The best and friendliest guesthouse in Patong.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: New to the forum but veteran in Thailand

AKA Bubblegum Cadet Bronze
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Forbes View Post
    Welcome to the forum, bubblegu. I kind of like your handle just as it is. Keep posting. It is the best forum on the net based roughly on Thailand.

I've been coming to Thailand since 1996. I spend 5 months in Chiang Mai and 7 months in BC, Canada. I used to visit Pattaya regularly, but now it's only occasionally. I make my Thai home up north where I like to ride my Kawasaki D-Tracker. I will do it until my body says no longer.
    Got to agree with the part about the forum, it's like a breath of fresh air after the others !

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    Quote Originally Posted by bubblegu View Post
    Got to agree with the part about the forum, it's like a breath of fresh air after the others !
    And just ignore the few squabbles between certain members. No need to get your knickers in a knot. Not everyone gets along with everyone else.

And just ignore the few squabbles between certain members. No need to get your knickers in a knot. Not everyone gets along with everyone else.
    I'm on Pattaya Addicts and Pattaya Live......The "squabbles" I've seen here are like Kindergarden stuff compared to those places. Let's just say that the couple of threads I've started elsewhere on here I've been impressed with the quality of the answers, even though one thread now seems to have turned into a dog thread 5555.
    Ian Forbes likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    I'm on Pattaya Addicts and Pattaya Live......The "squabbles" I've seen here are like Kindergarden stuff compared to those places. Let's just say that the couple of threads I've started elsewhere on here I've been impressed with the quality of the answers, even though one thread now seems to have turned into a dog thread 5555.
    Some of us like dogs. 555

M26 is a nutcase over dogs. 555

Some of us like dogs. 555

M26 is a nutcase over dogs. 555
    I used to love dogs too until I moved here, I just want to shoot the strays around here, f***ing barking, fighting and snarling at me, mangey horrible things.

Meet Josh, had him for nearly 14 years until a second lot of cancer beat him and I had to have him put down, one of the saddest days of my life. Most loyal thing I have ever known.

josh.JPG

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    Glad to read your assessment, sorry about the Dogs 555

I can say the difference with this forum is 95% of members care about the other members and it is not a forum about mongering.

Yes many of our BM's do Monger, myself included, but we don't go reporting in detail, time and time again.
    We have a bit more respect for LOS and it's girls/ladies.

We do cover a large variety of topics because we don't have something to say about LOS every day and the forum would stop till someone did a trip and reported it, or a new member came along if it was only on LOS.

We do value guys like yourself that are living there and able to convey the experience's and give help, advice and direction even on places to stay, visit etc.

We have, like you, all been on other forums and have seen and experienced the vile comments and attacks and this forum was born from one of those.

We do get Trolls and we have good Mods.

I hope things work out for your personal situation and that you keep posting and exploring this forum.

There is a lot of older threads here that are Gold as well, we used to have Thai woman, wifes and girlfriends of BM's on here and they gave a lot of insight to the Thai culture and life.

Cheers,

JC1
    Ian Forbes and OZZYGUY like this.
    "Of course you love me darling, I handsome man 55555"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12