Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Thread: New Air Asia flights Bangkok-Phnom Penh

New Air Asia flights Bangkok-Phnom Penh

AirAsia to add one more PNH-DMK flight
    Fri, 6 February 2015

AirAsia will kick off its second daily flight on the Bangkok-Phnom Penh route starting mid-March, according to a senior official at low-cost carrier’s Thai branch.

The additional flight is part of AirAsia strengthening its presence in six cities in Myanmar, Vietnam and Cambodia this year, Tassapon Bijleveld, Thai AirAsia chief executive, told the Bangkok Post on Tuesday.

The flight is expected to take off early morning in Bangkok, and will return from Phnom Penh at 9:40am.

One-way tickets will go for a promotional fare of 1,190 baht ($36.25) from March 15 to June 30.

Currently, AirAsia operates one flight from Phnom Penh to Bangkok’s Don Mueang airport.

Cambodia: New route - flights Phnom Penh to Sihanoukville

APRIL 14, 2015

Cambodia Bayon Airlines made its inaugural flight to Sihanoukville on Sunday, more than three months after the Chinese airline opened a daily route between Phnom Penh and Siem Reap City.

According to a statement from Bayon Airlines, a subsidiary of the state-owned Aviation Industry Corporation of China, the Xian MA60 turboprop left Phnom Penh at 8:10 a.m. and arrived in Sihanoukville at 11 a.m., following a short layover in Siem Reap.

“This flight marks the start of the Cambodia Bayon Airlines summer schedule, which has daily flights between Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, and Sihanouk Ville as well as direct flights from Phnom Penh to Sihanouk Ville on weekends,” the statement says.
    Last edited by Hatari; 15th April 2015 at 19:15.

US$15 each way PP to Siam Reap same as a coach? Seems too cheap unless promo deal or add-ons upon booking.
    Cheers, Rob.
    Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting: holy s.h.i.t what a ride!

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    yeah,i'd suspect promo deal.

looks a good set up but i'd be steering clear of turbulent rainy season flights.
    Last edited by Moo Uaon; 15th April 2015 at 21:48.
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

Quote Originally Posted by Moo Uaon View Post
    yeah,i'd suspect promo deal.

looks a good set up but i'd be steering clear of turbulent rainy season flights.
    .... and cheap Chinese turbo-prop flights...
    Cheers, Rob.
    Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting: holy s.h.i.t what a ride!

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    ^ yeah,that's what i meant.

as a whole the chinese companies aren't too bad but those small planes and SE Asia rainy season turbulence not a good mix.
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS