Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree69Likes

Thread: Pattaya Hotel suggestions

I think the pool would be getting shade, progressively, from midday onwards. Can't recall whether room-safes installed or not. Check it out, inspect the rooms, and report back please.
    Cheers, Rob.
    Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting: holy s.h.i.t what a ride!

Uber Star Foundation member Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน vanguy77's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Annie View Post
    Next trip booked...We have decided to take a bit of a chance with our choice of accommodation in the end. We booked this residence in Diana Estates. It's not really a hotel, more like serviced apartments. The lady we emailed was so prompt and helpful with her replies we thought we would take a chance. She even rang us here in UK to answer a couple of questions we had!! One or two things I am a bit worried about but really I am quite easily pleased, so I am sure it will be fine.
    I am mostly fussy about carpet, beds and bedding. If this is all good we should be fine. We did have to book the more 'traditional tower' room as these rooms have 'bigger beds!!' The location is good and the pools look nice with quite a bit of shade.

Mind you we can change our mind at any time, watch this space.

*Diana-Oasis - Home

Hope the link works.
    The hotel looks very nice, Annie. I'm hoping to stay a week in Pattaya in February (still up in the air), so I'll be looking forward to your TR to see how you liked it. One other that is highly rated on tripadvisor, and sports very affordable rooms, is the Jasmine Hotel Pattaya, but from the website, the rooms do not look as nice. It is located just off Walking Street, however, so you'd be close to the action.

Jasmine Hotel Pattaya
    [SIZE="3"]"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society."
    Mark Twain
    [/SIZE]

fratech68
    Here's a ripper Chuba hut in Soi bukhaow its about 1000b night and its just set of the main rd so u cant here traffic and has an awsome pool which has palm trees giving u that thailand feel ..& making u feel like your in thailand not Pattaya ....Or on a monthly rate LK Appartments 10000b a month is a good long stay option

Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    I know you asked me a long time ago Annie, but I normally stay at Sea Me Spring on Soi 10 these days, I think you'd like it there.

^ How time flies, the 3rd Sea Me Spring Hotel (Sea Me Spring Tree, yes TREE 555) is close to completion and set to open next month.

Quote Originally Posted by Bawdy View Post
    ^ How time flies, the 3rd Sea Me Spring Hotel (Sea Me Spring Tree, yes TREE 555) is close to completion and set to open next month.
    Is that the hotel I could see being built from the rooftop pool of Sea Me Sring Too? Has it blocked the view of the sea?..55
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

^ There are actually a few new buildings on the Soi, Sea Me Tree is on opposite side to Sea Me Too, just behind the Serenotel (which is opposite the beach).
    Quarky likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    1 bedroom suites at Tara Court are awesome.
    102 sqm with sea views.
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

Just looking to book a hotel in pattaya now. We stayed at page 10 last trip, so would like to stay around that area again.
    Is there any difference between sea me spring, see me spring too and sea me spring tree? or are they pretty much the same?

Or does anyone have any other recommendations around soi 10? What about the stay?

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar
    Sea me Spring is the oldest of the three, but you get bigger rooms and bathroom.
    I took three adjoining rooms for a family trip once. Fair value.
    SMS2 bathroom is a bit squashy as the doors in and shower door clash. Also the flat screen tv was on the blink even though only new. The safe failed to open (dud battery) lucky we weren't waiting a late night flight.
    SMS3 is closest to beach road and could be noisier but haven't stayed there.

Just stayed at Mera Mare next to Hard Rock. Good but a bit pricey.
    Beware the "Twin room". Also some rooms poorly designed for practicality.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Changone View Post
    The safe failed to open (dud battery) lucky we weren't waiting a late night flight.
    not to worry....just about everyone in the joint has access to the master key to open it in an instant when such annoying incidents occur!
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

Thanks changone

Sea me Spring is the oldest of the three, but you get bigger rooms and bathroom.
    I took three adjoining rooms for a family trip once. Fair value.
    SMS2 bathroom is a bit squashy as the doors in and shower door clash. Also the flat screen tv was on the blink even though only new. The safe failed to open (dud battery) lucky we weren't waiting a late night flight.
    SMS3 is closest to beach road and could be noisier but haven't stayed there.

Just stayed at Mera Mare next to Hard Rock. Good but a bit pricey.
    Beware the "Twin room". Also some rooms poorly designed for practicality.
    I think you were unlucky C1.. I have stayed in SMS2 3 or 4 times... and the bathroom door has always been miles away from the shower door...

I really like SMS2... as long as the hotel being built in front of it doesn't obscure the view of the beach.. though I think someone here mentioned that it does?

Quote Originally Posted by Moo Uaon View Post
    not to worry....just about everyone in the joint has access to the master key to open it in an instant when such annoying incidents occur!
    That was my initial thought at the time. The safe wasn't the usual one you see, but one of the big wide jobbies designed to swallow up laptops whole...555 I don't think it had one of those keys and because the hotel was so new, the staff weren't really familiar with it at first, hence the panic. Eventually they brought someone in, but if it had been late at night may not have been as simple. IIRC There was also a sign which said "If you are locked out of your room safe, you will need to wait until the next day".

Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    I think you were unlucky C1.. I have stayed in SMS2 3 or 4 times... and the bathroom door has always been miles away from the shower door...

I really like SMS2... as long as the hotel being built in front of it doesn't obscure the view of the beach.. though I think someone here mentioned that it does?
    May have been our room. However, bathroom was easily about 30% smaller than in SMS1.

The hotel we just stayed at, the bathroom door opened inward and you had to completely close it to access the shower.
    We booked another room for family in the same hotel but on a different floor and the bathroom configuration was completely different. They however had their refridgerator located in a small recess in the bathroom where ours was in the room proper....go figure....

May have been our room. However, bathroom was easily about 30% smaller than in SMS1.

The hotel we just stayed at, the bathroom door opened inward and you had to completely close it to access the shower.
    We booked another room for family in the same hotel but on a different floor and the bathroom configuration was completely different. They however had their refridgerator located in a small recess in the bathroom where ours was in the room proper....go figure....
    Sounds like you stayed in Sea Me Sprung... 55

Sea Me Tree is newer, but rooms smaller.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Star Rockitt's Avatar
    I've just booked 4 nights at 247 Boutique Hotel in Soi Honey. Should be interesting and in the middle of the action.
    Quarky likes this.

A big thumbs up for the 247 Boutique hotel in Soi Honey. Nice modern rooms, small balcony, and everything you need to make your stay comfortable. Roof top pool and gym. Good value for money too.
    Quarky and PeteGill like this.

Next week I am giving the Opey de Place a try in Soi Lenkee. 'Kev In Thailand ' sort of recommended it and its only 750bht so i will spend my first 3 days there and report back .

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast