have been together again.

Thank God for that aszhole. Really. She was just too high maintenance for me. Her father had sent her down to prostitute herself. He wanted a better life for him. So, the guy that she did end up with would be having constant money demands from her and the behest if his in-laws.

I did see the BG one more time at the new Tiger disco in Phuket. I had lost 30 pounds and was then with my now wife, who is gorgeous by the way. The look on Te BGs face was kind of revenge.

The BG is back home now, looks like she found a guy to take care of her.

I decided BGs were not for me. It works for some, if you are careful.

I didn't take long to meet my wife. But, I was living there by that time. Very easy to pick up a Thai girl when you live there. They are very approachable.

I Still have to take care of her family from time to time. That is just part of the culture. Hard to escape it. But, I don't have to deal with the physiological impact that working bar must have. Not that the wife doesn't have her own quirks.
    Good share Cippy! somebody told me about their families, if you marry a thai girl you marry the whole family and all the financial attachments. And you pay a dowry too?

Lamai Beach Bum Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน bacwaan's Avatar
    my advice....next time get the "full service"...tends to break the "mystery" element...

Its all in your head Bron...but you know that already don't you?....

I am captivated by TGs smile on a daily basis....but then again I don't sail off to sea straight after...I just see another one...555

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar
    @#17^Oh.....yeah....*Cha Ching*<7>
    And where the hell was Biggles.....?....when you needed him last Saturday....?

Cadet Bronze
    Quote Originally Posted by bacwaan View Post
    my advice....next time get the "full service"...tends to break the "mystery" element...

Its all in your head Bron...but you know that already don't you?....

I am captivated by TGs smile on a daily basis....but then again I don't sail off to sea straight after...I just see another one...555
    Yes, i guess its all in my head, while I am also trying to look away from reality and maybe, just maybe praying and hoping that there is one little good reason to stick it out with this one.

Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast