Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Lao Girls

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar

Lao Girls

Time we moved on to something important....

Quarky likes this.
    And where the hell was Biggles.....?....when you needed him last Saturday....?

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน jontymate's Avatar
    Got the usual Girls to find a good man for from Dao's trip back to LOS.

So this is a Lao Girl (Patty) husband hunting. 33 Year old 1 Kid that is not hers and does not look after but she is the mother on the birth Cert because the real mother was a meth addict and wanted to sell the kid. Only in LOS

Not usually my style guys but she phoned me last week I promised I would show her photo to my flends.
    "Man cannot discover New Oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore" 

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    ^^This flend likes.555

Is she interested in a short-term husband?
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

No she just want to be Flends...

I am surprised that no one has commented on her child that is not hers and what she does for the child.
    "Man cannot discover New Oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore" 

Quote Originally Posted by jontymate View Post
    I am surprised that no one has commented on her child that is not hers and what she does for the child.
    Ok so what is her story? You said she does not care for the child, but put her on the birth certificate. What does she do for her?

I guess because it is so common in Thailand. I saw a number of kids in the village I went to, with mothers... who were not their real mothers...

I guess you could say at least the village life supports kids who have been left behind, abandoned, or merely the mother has gone elsewhere to work... whereas in the west, God knows where half of them end up...

Interesting she has her name on the birth certificate though... so presumably she wanted to adopt?
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Spot's Avatar
    Hmmm, Late to this....

I am in the same boat with "find good man for me". Are there any "Grey Men" on our forum?

Would a link to them or an approval from them do us any worthwhile endorsement????

Or could it make us a target for the bad guys?
    Ohhhh, Pigsy! You call yourself a demon? จูบก้นของฉัน Everything I post here is IMHO and IME... I am no expert....

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    Got the usual Girls to find a good man for from Dao's trip back to LOS.

So this is a Lao Girl (Patty) husband hunting. 33 Year old 1 Kid that is not hers and does not look after but she is the mother on the birth Cert because the real mother was a meth addict and wanted to sell the kid. Only in LOS

Not usually my style guys but she phoned me last week I promised I would show her photo to my flends.
    Very nice looking girl JM.
    How old is the child and what does she do about it, what happened to the real mother, still around?
    Does she speak English? I'm no candadate but just interested to know.
    "Of course you love me darling, I handsome man 55555"

English is really good almost perfect. Ok with German and Japanese as well. She is a smart cookie. She has talked with Dao and I on Skype for the last few years. The child is 4 and a very cute little girl. Real mother disappeared so I presume dead.

The child lives with her sister and mother and she supports the lot of them. She works in a Japanese restaurant in BKK by day and tops up her income by night She is a really fun likeable girl once she overcomes her shyness. When I am aloud out to the entertainment areas of BKK I go with her.

She makes sure I am "Only looking" and I do not get hassled by the girls. So if Dao trusts her I do.

When I said she does not care for the child I should have said the child does not live with her.

English is really good almost perfect. Ok with German and Japanese as well. She is a smart cookie. She has talked with Dao and I on Skype for the last few years. The child is 4 and a very cute little girl. Real mother disappeared so I presume dead.

The child lives with her sister and mother and she supports the lot of them. She works in a Japanese restaurant in BKK by day and tops up her income by night She is a really fun likeable girl once she overcomes her shyness. When I am aloud out to the entertainment areas of BKK I go with her.

She makes sure I am "Only looking" and I do not get hassled by the girls. So if Dao trusts her I do.

When I said she does not care for the child I should have said the child does not live with her.
    I think she deserves to win lotto, she realy sounds like a great person and just needs a bit of luck.
    If I was in a different position, I would be interested, she is a bit young for me but ..???

At the moment I doubt if I will ever get back there.

Quote Originally Posted by justcruzing1 View Post
    I think she deserves to win lotto, she realy sounds like a great person and just needs a bit of luck.
    If I was in a different position, I would be interested, she is a bit young for me but ..???

At the moment I doubt if I will ever get back there.
    Nothing ventured...?

Quote Originally Posted by Changone View Post
    Nothing ventured...?
    C1, At the moment I feel like going down the beach and pulling a wave over my head.
    I'm no good for anyone at this point.
    Massive debt, not healthy and fedup and depressed to the max!!

Tired of taking pills, more pills, and more. I rattle when I walk.

The only thing letting me sleep or relax is 4 bottles of cheap wine a day, every day.

I would never inflect anyone like me on some one else.

C1, At the moment I feel like going down the beach and pulling a wave over my head.
    I'm no good for anyone at this point.
    Massive debt, not healthy and fedup and depressed to the max!!

Tired of taking pills, more pills, and more. I rattle when I walk.

The only thing letting me sleep or relax is 4 bottles of cheap wine a day, every day.

I would never inflect anyone like me on some one else.
    Wow sounds like you're carrying a lot of weight. I'm a good listener if you want to unload by PM anytime.

Wow sounds like you're carrying a lot of weight. I'm a good listener if you want to unload by PM anytime.
    Thanks mate, just nothing going right at the moment.

Thanks mate, just nothing going right at the moment.
    From what I hear JC you are a great caring guy. She would be lucky to have you. She is a decent girl and does ok with the Lotto of life. I need to get to Townsville in the next 2 or 3 months time for work. I usually stay somewhere on the strand. Dinner and a beer and a chat"???

เมืองเชียงราย Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Rivo's Avatar
    Nothing ventured...?
    C1 is right JC, get her skype address and go from there, it will give you something to look forward to when at home, life is for fun

And BTW cut back on that wine ---------
    A Wise Man Once Said "Nothing"

From what I hear JC you are a great caring guy. She would be lucky to have you. She is a decent girl and does ok with the Lotto of life. I need to get to Townsville in the next 2 or 3 months time for work. I usually stay somewhere on the strand. Dinner and a beer and a chat"???
    Thanks JM,

That would be great, I live 2 blocks back in Ayre St, I'll PM you my phone and email, just give me a day or two's notice, I don't have anything on these days, except clothes 5555

Thanks C1, and yes I am overweight as well 55555

Things are not good, but others are possibly worse off, yesterday was a particularly bad day, another different case manager from CSA, young woman and demanding full payment or we will do this and that, 30 mins of rant on both sides.

Boss's had a bad one as well, no one paying thieir accounts, 3 sets of legal action trying to get what they are owed and yesterday had to rightoff $20k . It is a family business, and they treat me as a son, though I'm older than both of them 5555
    They unload to me and it makes me worry, if they go I have nothing for rent etc.

Thanks for the thought.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast