Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: Philippines Info

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน OZZYGUY's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sidvicious View Post
    I agree 100% with you. It depends where you go. The PI middle class is comparable to any western middle class. The people are hard working but unfortunately there is a disparity in income which in 3rd world terms means poverty.
    Most family’s we know at least one member works overseas so bringing home a good income. All family’s we know have nannies some also have a driver or a house boy.

My MIL pays the nannies $70 AUD a month and the house boy less. They work long hours and get a room and food. One of the nannies is now close to 70 years old and been with the family before my wife was born. The house boys come and go but the nannies seam very loyal as long as you treat them well and pretty much become a family member.
    Ian Forbes and sidvicious like this.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Star
    Quote Originally Posted by OZZYGUY View Post
    We will be going to Mount Malindang for a mountain bike race and see family.

Plan is get the over night boat from Cebu to Ozamiz. I cannot fly because the plane is to small and wont take my bike bag.

My wifes family came from Molave thats also in that area so we will spend a few days seeing some of them.

I got a fair few mountain bike buddies around that area so hopefully they will protct me...haha
    Thats fairly close to the troubled areas. I'm sure if you are with locals and its an event it should be okish. Just keep your wits about you and blend in 555.
    OZZYGUY likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Bacon's Avatar
    Or pretend your hands are tied behind your back so they think you've already been captured.
    Quarky and OZZYGUY like this.
    Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
    Or pretend your hands are tied behind your back so they think you've already been captured.
    Ash is quite skilled on a bicycle. He often rides down steep hills with his hands behind his back. 555
    OZZYGUY likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Bacon's Avatar
    Old gold

Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234