Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By Scottoft
  • 1 Post By bacwaan
  • 1 Post By MarcTwoSix
  • 1 Post By Sydney

Thread: Hi Thai dreaming

Newby

Hi Thai dreaming

Hey all. New to the forum and thought Id say hi.
    Im a 34 Aussie in Thailand for a month for my third trip here with my Thai gf who I met in Australia.
    We seem to be in reverse of the usual trend as she is actually 10 years older than me instead of the opposite and we are currently staying in here home town of yasathon.
    We definitely get some looks from folks as for a 34 year old Ive definitely got a baby face and although she looks gorgeous for her age there is that obvious difference that gets us some glances.
    A fun game weve developed on our holidays here is when ever we go out somewhere I always make a show of open the doors and pulling out chairs and she very openly pays for our bills and handles the money. This seems to surprise people as they seem to think shes a rich woman taking her young man shes bought for the night or weekend out to show off. Plenty of fun to be had drawing glances on our trips.

Shes got family spread all over the country and we always have places to stay in Bangkok, yasathon and Pattaya to make things cheap and spend time with family.

Im still in the battle of trying to learn Thai and Isaan language as well which gets good reactions from locals when they here a farang using both but Ive got a long way to go.

Any folks out there with tips for a young fellow new to Thailand would be appreciated and any suggestions on places to go for fun for me and my cougar would be handy as we are always keen on enjoying what we can on our trips here and endulge in just about everything life has to offer
    Quarky and Ian Forbes like this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน OZZYGUY's Avatar
    Welcome Scottoft.

I dated a girl from Yasathon and brought her to Aust on a TV that was a while back.

Hope you enjoy your trip and your cougar. ...55
    Last edited by OZZYGUY; 30th December 2017 at 21:13.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottoft View Post
    Hey all. New to the forum and thought Id say hi.
    Im a 34 Aussie in Thailand for a month for my third trip here with my Thai gf who I met in Australia.
    We seem to be in reverse of the usual trend as she is actually 10 years older than me instead of the opposite and we are currently staying in here home town of yasathon.
    We definitely get some looks from folks as for a 34 year old Ive definitely got a baby face and although she looks gorgeous for her age there is that obvious difference that gets us some glances.
    A fun game weve developed on our holidays here is when ever we go out somewhere I always make a show of open the doors and pulling out chairs and she very openly pays for our bills and handles the money. This seems to surprise people as they seem to think shes a rich woman taking her young man shes bought for the night or weekend out to show off. Plenty of fun to be had drawing glances on our trips.

Shes got family spread all over the country and we always have places to stay in Bangkok, yasathon and Pattaya to make things cheap and spend time with family.

Im still in the battle of trying to learn Thai and Isaan language as well which gets good reactions from locals when they here a farang using both but Ive got a long way to go.

Any folks out there with tips for a young fellow new to Thailand would be appreciated and any suggestions on places to go for fun for me and my cougar would be handy as we are always keen on enjoying what we can on our trips here and endulge in just about everything life has to offer
    I open every door for my wife and pull out her chair because that's what my mom taught me

And my wife paid the bill tonight with her CC.....
    Although that ends up being my money anyways 5555

But I like your piss take with people
    WTTB

Newby
    Haha (sorry 55) yeah I was bought up to be a gentleman to but it seems folks around here werent so much and it stands out a little.
    Definitely fun to raise eyebrows in our way and the lady loves it too. Coming from a Lo-so upbringing and struggling to make a good life for herself shes enjoying our trips and getting to play the part of rich lady with her farang poa noi and getting to enjoy the social status peoples judgements bestow on her here.

I was surprised by the cultural class thing they have going here when first exposed to it and was told to my surprise that talking Isaan will sometimes get me looked down on for being Lo-so. But it can be fun to play with that and give the lady a buzz when she hears the hotel cleaning girls chatter about her handsome young farang shes found.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน supersub's Avatar
    WTTB Scott

Lamai Beach Bum Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน bacwaan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcTwoSix View Post
    I open every door for my wife and pull out her chair because that's what my mom taught me

And my wife paid the bill tonight with her CC.....
    Although that ends up being my money anyways 5555

But I like your piss take with people
    WTTB
    No way you'll be passing as Ao's Toy Boy though Paulie...555
    kaptainrob likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bacwaan View Post
    No way you'll be passing as Ao's Toy Boy though Paulie...555
    Actually I was going to say people were probably saying
    "Why she paying for this fat fuck?" 5555
    kaptainrob likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Nomad's Avatar
    WTTB Scott. When's your next trip?
    "Don't wait around for your life to happen to you. Find something that makes you happy and do it. Everything else is just background noise." George Mason

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Sydney's Avatar
    WTTB Scottoft .... thats a great game to play ... mess with the minds for people who are judging ..555

Quote Originally Posted by Scottoft View Post
    A fun game we’ve developed on our holidays here is when ever we go out somewhere I always make a show of open the doors and pulling out chairs and she very openly pays for our bills and handles the money. This seems to surprise people as they seem to think she’s a rich woman taking her young man she’s bought for the night or weekend out to show off. Plenty of fun to be had drawing glances on our trips.
    Ian Forbes likes this.
    The only thing that will stop you from fulfilling your dreams is you.

Newby
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    WTTB Scott. When's your next trip?
    Thanks for having me all. Im glad to of found this forum theres a lot of good info and plenty of experience to learn from old hands.
    Im in Thailand currently. Started our holiday on the 17/12 with a trip to Taiwan for a wedding of family then after a few days there for over to Thailand. Currently in yasathon with the little ladys family and will be here for about another five days for heading to Pattaya to kick back on a beach and drink and get fat on street food and som tum that the ladies been missing so bad.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    Welcome to the forum, Scott. I'm an old fart from Canada that spends his winters here in Thailand. I've been coming here since 1996 and made Chiang Mai a second home when I retired in 2002.

The gang here is pretty good, even if they do get in some squabbles now and then. However, You will always get a diverse and instructive answer to any question you might ask... no matter how complicated.

There are several "levels" on this forum, and the more often you reply can take you to a higher level with a broader range of subjects. That is to weed out those who are just trying to sell something.