Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 67
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: New poster

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    23

    New poster

    Hi,

    Joined a couple of weeks ago, was going to post but the activation process took to long and I gave up and forgot about it.

    Just looking at my email thought I would try again and it worked. What a screwed up process you have here.

    Can't remember what I was going to post about anymore, may have had a bit to drink hahaha.
    GGrass likes this.

  2. #2
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    เชียงใหม่
    Posts
    18,935
    Titties and beer?

    wttb
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    23
    Sadly Titties and beer was too long for a username, So Nana it is

  4. #4
    ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PeteGill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    15,201
    WTTB Nana.

  5. #5
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Stillearly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    13,750
    WTTB Nana , are you a frequent traveller to LOS , I guess by your name you like Bangkok ?

  6. #6
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Bacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Perth, West Oz
    Age
    37
    Posts
    10,968
    Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Hi,

    Joined a couple of weeks ago, was going to post but the activation process took to long and I gave up and forgot about it.

    Just looking at my email thought I would try again and it worked. What a screwed up process you have here.

    Can't remember what I was going to post about anymore, may have had a bit to drink hahaha.
    Welcome Nana.

    Unfortunately we're plagued by too many spammers, hence the need for the lengthy process. Yours was approved within 24 hours though, maybe you didn't get the email in time? No idea. Anyway, enjoy the boards and let us know if you have any questions.
    Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.


  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    23
    I get the spammer thing, but this is the only site that takes 24 hours or whatever to be approved to post out of any forum that I have joined.

    Its a counterproductive and flawed process if that is the case. I don't know anything much about forum management, but why don't other forums need this?

    I am still trying to figure out which post I joined to discuss with!

  8. #8
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Bacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Perth, West Oz
    Age
    37
    Posts
    10,968
    Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    I get the spammer thing, but this is the only site that takes 24 hours or whatever to be approved to post out of any forum that I have joined.

    Its a counterproductive and flawed process if that is the case. I don't know anything much about forum management, but why don't other forums need this?

    I am still trying to figure out which post I joined to discuss with!
    I'm sure it'll come to ya. Was it titties and beer related?
    Moo Uaon likes this.
    Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.


  9. #9
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน OZZYGUY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Perth, Cebu, CNX
    Posts
    7,001
    WTTB Nana hope you find what you are looking for, not off to a good start with your comment on the other thread about Perth thou. 5555

    Oh thought you should now lots of us BM's are from Perth.....................

    Just kidding M8 welcome aboard.

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by OZZYGUY View Post
    Oh thought you should now lots of us BM's are from Perth.....................

    Just kidding M8 welcome aboard.
    I Figured that out already, no one else would be promoting Perth
    OZZYGUY likes this.

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    23
    What this "Forum for advanced members only Advanced membership is granted through participation." about?

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    23
    Participation in what? I am not into any Homo stuff between guys
    Nomad likes this.

  13. #13
    Lamai Beach Bum Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน bacwaan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Samui
    Posts
    9,034
    Like any forum when you post more other sections open up...

    As eluded to by Khun Bacon...it's mostly to avoid spammers (and wankers)
    Ian Forbes, OZZYGUY and Stillearly like this.

  14. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by bacwaan View Post
    Like any forum when you post more other sections open up...

    As eluded to by Khun Bacon...it's mostly to avoid spammers (and wankers)

    Doesn't answer the question as to why its needed for this forum as opposed to most others?

  15. #15
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Bacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Perth, West Oz
    Age
    37
    Posts
    10,968
    Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    What this "Forum for advanced members only Advanced membership is granted through participation." about?
    It automatically opens up after a number of posts, not many. No homo stuff necessary

    It's function is to provide privacy, so you can't just sign up and be able to read everything straight away. People like to write trip reports in detail for instance(there's another TR section that's not yet visible to you), and don't want every Tom, Dick & Harry on the net to be able to read them. Other threads might be discussions between friends who know each other and might be talking about family, spouses, etc. So plenty of reasons to want to have locked areas. Google's spiders also can't reach that section so everything said there stays private.
    Last edited by Bacon; 6th June 2017 at 20:20.
    OZZYGUY likes this.
    Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.


  16. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    23
    I await with bated breath

  17. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by Stillearly View Post
    WTTB Nana , are you a frequent traveller to LOS , I guess by your name you like Bangkok ?
    Never been, No idea what your talking about.

    Is there more to Thailand then Bangkok and Pattaya?

  18. #18
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน OZZYGUY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Perth, Cebu, CNX
    Posts
    7,001
    So Nana where you from? Do you live in LOS or maybe Perth? Do you have a TG ? (Or some other)

    Let us know a bit

  19. #19
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Bacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Perth, West Oz
    Age
    37
    Posts
    10,968
    Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Is there more to Thailand then Bangkok and Pattaya?
    Not for some of us .

    We have a number of retired expats who live in other parts though. Most of them should be waking up from their afternoon nap right about now lol.
    OZZYGUY likes this.
    Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.


  20. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by OZZYGUY View Post
    So Nana where you from? Do you live in LOS or maybe Perth? Do you have a TG ? (Or some other)

    Let us know a bit
    I grew up in Sydney, Birchgrove if you want to know the suburb. Although I haven't lived there for a while. My Dad still does and the family home is there.

    I have traveled and lived the world since I was about 18, going where I was sent etc. got out of that job into another that is pretty much the same thing with the illusion of choice.

    Never married but have become somewhat serious with a pro TG, I guess you could call me a sponsor although she doesn't work anymore (due to me). I kind of kind of like that we both have baggage, could never be with a normal girl.
    Bacon and OZZYGUY like this.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •