Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: New member and excited

Cadet

New member and excited

Hello all,

Just joined am really keen to get some information on Phuket. Am heading over there in March and will be my first time to Thailand but have heard the stories of the legnedary hospitality of the girls and the great bars and nightclubs. Just looking for information on bars to visit and maybe recommended girls who could ease this newbie into the scene.

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    Welcome Booty there will be members here that will be able to give you pointers.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน OZZYGUY's Avatar
    Welcome Booty,

What area are you staying in Phuket?

Cadet
    Quote Originally Posted by OZZYGUY View Post
    Welcome Booty,

What area are you staying in Phuket?
    I have heard that around bangla road is the place to stay. They say that is where the clubs, bars and girls are located. Is this right?
    OZZYGUY likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Bacon's Avatar
    Welcome Booty.

And yep, that's where all the action is alright. Ask any questions you have. Most people here are old veterans when it comes to Patong beach, where Bangla road is located.
    Last edited by Bacon; 3rd February 2018 at 13:38.
    Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Stillearly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bootyhun View Post
    I have heard that around bangla road is the place to stay. They say that is where the clubs, bars and girls are located. Is this right?
    WTTB make sure you choose a hotel that's guest friendly , some will charge a joiner fee if you bring back company

Heres some to get you started

Guest Friendly Hotels Patong 2017 - Top 10 Girl Friendly Hotels Patong

but if you have a different hotel in mind , just email them and ask their policy

Bars and girls change frequently , they are all open air so just find one you like and buy a drink , avoid going to GoGos with touts they are a rip off and can get expensive

and don't rent jet skis they are a scam

enjoy
    Quarky, Chob and phaisan like this.

Probably the last nightlife discussion on Patong can be found here.
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

Tez
    I like ocean view bar down near the beach Girls for hire or food to eat All good what ever you like And what about Summer Breeze Hotel I like to stay there. Couldn't last trip because they were fully booked.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Yes that is correct

What is your price range?

I just stayed here and it was fantastic for partying on Bangla Rd

Plus they are trying to attract the younger party crowd so they have partied at their pool

Only opened for about 3 months now

https://www.tripadvisor.ca/Hotel_Rev...hu_Phuket.html

Cadet
    Hi Marc,

Thanks for the update and will certainly make contact with this place. All looking good at this stage.

Cadet
    Quote Originally Posted by Stillearly View Post
    WTTB make sure you choose a hotel that's guest friendly , some will charge a joiner fee if you bring back company

Heres some to get you started

Guest Friendly Hotels Patong 2017 - Top 10 Girl Friendly Hotels Patong

but if you have a different hotel in mind , just email them and ask their policy

Bars and girls change frequently , they are all open air so just find one you like and buy a drink , avoid going to GoGos with touts they are a rip off and can get expensive

and don't rent jet skis they are a scam

enjoy
    Hi there, some very good points that I will need to make sure I follow for this newbie. Will check out the link and see if I can organise something near Bangla road. So, that will be the accommodation sorted. I have been doing some searching and it would seem that the Tiger complex has many bars that I could go to and find a girl. Advice taken on the go go bars and the jet ski. Avoid both but I am keen to at least have a look in a go go bar. Have been checking out various social media platforms - facebook, thai friendly, line and have started talking to some girls. They are all telling me that I just need to come to their bar and they will have a drink with me. So many pretty girls.

Hi there, some very good points that I will need to make sure I follow for this newbie. Will check out the link and see if I can organise something near Bangla road. So, that will be the accommodation sorted. I have been doing some searching and it would seem that the Tiger complex has many bars that I could go to and find a girl. Advice taken on the go go bars and the jet ski. Avoid both but I am keen to at least have a look in a go go bar. Have been checking out various social media platforms - facebook, thai friendly, line and have started talking to some girls. They are all telling me that I just need to come to their bar and they will have a drink with me. So many pretty girls.
    Be sure to post a trip report in the members report thread, Preferably with photos.
    keep it live with daily updates and we can give you some advice as well as all reminisce on our first trip.........
    Mate likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Zablive's Avatar
    The Go-Gos have many of the prettiest girls, often buck naked so you can check what you're getting.
    Check Suzie Wongs 1 and Devils Playground, both on Soi Seadragon.
    The warning was "Don't go with a tout! (they have menus with false pricing.)
    Sure they are more expensive but not much more so than the new Tiger bars.

Have fun and don't fall in love!
    Last edited by Zablive; 4th February 2018 at 12:45.
    obes likes this.
    Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and promoted by a sick mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end!

Tez
    Imo Don't fall in love with a bar girl is the best advice anyone can give when in Thailand. However I do like to keep a girl for a few days as I travel alone and having company is what its all about . No more than 3 days but that's my preference. Island trips are fun and cheap as. Dont take them shopping and be sure to have some free time for massages massages. So many of us visitors have made the mistake me included and don't expect a Thai gogo girl to tell you all she wants is what's in your wallet. The bar girls are All Professional working girls never lose sight of that. There are plenty of really nice ones but the rule still applies. Take only what cash you intend to spend for that evening etc Don't talk about how much money you make. Is Christins still going with soapy massages he he he
    Have fun and if Bangla gets too much to soon then Otop is a more relaxed bar area cheers

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    To be honest.....you will see all that is on offer just walking up Bangla Rd

Cadet
    Will do. All advice greatly appreciated. Have also been reading some articles on Phuket, nightlife, things to do, etc. Am so super keen to get over there, I think I might bring my holiday forward now.

Will do. All advice greatly appreciated. Have also been reading some articles on Phuket, nightlife, things to do, etc. Am so super keen to get over there, I think I might bring my holiday forward now.
    A wingman can come in handy. Post your dates in this thread or see if anyone eles is going.

Thai Dreamers in Thailand

Cadet
    Hey Ozzyguy,

Thanks for that. I am now finalising my trip arrangements and will post to see if there are some others who might like to catch up for a drink, etc.
    OZZYGUY and Tez like this.

Tez
    You will have to post dates then after it is sorted. Not sure when the visiting hours are in the local lockup so stay out of it ok lol

Cadet
    Hey Tez,

Will do. Local lockup is not on the tourist agenda. LOL.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast